|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cornwall says that Gloucester's villainy may be the cause of who's villainy?
2. Who says: "How sharper than a serpent's tooth it is / To have a thankless child"
(a) The Duke of Burgundy.
(c) King Lear.
(d) The Fool.
3. Where does Act 4, Scene 3 take place?
(a) In a town.
(b) At the French encampment.
(c) Outside the French encampment.
(d) In a forest.
4. Who carries a torch and finds the King and company in the forest?
5. Instead of referring to the King by his title, what does Oswald call the king?
(a) My lady's responsibility.
(b) My lady's burden.
(c) My lady's relation.
(d) My lady's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What punishment will King Lear give to the Fool for lying?
2. Regan and Goneril tell Lear that he is what type of a man?
3. Since she is widowed, Regan expects Edmund to do what?
4. Edmund fakes feeling what about turning in his father?
5. When Gloucester is brought in and tied up, he asks Regan, Goneril, and Cornwall to not mistreat him because why?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)