|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What punishment will King Lear's daughters give the Fool for speaking the truth?
(a) A whipping.
(d) A caning.
2. Who does Kent ask to "turn thy wheel"?
(c) The sun.
3. Since she is widowed, Regan expects Edmund to do what?
(a) Marry her.
(b) Leave her.
(c) Court her.
(d) Seduce her.
4. Who says, "Here's a night pities neither wise man nor fool"?
(c) The King.
(d) The Fool.
5. Regan and Goneril tell Lear that he is what type of a man?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lear sees Kent in the stocks, he asks Kent what question?
2. Who delivers King Lear's letter to his other daughter, while the King is at Goneril's?
3. What has to happen in order for Edgar to be reunited with his father?
4. While Lear is in the storm, who is his only companion?
5. Who loses the battle according to the news Edgar brings?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)