|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cordelia prays that Lear will recover from what?
(a) His suicidal tendancy.
(b) His madness.
(c) His depression.
(d) His regrets.
2. Kent asks who not to reveal his identity?
(b) The Gentleman.
(d) The Fool.
3. Cordelia says that France is not fighting the English with which motivation?
4. What does Edgar give Albany in the British encampment?
(a) A letter from Goneril to Edmund.
(b) A letter from Goneril to Edgar.
(c) A letter from Goneril to Cornwall.
(d) A letter from Goneril to the King of France.
5. Lear conducts a mock trial of his daughters; who serves as the judges?
(a) Edgar, Kent, and The Fool.
(b) Kent and The Fool.
(c) Edgar and The Fool.
(d) Edgar and Kent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Regan promises a promotion to Oswald if he finds and kills who?
2. Cornwall says that Gloucester's villainy may be the cause of who's villainy?
3. Goneril thinks that Gloucester should suffer what punishment?
4. Regan suspects that Goneril and Edmund are doing what?
5. Edgar is left alone at the farmhouse and hopes that the King will be able to do what?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)