|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While King Lear is staying with Goneril, how does she command her servants to treat the King and his people?
(d) Like royalty.
2. By what title does Oswald refer to Goneril as in Act I, Scene 3?
3. Edgar, in his disguise as Poor Tom, agrees to lead Gloucester to the cliffs at which place?
4. Regan promises a promotion to Oswald if he finds and kills who?
5. When the King recognizes Cordelia, this is seen as a sign of what?
(a) His recovery from exposure.
(b) His recovery from sickness.
(c) His recovery from madness.
(d) His recovery from the flu.
Short Answer Questions
1. The British armies are encamped near what city?
2. What does Oswald say after Kent draws his sword?
3. Cordelia has what quality that her sisters lack?
4. Gloucester, when mentioning the effect of the stars and planets on relationships, says that these effects have caused King Lear to do what to Cordelia?
5. While Lear is in the town near the French encampment, he doesn't want to see Cordelia because he feels what?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)