|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Kent says: "but you have that in your countenance which I would fain call master," what quality is he referring to?
2. Kent tells the gentleman of a coming conflict between Albany and Cornwall and asks the gentleman to take the report to where?
3. Who tells Goneril that she is becoming a monster and only her shape as a woman protects her?
(b) The Fool.
4. Where do Lear, The Fool, Kent, and Gloucester go when they leave the farmhouse?
(c) To see a doctor.
(d) To Cordelia.
5. What event caused the Fool to pine away?
(a) The King leaving his palace.
(b) Cordelia leaving for France.
(c) Cordelia not professing her love for the King.
(d) The King going to Goneril's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Edmund cuts his arm with what weapon after he and Edgar pretend to fight?
2. Lear refuses to leave the storm and go to safety without whom?
3. Edgar, in his disguise as Poor Tom, agrees to lead Gloucester to the cliffs at which place?
4. Where does Act 3, Scene 3 take place?
5. Kent repeatedly calls Oswald by what name?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)