|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Edmund cuts his arm with what weapon after he and Edgar pretend to fight?
(a) A knife.
(b) A dagger.
(c) An arrow.
(d) A sword.
2. What punishment will King Lear give to the Fool for lying?
(a) A caning.
(b) Dismissal as Fool.
(d) A whipping.
3. To whom is Gloucester loyal?
(a) Duke of Albany.
(c) The King.
(d) Duke of Cornwall.
4. Before leaving Goneril's house, what does the Fool warn King Lear about?
(a) Not treating people better.
(b) To not let Goneril be mad at him.
(c) Not to leave Goneril's in haste.
(d) Not to expect better treatment by his other daughter.
5. What is the name Edgar uses in place of his own?
(a) Poor Kent.
(b) Poor Man.
(c) Poor Thomas.
(d) Poor Tom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Regan and Goneril believe is affecting the King's mind?
2. Edmund is going to betray Gloucester in order to do what?
3. According to Goneril, while King Lear is staying with her, how often does King Lear wrong her?
4. Gloucester tells Edmund there has been a falling out between which two dukes?
5. King Lear is trying to find his fool who has been missing for how long?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)