1. Who is the narrator of this book?
2. What does Kira-kira mean?
3. What attacks Katie when she is 5-years-old?
(a) A bear.
(b) A wolf.
(c) A dog.
(d) A cougar.
4. What does Lynn do to save Katie when she is 5-years-old?
(a) Hits the cougar with a stick.
(b) Pulls the dog's tail.
(c) Calls for her father.
(d) Tells Katie to play dead.
5. How does Katie save Lynn's life the same night Lynn saved hers?
(a) Squirts the bear with a hose.
(b) Throws her shoes at the wolf.
(c) Calls the police from the house.
(d) Throws a bottle of milk at the dog.
6. What does Lynn say when Katie asks if she is a genius?
7. What game does Lynn's father teach her?
8. What does Lynn want more than anything in the world at the beginning of the book?
(a) A house.
(b) A car.
(d) An education.
This section contains 3,871 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)