|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Oswald's letter from Goneril cause Regan and Cornwall to do?
(a) Stay and clean.
(b) Go hunting for food.
(c) Leave for the King's castle.
(d) Immediately depart.
2. After hearing the news of Cornwall's death, Albany vows to take revenge for what act of Cornwall's?
(a) Not keeping Goneril at Cornwall.
(b) Not keeping the women out of the plans.
(c) The escape of the King.
(d) The blinding of Gloucester.
3. Who brings Cornwall the news that Gloucester has taken the King to Dover?
(b) A gentleman.
(d) A spy.
4. What emotion does Edgar feel when he sees that his father is blind?
5. Who says, "I am a man / More sinned against than sinning" ?
(b) The Fool.
Short Answer Questions
1. Kent comes to King Lear in disguise and offers his services in what position?
2. The paper Edmund has, which he is going to show to Gloucester as proof of his brother's treachery, says that the older generation should do what with their riches?
3. Who calls the hovel haunted?
4. When Goneril and Edmund travel to Albany's palace, what happens between them?
5. Goneril and Cornwall order Gloucester to do what if Lear returns to the castle?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)