|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "I am a man / More sinned against than sinning" ?
(a) The Fool.
2. Who carries a torch and finds the King and company in the forest?
3. How much love does Cordelia say she will give her husband?
(a) All her love.
(b) None of her love.
(c) Half her love.
(d) Some of her love.
4. Who tells Gloucester that Edmund betrayed him?
5. Who makes Lear sleep while they are in the farmhouse?
(d) The Fool.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Gloucester's illegitimate son?
2. By what title does Oswald refer to Goneril as in Act I, Scene 3?
3. When King Lear gets ready to depart Goneril's house, what is his method of travel?
4. What emotion does Edgar feel when he sees that his father is blind?
5. Kent tells the gentleman of a coming conflict between Albany and Cornwall and asks the gentleman to take the report to where?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)