|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Act 1, Scene 5 take place?
(a) In the court before the Duke of Albany's palace.
(b) In the stable of the Duke of Albany's palace.
(c) In the upstairs of the Duke of Albany's palace.
(d) In the hall of the Duke of Albany's palace.
2. Edmund fakes feeling what about turning in his father?
(a) Emotional conflict
3. Lear says the anguish of the storm distracts him from what?
(a) The hearbreak of making bad choices.
(b) The heartbreak of his daughters' treachery.
(c) The heartbreak of losing his kingdom.
(d) The heartbreak of losing Cordelia.
4. Who says "Yet better thus, and known to be contemned, / Than still contemned and flattered"?
5. When Gloucester is brought in and tied up, he asks Regan, Goneril, and Cornwall to not mistreat him because why?
(a) Because they are human.
(b) Because they are related to him.
(c) Because he helped their father.
(d) Because they are his guests.
Short Answer Questions
1. Edmund tells his brother that he fears someone has turned Gloucester against him and then tells his brother to do what?
2. Who does Lear say should feel obligation to him?
3. What do Regan and Goneril believe is affecting the King's mind?
4. Oswald and Kent meet in front of what structure?
5. The man who leads the blind Earl of Gloucester into the heath claims what relationship to the Earl?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)