|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What room in the house does Act I, Scene 4 take place?
(a) The dining room.
(b) The entrance.
(c) The hall.
(d) The ballroom.
2. What punishment will King Lear give to the Fool for lying?
(a) Dismissal as Fool.
(c) A caning.
(d) A whipping.
3. Which character does the line "when old fools are babes again" refer to?
(a) The Fool.
(b) King of France.
(c) King Lear.
(d) Duke of Albany.
4. Kent points out that there is a hovel nearby and asks the King to do what?
(a) Go dry out in it.
(b) Clean it.
(c) Sit by the fire in it.
(d) Take shelter in it.
5. Where does Act I, Scene 3 take place?
(a) The Duke of Burgundy's palace.
(b) The Duke of Albany's palace.
(c) Goneril's summer home.
(d) The King's palace.
Short Answer Questions
1. Edgar hides in what location to escape his pursuers?
2. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
3. How does Edmund characterize the belief that people having in the stars and planets ruling their lives?
4. Where does Act 3, Scene 3 take place?
5. Who does Kent ask to "turn thy wheel"?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)