Mid-Book Test (up to Act 3, Scene 5)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Why does Edmund want his legitimate brother disinherited?
2. While Lear is in the storm, who is his only companion?
3. After Lear laments his ungrateful daughters, what begins?
4. Lear states that Edgar is the natural man, after his ravings, because of what?
5. Gloucester blames the effects of what for affecting relationships?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What are some of the steps Edgar takes to disguise himself?
2. Instead of...
This section contains 691 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)