|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kent repeatedly calls Oswald by what name?
2. Edgar hides in what location to escape his pursuers?
(a) An abandoned shack.
(b) Under a bush.
(c) In tree branches.
(d) A hollow of a tree.
3. How much love does Cordelia say she will give her husband?
(a) Half her love.
(b) All her love.
(c) Some of her love.
(d) None of her love.
4. Cordelia has what quality that her sisters lack?
5. Regan suspects that Goneril and Edmund are doing what?
(a) Having an affair.
(b) Plotting against Albany.
(c) Going to kill Albany and get married.
(d) Plotting against her.
Short Answer Questions
1. The paper Edmund has, which he is going to show to Gloucester as proof of his brother's treachery, says that the older generation should do what with their riches?
2. What are the rumors that Curan tells Edmund?
3. A servant draws his sword on Cornwall because of what action?
4. What is the name of Edmund's legitimate brother?
5. The stage directions have the battle between the English and the French taking place where?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)