Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edgar give Albany in the British encampment?
(a) A letter from Goneril to Edgar.
(b) A letter from Goneril to the King of France.
(c) A letter from Goneril to Cornwall.
(d) A letter from Goneril to Edmund.
2. How does Edgar lead the blind Gloucester from the heath to the cliffs?
(a) By a leash.
(b) By a rope.
(c) By his voice.
(d) By his arm.
3. People who see Gloucester's crippled condition are turning against whom?
(a) Regan and Edmund.
(b) Edmund and Goneril.
(c) Albany and Edmund.
(d) Regan and Albany.
4. Albany comes to the British encampment and says that the King is with Cordelia where?
(a) At the castle.
(b) In the town.
(c) In the nearby forest.
(d) In the French encampment.
5. When Gloucester is brought in and tied up, he asks Regan, Goneril, and Cornwall to not mistreat him because why?
(a) Because they are related to him.
(b) Because they are human.
(c) Because they are his guests.
(d) Because he helped their father.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Oswald leaves Goneril and Albany and returns to Regan at Cornwall, what does he carry from Goneril to Edmund?
2. Where does Act 4, Scene 3 take place?
3. Oswald reports that Albany smiled when he heard what news?
4. Cordelia enters Act 4, Scene 4 with what instruments sounding?
5. Lear says that wickedness is only punished in the poor and that wickedness isn't punished in the rich because they are protected by what?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)