|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Kent says: "but you have that in your countenance which I would fain call master," what quality is he referring to?
2. After Cornwall's death, who leads his army?
(c) The Marshal of Cornwall.
3. Edmund promises not to allow Albany to have mercy on whom after the battle?
(a) Lear and Cordelia.
(b) Lear and Edgar.
(c) Gloucester and Edgar.
(d) Cordelia and Goneril.
4. Why does Edmund want his legitimate brother disinherited?
(a) So that Edmund can live as a nobleman.
(b) So that Edmund can sell off all the land.
(c) So that Edmund can have all their father's attention.
(d) So that Edmund can inherit everything.
5. By what title does Oswald refer to Goneril as in Act I, Scene 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. To aide in his disguise, what does Edgar do for clothing?
2. Regan and Goneril tell Lear that he is what type of a man?
3. Where does Act 1, Scene 5 take place?
4. King Lear has brought how many servants and knights to stay with Goneril?
5. Who carries a torch and finds the King and company in the forest?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)