|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much love does Cordelia say she will give her husband?
(a) Some of her love.
(b) All her love.
(c) Half her love.
(d) None of her love.
2. What is the name of Edmund's legitimate brother?
3. Edmund tells his brother that he fears someone has turned Gloucester against him and then tells his brother to do what?
(a) Find out who the informant is.
(b) Issue a challenge.
(c) Arm himself.
(d) Leave quickly.
4. Who is leading a blind Gloucester into the heath?
(a) A poor man.
(b) A mad man.
(c) An old man.
(d) A sad man.
5. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
(a) Lear's castle.
(b) Albany's castle.
(c) Goneril's castle.
(d) Gloucester's castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Edgar lead the blind Gloucester from the heath to the cliffs?
2. Instead of calling Edgar mad, Lear gives him what title?
3. What punishment will King Lear give to the Fool for lying?
4. What is Edmund going to do in order to assure Gloucester that his brother's intent isn't to hurt Gloucester?
5. Gloucester tells Edmund to say what if someone asks about Gloucester?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)