|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Instead of referring to the King by his title, what does Oswald call the king?
a) My lady's burden.
b) My lady's relation.
c) My lady's responsibility.
d) My lady's father.
2. Where does Act 4, Scene 3 take place?
a) In a town.
b) At the French encampment.
c) In a forest.
d) Outside the French encampment.
3. By what title does Oswald refer to Goneril as in Act I, Scene 3?
4. What is the name of the person who stands up for Cordelia when her father disinherits her?
5. After Lear laments his ungrateful daughters, what...
This section contains 694 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)