|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lynn say when Katie asks if she is a genius?
2. What attacks Katie when she is 5-years-old?
(a) A bear.
(b) A dog.
(c) A wolf.
(d) A cougar.
3. What is an antebellum home?
(a) A home built during the Civil War.
(b) A home owned through inheritance.
(c) A home for refugees.
(d) A home of important dignitaries.
4. How much money does Katie's father give them every day to buy treats with?
(a) A nickel.
(b) A quarter.
(c) A dime.
(d) A penny.
5. What does Katsu do when he loses the first game of chess to Lynn?
(a) Accuses her of cheating.
(b) Asks her to teach him her moves.
(d) Challenges a rematch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katsu do when he loses the last chess match against Lynn?
2. What does Kira-kira mean?
3. Who is the narrator of this book?
4. What is Katie's favorite book?
5. What does Lynn do to save Katie when she is 5-years-old?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)