|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To aide in his disguise, what does Edgar cover his face with?
2. While Kent warns the gentleman of the coming conflict between Albany and Cornwall, what are the spies of France doing?
(a) Causing trouble.
(c) Sowing discord.
(d) Gathering information.
3. What event caused the Fool to pine away?
(a) The King going to Goneril's home.
(b) Cordelia leaving for France.
(c) Cordelia not professing her love for the King.
(d) The King leaving his palace.
4. How much love does Cordelia say she will give her husband?
(a) Half her love.
(b) All her love.
(c) Some of her love.
(d) None of her love.
5. What is Edmund going to do in order to assure Gloucester that his brother's intent isn't to hurt Gloucester?
(a) Send someone to spy on Edgar.
(b) Talk with Edgar so that Gloucester can hear them.
(c) Talk with Edgar and report to Gloucester.
(d) Write a letter asking Edgar what his intent is.
Short Answer Questions
1. The messenger who delivers the news of Cornwall's death to Albany and Goneril also delivers a letter to Goneril from whom?
2. Who makes Lear sleep while they are in the farmhouse?
3. Who is leading a blind Gloucester into the heath?
4. Who is Gloucester's illegitimate son?
5. What emotion does Edgar feel when he sees that his father is blind?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)