|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Edmund is going to betray Gloucester to whom?
(a) The King.
(b) The Duke.
(c) The knights.
(d) The Earl.
2. How much love does Cordelia say she will give her husband?
(a) All her love.
(b) None of her love.
(c) Half her love.
(d) Some of her love.
3. Goneril and Cornwall order Gloucester to do what if Lear returns to the castle?
(a) Make sure he doesn't have any servants with him.
(b) Strip him of anything valuable.
(c) Not allow him in.
(d) Allow him into the stables only.
4. Which character does the line "when old fools are babes again" refer to?
(a) Duke of Albany.
(b) King of France.
(c) The Fool.
(d) King Lear.
5. What event caused the Fool to pine away?
(a) The King going to Goneril's home.
(b) Cordelia not professing her love for the King.
(c) Cordelia leaving for France.
(d) The King leaving his palace.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gloucester tells Edmund there has been a falling out between which two dukes?
2. While King Lear is staying with Goneril, how does she command her servants to treat the King and his people?
3. What is the name of Edmund's legitimate brother?
4. Who is Edmund's father?
5. Oswald is what relation to Goneril?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)