|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
(a) Gloucester's castle.
(b) Goneril's castle.
(c) Albany's castle.
(d) Lear's castle.
2. To aide in his disguise, what does Edgar do for clothing?
(a) Uses old rags.
(b) Uses his old, torn clothing.
(c) Uses only a blanket.
(d) Doesn't wear anything.
3. What event caused the Fool to pine away?
(a) The King going to Goneril's home.
(b) Cordelia not professing her love for the King.
(c) The King leaving his palace.
(d) Cordelia leaving for France.
4. How many of King Lear's daughters are married?
5. Regan promises a promotion to Oswald if he finds and kills who?
Short Answer Questions
1. To aide in his disguise, what does Edgar cover his face with?
2. Cornwall says that Edmund will find a better what with Cornwall than with Gloucester?
3. When King Lear gets ready to depart Goneril's house, what is his method of travel?
4. King Lear is trying to find his fool who has been missing for how long?
5. What is Edmund going to do in order to assure Gloucester that his brother's intent isn't to hurt Gloucester?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)