|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Goneril and Regan believe that the King's banishment of the man who defended Cordelia against being disinherited was what?
2. What is the name of Edmund's legitimate brother?
3. How does Edgar lead the blind Gloucester from the heath to the cliffs?
(a) By his arm.
(b) By a leash.
(c) By a rope.
(d) By his voice.
4. Gloucester tells Edmund there has been a falling out between which two dukes?
(a) Burgundy and Albany.
(b) Cornwall and Burgundy.
(c) Albany and Cornwall.
(d) Albany and Camelot.
5. Who says "Yet better thus, and known to be contemned, / Than still contemned and flattered"?
Short Answer Questions
1. When King Lear gets ready to depart Goneril's house, what is his method of travel?
2. Who is leading a blind Gloucester into the heath?
3. A servant draws his sword on Cornwall because of what action?
4. When Gloucester is brought in and tied up, he asks Regan, Goneril, and Cornwall to not mistreat him because why?
5. Edmund cuts his arm with what weapon after he and Edgar pretend to fight?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)