|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After hearing the news of Cornwall's death, Albany vows to take revenge for what act of Cornwall's?
(a) Not keeping the women out of the plans.
(b) The escape of the King.
(c) Not keeping Goneril at Cornwall.
(d) The blinding of Gloucester.
2. Curan holds what position in society?
3. While King Lear is staying with Goneril, she complains that his knights are doing what?
(a) Eating too much food.
(b) Taking up too much space.
(c) Causing problems with the children.
(d) Interfering with her household.
4. What does Oswald say after Kent draws his sword?
(a) Help, ho! My life be spared!
(b) Help, ho! Murderer, Murderer!
(c) Help, ho! Sword is drawn!
(d) Help, ho! Leave me be!
5. Who carries a torch and finds the King and company in the forest?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the first scene, an attendant is carrying a small crown meant for whom?
2. What event caused the Fool to pine away?
3. While Kent warns the gentleman of the coming conflict between Albany and Cornwall, what are the spies of France doing?
4. Who are the three speakers in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Oswald and Kent meet in front of what structure?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)