|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Goneril, while King Lear is staying with her, how often does King Lear wrong her?
(a) During the day with the demands of his followers.
(b) At mealtimes with his demands.
(c) At least once an hour.
(d) Day and night and every hour.
2. Who says, "Here's a night pities neither wise man nor fool"?
(a) The King.
(b) The Fool.
3. Where does Act 3, Scene 3 take place?
(a) Gloucester's courtyard.
(b) Gloucester's castle.
(c) Gloucester's hall.
(d) Gloucester's stable.
4. Which character does the line "when old fools are babes again" refer to?
(a) King Lear.
(b) The Fool.
(c) Duke of Albany.
(d) King of France.
5. Edgar hides in what location to escape his pursuers?
(a) A hollow of a tree.
(b) Under a bush.
(c) In tree branches.
(d) An abandoned shack.
Short Answer Questions
1. While King Lear is staying with Goneril, how does she command her servants to treat the King and his people?
2. Who does Lear say should feel obligation to him?
3. While King Lear is staying with Goneril, she complains that his knights are doing what?
4. Curan holds what position in society?
5. What are the rumors that Curan tells Edmund?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)