|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Cornwall's death, who leads his army?
(d) The Marshal of Cornwall.
2. Who makes Lear sleep while they are in the farmhouse?
(b) The Fool.
3. Kent comes to King Lear in disguise and offers his services in what position?
(a) A servant.
(b) A fighter.
(c) A nobleman.
(d) An advisor.
4. When Kent says: "but you have that in your countenance which I would fain call master," what quality is he referring to?
5. What punishment will King Lear's daughters give the Fool for speaking the truth?
(c) A caning.
(d) A whipping.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the rumors that Curan tells Edmund?
2. People who see Gloucester's crippled condition are turning against whom?
3. Edmund tells his brother that he fears someone has turned Gloucester against him and then tells his brother to do what?
4. When Lear sees Kent in the stocks, he asks Kent what question?
5. How many daughters does King Lear have?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)