|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Albany comes to the British encampment and says that the King is with Cordelia where?
(a) At the castle.
(b) In the nearby forest.
(c) In the town.
(d) In the French encampment.
2. People who see Gloucester's crippled condition are turning against whom?
(a) Albany and Edmund.
(b) Edmund and Goneril.
(c) Regan and Albany.
(d) Regan and Edmund.
3. Edmund says it will be best, and will support his story, if he finds Gloucester doing what?
(a) With French soldier.
(b) Acting as the King.
(c) Sheltering the King.
(d) Giving comfort to the King.
4. When Goneril and Edmund travel to Albany's palace, what happens between them?
(a) They have an affair.
(b) They fall in love.
(c) They become friends.
(d) They hate each other.
5. Kent asks who not to reveal his identity?
(c) The Fool.
(d) The Gentleman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Edmund's response to Regan when she asks him if he slept with Goneril?
2. The British armies are encamped near what city?
3. What does Edgar give Albany in the British encampment?
4. Who poisoned Regan?
5. Who states that Goneril is a better soldier than Albany?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)