|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lynn get hit in the chest with that sends her to bed?
(a) A ball.
(b) A bat.
(c) A book.
(d) A brick.
2. Where does the picnic take place?
(a) Mr. Lyndon's property.
(b) A park.
(c) A school.
(d) A grassy meadow.
3. What does Katie's mother say would happen if a union were formed at work?
(a) It would cause trouble for the workers.
(b) It would raise her income a lot.
(c) It would improve the conditions in the plant.
(d) It would cause massive layoffs.
4. What does Katie listen to at night after the picnic?
(a) Her parents talking.
(b) Cars driving by.
(c) Lynn's heavy breathing.
(d) Sammy's moaning.
5. What does Lynn do to save Katie when she is 5-years-old?
(a) Hits the cougar with a stick.
(b) Tells Katie to play dead.
(c) Pulls the dog's tail.
(d) Calls for her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lynn think of Katie and Silly in their pretend band?
2. What does Lynn want more than anything in the world at the beginning of the book?
3. How much money does Katie's father give them every day to buy treats with?
4. What does Katie's mother lecture her about on her birthday?
5. What does Lynn do with the milk and water that Katie brings her one night?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)