|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lear refuses to leave the storm and go to safety without whom?
(d) The Fool.
2. Kent comes to King Lear in disguise and offers his services in what position?
(a) A servant.
(b) An advisor.
(c) A nobleman.
(d) A fighter.
3. King Lear is trying to find his fool who has been missing for how long?
(a) Three days.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Two days.
(d) Three weeks.
4. Goneril's goal is to have King Lear go and stay with whom, rather than stay at her house?
(a) Her brother's house.
(b) His summer palace.
(c) His palace.
(d) Her sister's house.
5. While Lear is in the storm, who is his only companion?
(b) No one.
(c) The Fool.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of King Lear's daughters are married?
2. While King Lear is staying with Goneril, she complains that his knights are doing what?
3. A servant draws his sword on Cornwall because of what action?
4. When King Lear announces that he is retiring, what does he want to do with his lands?
5. The man who leads the blind Earl of Gloucester into the heath claims what relationship to the Earl?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)