|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom is Gloucester loyal?
(b) The King.
(c) Duke of Albany.
(d) Duke of Cornwall.
2. Who says, "Here's a night pities neither wise man nor fool"?
(a) The King.
(d) The Fool.
3. Lear conducts a mock trial of his daughters; who serves as the judges?
(a) Kent and The Fool.
(b) Edgar, Kent, and The Fool.
(c) Edgar and Kent.
(d) Edgar and The Fool.
4. When Gloucester is brought in and tied up, he asks Regan, Goneril, and Cornwall to not mistreat him because why?
(a) Because they are related to him.
(b) Because they are his guests.
(c) Because they are human.
(d) Because he helped their father.
5. Goneril and Regan believe that the King's banishment of the man who defended Cordelia against being disinherited was what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Goneril's husband?
2. Regan suspects that Goneril and Edmund are doing what?
3. Goneril thinks that Gloucester should suffer what punishment?
4. Where do Lear, The Fool, Kent, and Gloucester go when they leave the farmhouse?
5. Cordelia says that France is not fighting the English with which motivation?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)