|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Edmund want his legitimate brother disinherited?
(a) So that Edmund can have all their father's attention.
(b) So that Edmund can live as a nobleman.
(c) So that Edmund can sell off all the land.
(d) So that Edmund can inherit everything.
2. Edmund tells his brother that he fears someone has turned Gloucester against him and then tells his brother to do what?
(a) Arm himself.
(b) Leave quickly.
(c) Issue a challenge.
(d) Find out who the informant is.
3. How much love does Cordelia say she will give her husband?
(a) Some of her love.
(b) None of her love.
(c) Half her love.
(d) All her love.
4. Where does Act 3, Scene 3 take place?
(a) Gloucester's hall.
(b) Gloucester's castle.
(c) Gloucester's stable.
(d) Gloucester's courtyard.
5. Who makes Lear sleep while they are in the farmhouse?
(b) The Fool.
Short Answer Questions
1. After hearing the news of Cornwall's death, Albany vows to take revenge for what act of Cornwall's?
2. Who delivers King Lear's letter to his other daughter, while the King is at Goneril's?
3. What room in the house does Act I, Scene 4 take place?
4. What does Kent give to the gentleman to show Cordelia?
5. Oswald is what relation to Goneril?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)