|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kent wonders how such different daughters can come from the same what?
2. While Kent warns the gentleman of the coming conflict between Albany and Cornwall, what are the spies of France doing?
(a) Sowing discord.
(b) Gathering information.
(c) Causing trouble.
3. Who tells Kent of a plot against the King?
(a) A gentleman.
(c) His dreams.
(d) The stars.
4. Lear says that wickedness is only punished in the poor and that wickedness isn't punished in the rich because they are protected by what?
(a) Their status.
(b) Their homes.
(c) Their servants.
(d) Their wealth.
5. What is the name of Edmund's legitimate brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Edgar, in his disguise as Poor Tom, agrees to lead Gloucester to the cliffs at which place?
2. When the King recognizes Cordelia, this is seen as a sign of what?
3. People who see Gloucester's crippled condition are turning against whom?
4. How does Edmund characterize the belief that people having in the stars and planets ruling their lives?
5. The paper Edmund has, which he is going to show to Gloucester as proof of his brother's treachery, says that the older generation should do what with their riches?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)