|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What room in the house does Act I, Scene 4 take place?
(a) The dining room.
(b) The entrance.
(c) The hall.
(d) The ballroom.
2. Where is King Lear going to go when he leaves Goneril's house?
(a) His palace.
(b) Regan's house.
(c) His summer home.
3. Curan holds what position in society?
4. While King Lear is staying with Goneril, how does she command her servants to treat the King and his people?
(c) Like royalty.
5. Who is the protagonist in the play?
(a) King Lear.
(b) Duke of Cornwall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oswald say after Kent draws his sword?
2. How many suitors does Cordelia have when the King tells them that she will have no dowry?
3. According to Goneril, while King Lear is staying with her, how often does King Lear wrong her?
4. Gloucester orders Edgar captured and killed because Gloucester thinks Edgar did what to Edmund?
5. After hearing the news of Cornwall's death, Albany vows to take revenge for what act of Cornwall's?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)