|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Edgar is left alone at the farmhouse and hopes that the King will be able to do what?
(a) Get justice on his daughters.
(c) Live a long life.
(d) Get his lands back.
2. The doctor wants Lear to wake up and servants carry Lear into the doctor on what?
(a) A chair.
(b) A litter.
(c) A bed.
(d) A blanket.
3. The Fool calls King Lear a fool for doing what?
(a) Leaving his palace.
(b) Searching for the Fool.
(c) Hitting Oswald.
(d) Giving away his lands.
4. When the King of France leaves the French encampment, who does he leave in charge?
(a) The Marshal of France.
(c) The Prince of France.
5. How does Edgar lead the blind Gloucester from the heath to the cliffs?
(a) By a leash.
(b) By his voice.
(c) By his arm.
(d) By a rope.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Gloucester's illegitimate son?
2. When King Lear gets ready to depart Goneril's house, what is his method of travel?
3. Lear states that Edgar is the natural man, after his ravings, because of what?
4. The British armies are encamped near what city?
5. What room in the house does Act I, Scene 4 take place?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)