|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What petty wish does Katie wish for one night?
(a) White skin.
(b) A pet cat.
(c) 16 crayons.
(d) A new dress.
2. What does Amber kill at the camp?
(a) A bird.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A squirrel.
(d) A lizard.
3. What has Lynn done when Katie has been sick in bed?
(a) Save all her treats to share when she was better.
(b) Play puppet shows for her.
(c) Make her cards to brighten her room.
(d) Sneak in to be with her.
4. Why do Katie's parents decide to put Katie in school in first grade instead of Kindergarten?
(a) The Kindergarten teacher doesn't like Asians.
(b) She is smarter than the other kids in Kindergarten.
(c) She cries and screams when taken to Kindergarten.
(d) Katie is afraid of being without Lynn.
5. What is wrong with the bathroom in the new apartment in Georgia?
(a) The carpet is worn and faded.
(b) There are no windows and it is dark.
(c) It has moldy walls.
(d) The wallpaper is peeling.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katie do after the milk and water incident?
2. What does Katie ask Lynn while she is sick?
3. Who owns the place where Mother works?
4. How does Katie feel about school?
5. What is the first big city they stop in on their drive to Georgia?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)