Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edgar give Albany in the British encampment?
2. How does Edgar lead the blind Gloucester from the heath to the cliffs?
3. People who see Gloucester's crippled condition are turning against whom?
4. Albany comes to the British encampment and says that the King is with Cordelia where?
5. When Gloucester is brought in and tied up, he asks Regan, Goneril, and Cornwall to not mistreat him because why?
Essay Topic 1
There are several words that are repeated throughout King Lear. Choose two of the words from the list below and discuss what their use means to the play and the characters in the play.
Essay Topic 2
Using examples from the text, what are the connections between the main plot and the subplot in the play?
Essay Topic 3
What character traits of King Lear appear in his daughters and how do these traits affect his relationships with his daughters? Use examples from the text to support your answers.
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)