|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Laris windweavers bring with them?
(a) A sandwich.
(b) The Submarines.
(c) The Air Fleet.
(d) The Navy.
2. Why is Piedmont allied with Montfort and the Scarlet Guard?
(a) Piedmont is just as tired of Maven as the Scarlet Guard.
(b) The Montfort generals and the Scarlet Guard are holding Prince Bracken's children prisoner.
(c) Piedmont is not allied with Montfort.
(d) Prince Bracken is actually Red.
3. What town does Maven's tour avoid?
4. Who has the idea of "Defend, not destroy" (416)?
5. What does Larentia call Mare?
(a) Red robin.
(b) Red rat.
(c) Red scum.
(d) Red idiot.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many newbloods, including Mare, were extracted from Norta?
2. Which Silver House agrees to secede?
3. What does Cal try to teach Mare?
4. What Silver family existed before Norta?
5. What is Mare surprised by when she sees her family?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Maven accept Orrec’s request that he marry his daughter?
2. What does Mare ask Cal to promise her after she learns that Cal is in contact with his grandmother?
3. Why does Nanny commit suicide?
4. How does Anabel Lerolan react when Volo Samos tells her that he is King of the Rift and will not give that up?
5. What was the purpose of the Scarlet Guard attack at Maven’s wedding?
6. Why does Maven use Silent Stone for his throne?
7. How does Maven escape the Scarlet Guard attack after the wedding?
8. What does Cameron have tattooed on her and why?
9. How is Silent Stone made?
10. How does Mare’s lightning power come back?
This section contains 534 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)