|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom is Gloucester loyal?
(a) Duke of Cornwall.
(c) The King.
(d) Duke of Albany.
2. Regan and Goneril tell Lear that he is what type of a man?
3. When Oswald leaves Goneril and Albany and returns to Regan at Cornwall, what does he carry from Goneril to Edmund?
(a) A flower.
(b) A letter.
(c) A sword.
(d) A message.
4. Edgar, in his disguise as Poor Tom, agrees to lead Gloucester to the cliffs at which place?
5. Cornwall and Regan administer what punishment to Kent?
(a) They hang him.
(b) They whip him.
(c) They put him in the stocks.
(d) They beat him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cornwall says that Edmund will find a better what with Cornwall than with Gloucester?
2. What are the rumors that Curan tells Edmund?
3. When told of the death of Cornwall, Albany says the death was what?
4. Who tells Gloucester that Edmund betrayed him?
5. Goneril's goal is to have King Lear go and stay with whom, rather than stay at her house?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)