|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with the kitchen in the new apartment in Georgia?
(a) It has moldy walls.
(b) The carpet is worn and faded.
(c) The wallpaper is peeling.
(d) There are no windows and it is dark.
2. How long does it take for Lynn to win a game of chess against Katsu?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 90 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 30 minutes.
3. Which of the following does the lady at the hotel NOT call Katie?
4. How does Katie save Lynn's life the same night Lynn saved hers?
(a) Throws a bottle of milk at the dog.
(b) Throws her shoes at the wolf.
(c) Squirts the bear with a hose.
(d) Calls the police from the house.
5. Where does Katie's uncle live?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many chess matches does Katsu lose to Lynn?
2. What does Kira-kira mean?
3. What does Katsu do when he loses the last chess match against Lynn?
4. What is an antebellum home?
5. What do Lynn's parents do for a living?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)