|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Regan and Goneril believe is affecting the King's mind?
(c) Old age.
2. The messenger who delivers the news of Cornwall's death to Albany and Goneril also delivers a letter to Goneril from whom?
3. Cordelia says she is guiding the French army against the English only because of what?
(a) Her desire for land.
(b) Her annoyance at her sisters.
(c) Her love for her father.
(d) Her desire to oust her sisters.
4. By what title does Oswald refer to Goneril as in Act I, Scene 3?
5. Who brings Cornwall the news that Gloucester has taken the King to Dover?
(b) A gentleman.
(c) A spy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was captured by the English army?
2. Cordelia has what quality that her sisters lack?
3. The stage directions have the battle between the English and the French taking place where?
4. Lear says the anguish of the storm distracts him from what?
5. Before leaving Goneril's house, what does the Fool warn King Lear about?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)