|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes Lear sleep while they are in the farmhouse?
(c) The Fool.
2. Where does Act I, Scene 3 take place?
(a) Goneril's summer home.
(b) The Duke of Burgundy's palace.
(c) The Duke of Albany's palace.
(d) The King's palace.
3. Edmund is going to betray Gloucester to whom?
(a) The Duke.
(b) The knights.
(c) The Earl.
(d) The King.
4. Where does Act 3, Scene 3 take place?
(a) Gloucester's stable.
(b) Gloucester's courtyard.
(c) Gloucester's castle.
(d) Gloucester's hall.
5. To aide in his disguise, what does Edgar do to his hair?
(a) He knots it.
(b) He shaves it all off.
(c) He cuts it.
(d) He rubs mud in it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who protests punishing Kent without the King's consent?
2. Who is the protagonist in the play?
3. Who tells Kent of a plot against the King?
4. What has to happen in order for Edgar to be reunited with his father?
5. What emotion does Edgar feel when he sees that his father is blind?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)