|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sammy do at the Muramoto's house?
(b) Play with blocks.
(c) Watch TV.
(d) Learn to read.
2. What is the name of Katie's imaginary boyfriend?
(a) Joe-John Abondondalarama.
(b) John-Jim Abalonsaloma.
(c) Josh-Josh Ablamoraforada.
(d) Jim-Jake Absalomarada.
3. Where does Lynn want her house to be when she grows up?
(c) New York.
4. What does Katsu teach Amber to do?
(a) Build a fire.
(b) Shoot a bow and arrow.
(c) Use a rock sling.
(d) Shoot a gun.
5. What does Mother find when she returns home from work with Katie and Sammy?
(a) Lynn is sick in bed.
(b) Father was hurt at work.
(c) Their lights were turned off.
(d) They are out of milk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lynn want to save her daily allowance for?
2. Which of the following is NOT a story told by Katsu at the camp?
3. What does Katsu do when he loses the first game of chess to Lynn?
4. How much money does Katie's father give them every day to buy treats with?
5. What has Lynn done when Katie has been sick in bed?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)