|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Edmund characterize the belief that people having in the stars and planets ruling their lives?
(a) As truth.
(b) As genuine.
(c) As superstitious.
(d) As preposterous.
2. Who does Lear say should feel obligation to him?
(a) His kingdom.
(b) His son-in-laws.
(c) His daughters.
(d) His servants.
3. To aide in his disguise, what does Edgar cover his face with?
4. What are the rumors that Curan tells Edmund?
(a) Rumors of war between the Duke of Cornwall and the Duke of Albany.
(b) Rumors of war between Lear and Burgundy.
(c) Rumors of war between Fance and England.
(d) Rumors of war between Lear and the Duke of Albany.
5. What did Oswald's letter from Goneril cause Regan and Cornwall to do?
(a) Leave for the King's castle.
(b) Stay and clean.
(c) Immediately depart.
(d) Go hunting for food.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the first scene, an attendant is carrying a small crown meant for whom?
2. What room in the house does Act I, Scene 4 take place?
3. In order to escape detection, Edgar decides to disguise himself as what?
4. Where is King Lear going to go when he leaves Goneril's house?
5. How many daughters does King Lear have?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)