|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Edmund's legitimate brother?
2. Who is leading a blind Gloucester into the heath?
(a) A poor man.
(b) A sad man.
(c) An old man.
(d) A mad man.
3. Goneril and Cornwall order Gloucester to do what if Lear returns to the castle?
(a) Not allow him in.
(b) Make sure he doesn't have any servants with him.
(c) Allow him into the stables only.
(d) Strip him of anything valuable.
4. Who protests punishing Kent without the King's consent?
5. Kent comes to King Lear in disguise and offers his services in what position?
(a) A fighter.
(b) A servant.
(c) An advisor.
(d) A nobleman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brings Cordelia the news that the British armies are marching towards them?
2. Who says, "I am a man / More sinned against than sinning" ?
3. Cordelia prays that Lear will recover from what?
4. While King Lear is staying with Goneril, how does she command her servants to treat the King and his people?
5. The paper Edmund has, which he is going to show to Gloucester as proof of his brother's treachery, says that the older generation should do what with their riches?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)