|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Cordelia refuses to profess her undying love for her father (the King), what does her father do?
(a) Her father hits her.
(b) Her father yells at her.
(c) Her father disowns her.
(d) Her father takes back the jewels.
2. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
(a) Goneril's castle.
(b) Gloucester's castle.
(c) Albany's castle.
(d) Lear's castle.
3. Instead of referring to the King by his title, what does Oswald call the king?
(a) My lady's father.
(b) My lady's relation.
(c) My lady's burden.
(d) My lady's responsibility.
4. Curan holds what position in society?
5. Who protests punishing Kent without the King's consent?
Short Answer Questions
1. Edmund tells his brother that he fears someone has turned Gloucester against him and then tells his brother to do what?
2. The Fool calls King Lear a fool for doing what?
3. Who says: "How sharper than a serpent's tooth it is / To have a thankless child"
4. How much love does Cordelia say she will give her husband?
5. How many suitors does Cordelia have when the King tells them that she will have no dowry?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)