|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The man who leads the blind Earl of Gloucester into the heath claims what relationship to the Earl?
(a) A man-at-arms.
(b) A tenant.
(c) A soldier.
(d) A servant.
2. Who carries a torch and finds the King and company in the forest?
3. Cornwall says that Edmund will find a better what with Cornwall than with Gloucester?
4. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
(a) Albany's castle.
(b) Lear's castle.
(c) Gloucester's castle.
(d) Goneril's castle.
5. Who delivers King Lear's letter to his other daughter, while the King is at Goneril's?
(b) The Fool.
(c) A knight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Edmund says it will be best, and will support his story, if he finds Gloucester doing what?
2. To aide in his disguise, what does Edgar do for clothing?
3. Kent wonders how such different daughters can come from the same what?
4. Edmund is going to betray Gloucester in order to do what?
5. Who says: "Thou shouldst not have been old till thou hadst been wise"
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)