|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills Oswald?
2. Kent comes to King Lear in disguise and offers his services in what position?
(a) An advisor.
(b) A servant.
(c) A fighter.
(d) A nobleman.
3. Gloucester orders Edgar captured and killed because Gloucester thinks Edgar did what to Edmund?
(a) Gloucester thinks Edgar hurt Edmund.
(b) Gloucester thinks Edgar stabbed Edmund.
(c) Gloucester thinks Edgar killed Edmund.
(d) Gloucester thinks Edgar betrayed Edmund.
4. Lear conducts a mock trial of his daughters; who serves as the judges?
(a) Edgar, Kent, and The Fool.
(b) Kent and The Fool.
(c) Edgar and Kent.
(d) Edgar and The Fool.
5. Regan suspects that Goneril and Edmund are doing what?
(a) Having an affair.
(b) Plotting against Albany.
(c) Plotting against her.
(d) Going to kill Albany and get married.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is King Lear going to go when he leaves Goneril's house?
2. Edmund cuts his arm with what weapon after he and Edgar pretend to fight?
3. A servant draws his sword on Cornwall because of what action?
4. When the King of France leaves the French encampment, who does he leave in charge?
5. Edgar is left alone at the farmhouse and hopes that the King will be able to do what?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)