|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Act 4, Scene 3 take place?
(a) At the French encampment.
(b) Outside the French encampment.
(c) In a town.
(d) In a forest.
2. Regan suspects that Goneril and Edmund are doing what?
(a) Plotting against her.
(b) Plotting against Albany.
(c) Going to kill Albany and get married.
(d) Having an affair.
3. Who is Goneril's husband?
(a) The Duke of France.
(b) The Duke of Albany.
(c) The Duke of Burgundy.
(d) The Duke of Kent.
4. The gentleman on the hearth tells Kent that Lear is doing what in the storm?
5. What sound precedes the King's entrance into a scene?
(a) A herald's announcement.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gloucester tells Edmund there has been a falling out between which two dukes?
2. Who says: "Thou shouldst not have been old till thou hadst been wise"
3. The paper Edmund has, which he is going to show to Gloucester as proof of his brother's treachery, says that the older generation should do what with their riches?
4. Kent tells the gentleman of a coming conflict between Albany and Cornwall and asks the gentleman to take the report to where?
5. Who states that Goneril is a better soldier than Albany?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)