|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kent comes to King Lear in disguise and offers his services in what position?
(a) A servant.
(b) An advisor.
(c) A nobleman.
(d) A fighter.
2. Who is leading a blind Gloucester into the heath?
(a) A sad man.
(b) A poor man.
(c) A mad man.
(d) An old man.
3. What is the name of the person who stands up for Cordelia when her father disinherits her?
4. Lear refuses to leave the storm and go to safety without whom?
(d) The Fool.
5. What has to happen in order for Edgar to be reunited with his father?
(a) Edgar's innocence has to be proven.
(b) Edgar has to find his father.
(c) Edgar must repent of his actions.
(d) Edgar has to not be mad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Goneril thinks that Gloucester should suffer what punishment?
2. Who says, "I am a man / More sinned against than sinning" ?
3. Curan holds what position in society?
4. Goneril and Cornwall order Gloucester to do what if Lear returns to the castle?
5. Who says "Yet better thus, and known to be contemned, / Than still contemned and flattered"?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)