|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Edmund's father?
(a) King Lear.
2. Gloucester blames the effects of what for affecting relationships?
(a) The stars.
(b) The eclipses.
(c) The moon.
(d) The planets.
3. Edmund is going to betray Gloucester to whom?
(a) The knights.
(b) The King.
(c) The Earl.
(d) The Duke.
4. Kent tells the gentleman of a coming conflict between Albany and Cornwall and asks the gentleman to take the report to where?
5. What sound precedes the King's entrance into a scene?
(d) A herald's announcement.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cornwall and Regan administer what punishment to Kent?
2. Curan holds what position in society?
3. The Fool calls King Lear a fool for doing what?
4. Who says: "How sharper than a serpent's tooth it is / To have a thankless child"
5. How many of King Lear's daughters are married?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)