|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom is Gloucester loyal?
(a) The King.
(b) Duke of Cornwall.
(c) Duke of Albany.
2. Who says "Yet better thus, and known to be contemned, / Than still contemned and flattered"?
3. While Lear is in the town near the French encampment, he doesn't want to see Cordelia because he feels what?
4. Edmund cuts his arm with what weapon after he and Edgar pretend to fight?
(a) An arrow.
(b) A dagger.
(c) A sword.
(d) A knife.
5. Who tells Kent of a plot against the King?
(a) His dreams.
(c) The stars.
(d) A gentleman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Kent wonders how such different daughters can come from the same what?
2. Who protests punishing Kent without the King's consent?
3. Oswald is what relation to Goneril?
4. A servant draws his sword on Cornwall because of what action?
5. Who is leading a blind Gloucester into the heath?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)