|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who carries a torch and finds the King and company in the forest?
2. Curan holds what position in society?
3. Who are the three speakers in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Edgar Curan, and Gloucester.
(b) Edmund, Curan, and Edgar.
(c) Gloucester, Edgar, and Edmund.
(d) Edmund Curan, and Gloucester.
4. Cordelia says that France is not fighting the English with which motivation?
5. Who says, "I am a man / More sinned against than sinning" ?
(b) The Fool.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Edmund going to do in order to assure Gloucester that his brother's intent isn't to hurt Gloucester?
2. Lear says that wickedness is only punished in the poor and that wickedness isn't punished in the rich because they are protected by what?
3. Gloucester blames the effects of what for affecting relationships?
4. When Gloucester is brought in and tied up, he asks Regan, Goneril, and Cornwall to not mistreat him because why?
5. What emotion does Edgar feel when he sees that his father is blind?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)