|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After hearing the news of Cornwall's death, Albany vows to take revenge for what act of Cornwall's?
(a) Not keeping Goneril at Cornwall.
(b) The blinding of Gloucester.
(c) Not keeping the women out of the plans.
(d) The escape of the King.
2. Who does Kent ask to "turn thy wheel"?
(d) The sun.
3. Where does Act 3, Scene 5 take place?
(a) Cornwall's castle.
(b) Gloucester's courtyard.
(c) Gloucester's castle.
(d) Cornwall's castle.
4. If Edmund cannot get his brother disinherited, how much of his father's inheritance will Edmund inherit?
5. Lear says that the weather is not unkind in its actions of a storm because why?
(a) It has reason to be stormy.
(b) It simply acts as nature will.
(c) It doesn't need any man to be a storm.
(d) It has no reason to be obligated to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. King Lear has brought how many servants and knights to stay with Goneril?
2. What does Edmund have that is supposedly from his brother?
3. When the King of France leaves the French encampment, who does he leave in charge?
4. Edmund fakes feeling what about turning in his father?
5. Goneril and Regan believe that the King's banishment of the man who defended Cordelia against being disinherited was what?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)