|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Gloucester is brought in and tied up, he asks Regan, Goneril, and Cornwall to not mistreat him because why?
(a) Because he helped their father.
(b) Because they are human.
(c) Because they are related to him.
(d) Because they are his guests.
2. When Goneril and Edmund travel to Albany's palace, what happens between them?
(a) They become friends.
(b) They hate each other.
(c) They have an affair.
(d) They fall in love.
3. Cornwall says that Edmund will find a better what with Cornwall than with Gloucester?
4. When Edmund tells his brother that his father is horribly angry with him, what does Edmund advise his brother to do?
(a) Stay away from Gloucester until he cools off.
(b) Go and talk to Gloucester to cool him off.
(c) Leave England until Gloucester cools off.
(d) Write a letter to Gloucester to explain things.
5. Who tells Gloucester that Edmund betrayed him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Goneril's gentleman do that causes King Lear to strike him?
2. Edgar, in his disguise as Poor Tom, agrees to lead Gloucester to the cliffs at which place?
3. Regan thinks that Gloucester should suffer what punishment?
4. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
5. How does Edgar lead the blind Gloucester from the heath to the cliffs?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)