|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many suitors does Cordelia have when the King tells them that she will have no dowry?
2. King Lear has brought how many servants and knights to stay with Goneril?
(a) Three hundred.
(b) Two hundred.
(c) Four hundred.
(d) One hundred.
3. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
(a) Albany's castle.
(b) Gloucester's castle.
(c) Lear's castle.
(d) Goneril's castle.
4. When Kent says: "but you have that in your countenance which I would fain call master," what quality is he referring to?
5. The gentleman on the hearth tells Kent that Lear is doing what in the storm?
Short Answer Questions
1. If Edmund cannot get his brother disinherited, how much of his father's inheritance will Edmund inherit?
2. Edmund cuts his arm with what weapon after he and Edgar pretend to fight?
3. Who says: "Thou shouldst not have been old till thou hadst been wise"
4. Curan holds what position in society?
5. How many daughters does King Lear have?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)