|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Kent ask to "turn thy wheel"?
(c) The sun.
2. Where does Act 1, Scene 5 take place?
(a) In the upstairs of the Duke of Albany's palace.
(b) In the court before the Duke of Albany's palace.
(c) In the hall of the Duke of Albany's palace.
(d) In the stable of the Duke of Albany's palace.
3. The paper Edmund has, which he is going to show to Gloucester as proof of his brother's treachery, says that the older generation should do what with their riches?
(a) Use them to benefit their children.
(b) Hold onto them.
(c) Give them to the poor.
(d) Give them to the younger men.
4. Which man marries Cordelia even though she doesn't have a dowry?
(a) No one.
(b) The Earl of Gloucester.
(c) The King of France.
(d) The Lord of Burgundy.
5. Who is Gloucester's illegitimate son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Oswald's letter from Goneril cause Regan and Cornwall to do?
2. King Lear is trying to find his fool who has been missing for how long?
3. How many of King Lear's daughters are married?
4. What does Edmund have that is supposedly from his brother?
5. Who is the protagonist in the play?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)