|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lear says that the weather is not unkind in its actions of a storm because why?
(a) It has reason to be stormy.
(b) It simply acts as nature will.
(c) It doesn't need any man to be a storm.
(d) It has no reason to be obligated to him.
2. When Lear bemoans his treatment at Goneril's house, what does Regan say?
(a) Regan defends Goneril.
(b) Regan says that she will be different.
(c) Regan doesn't say anything.
(d) Regan agrees with Lear.
3. Who does Lear say should feel obligation to him?
(a) His daughters.
(b) His kingdom.
(c) His son-in-laws.
(d) His servants.
4. What do Regan and Goneril believe is affecting the King's mind?
(b) Old age.
5. Curan holds what position in society?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "I am a man / More sinned against than sinning" ?
2. What punishment will King Lear give to the Fool for lying?
3. Who makes Lear sleep while they are in the farmhouse?
4. Who are the three speakers in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Who is the protagonist in the play?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)