|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Regan and Goneril believe is affecting the King's mind?
(a) Old age.
2. After Lear laments his ungrateful daughters, what begins?
(a) A storm.
(b) A hurricane.
(c) An earthquake.
3. What does Kent give to the gentleman to show Cordelia?
(a) A letter.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A ring.
(d) His seal.
4. Cordelia says that France is not fighting the English with which motivation?
5. Kent comes to King Lear in disguise and offers his services in what position?
(a) An advisor.
(b) A nobleman.
(c) A servant.
(d) A fighter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Edmund is going to betray Gloucester in order to do what?
2. Who makes Lear sleep while they are in the farmhouse?
3. The paper Edmund has, which he is going to show to Gloucester as proof of his brother's treachery, says that the older generation should do what with their riches?
4. What are the rumors that Curan tells Edmund?
5. How does Edgar lead the blind Gloucester from the heath to the cliffs?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)