|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the first scene of Act 3, what are the armies of France ready to do?
(a) Protect France.
(b) Support Lear.
(c) Invade England.
(d) Support Albany.
2. Before leaving Goneril's house, what does the Fool warn King Lear about?
(a) Not treating people better.
(b) Not to expect better treatment by his other daughter.
(c) To not let Goneril be mad at him.
(d) Not to leave Goneril's in haste.
3. When King Lear gets ready to depart Goneril's house, what is his method of travel?
(a) By foot.
(b) By cart.
(c) On horseback.
(d) By carriage.
4. Gloucester tells Edmund there has been a falling out between which two dukes?
(a) Cornwall and Burgundy.
(b) Albany and Camelot.
(c) Burgundy and Albany.
(d) Albany and Cornwall.
5. Who is Gloucester's illegitimate son?
Short Answer Questions
1. While Kent warns the gentleman of the coming conflict between Albany and Cornwall, what are the spies of France doing?
2. If Edmund cannot get his brother disinherited, how much of his father's inheritance will Edmund inherit?
3. Gloucester blames the effects of what for affecting relationships?
4. When Lear sees Kent in the stocks, he asks Kent what question?
5. Which man marries Cordelia even though she doesn't have a dowry?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)