|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Cordelia refuses to profess her undying love for her father (the King), what does her father do?
(a) Her father hits her.
(b) Her father takes back the jewels.
(c) Her father disowns her.
(d) Her father yells at her.
2. Regan thinks that Gloucester should suffer what punishment?
(b) The stocks.
3. While Kent warns the gentleman of the coming conflict between Albany and Cornwall, what are the spies of France doing?
(a) Gathering information.
(b) Causing trouble.
(c) Sowing discord.
4. What does Oswald say after Kent draws his sword?
(a) Help, ho! Sword is drawn!
(b) Help, ho! Leave me be!
(c) Help, ho! My life be spared!
(d) Help, ho! Murderer, Murderer!
5. What room in the house does Act I, Scene 4 take place?
(a) The dining room.
(b) The entrance.
(c) The ballroom.
(d) The hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Edmund tells his brother that he fears someone has turned Gloucester against him and then tells his brother to do what?
2. What did Oswald's letter from Goneril cause Regan and Cornwall to do?
3. What event caused the Fool to pine away?
4. If Edmund cannot get his brother disinherited, how much of his father's inheritance will Edmund inherit?
5. Where does Act 3, Scene 3 take place?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)