|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Edmund's father?
(c) King Lear.
2. Who says: "Thou shouldst not have been old till thou hadst been wise"
(a) King Lear.
(c) The Fool.
3. Gloucester tells Edmund there has been a falling out between which two dukes?
(a) Cornwall and Burgundy.
(b) Albany and Camelot.
(c) Burgundy and Albany.
(d) Albany and Cornwall.
4. Gloucester tells Edmund to say what if someone asks about Gloucester?
(a) That Gloucester is away.
(b) That Gloucester is not home.
(c) That Gloucester is sick.
(d) That Gloucester is out of town.
5. What are the rumors that Curan tells Edmund?
(a) Rumors of war between Lear and Burgundy.
(b) Rumors of war between the Duke of Cornwall and the Duke of Albany.
(c) Rumors of war between Fance and England.
(d) Rumors of war between Lear and the Duke of Albany.
Short Answer Questions
1. Oswald and Kent meet in front of what structure?
2. Gloucester blames the effects of what for affecting relationships?
3. Edmund is going to betray Gloucester to whom?
4. Who is the protagonist in the play?
5. Gloucester orders Edgar captured and killed because Gloucester thinks Edgar did what to Edmund?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)