|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Lear says that the weather is not unkind in its actions of a storm because why?
2. Instead of calling Edgar mad, Lear gives him what title?
3. Regan suspects that Goneril and Edmund are doing what?
4. Who was captured by the English army?
5. Who kills Oswald?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What does Cordelia consider her father to be suffering from?
2. Gloucester meets the news of Lear and Cordelia's capture with what?
This section contains 665 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)