1. Who is Gloucester's illegitimate son?
2. In the first scene, an attendant is carrying a small crown meant for whom?
3. When King Lear announces that he is retiring, what does he want to do with his lands?
Divide them equally amongst his daughters.
4. When Cordelia refuses to profess her undying love for her father (the King), what does her father do?
Her father disowns her.
5. What is the name of the person who stands up for Cordelia when her father disinherits her?
6. Which man marries Cordelia even though she doesn't have a dowry?
The King of France.
This section contains 4,266 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)