|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name Edgar uses in place of his own?
(a) Poor Man.
(b) Poor Tom.
(c) Poor Thomas.
(d) Poor Kent.
2. To aide in his disguise, what does Edgar do for clothing?
(a) Doesn't wear anything.
(b) Uses old rags.
(c) Uses only a blanket.
(d) Uses his old, torn clothing.
3. Who says, "Here's a night pities neither wise man nor fool"?
(b) The King.
(c) The Fool.
4. During the first scene of Act 3, what are the armies of France ready to do?
(a) Protect France.
(b) Invade England.
(c) Support Albany.
(d) Support Lear.
5. What does Edmund have that is supposedly from his brother?
(a) A seal.
(b) A letter.
(c) A book.
(d) A ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. While King Lear is staying with Goneril, she complains that his knights are doing what?
2. Kent tells the gentleman of a coming conflict between Albany and Cornwall and asks the gentleman to take the report to where?
3. While Kent warns the gentleman of the coming conflict between Albany and Cornwall, what are the spies of France doing?
4. To whom is Gloucester loyal?
5. What does Oswald say after Kent draws his sword?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)