|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the first scene, an attendant is carrying a small crown meant for whom?
(c) The Queen.
2. Who does Kent ask to "turn thy wheel"?
(c) The sun.
3. Where does Act 1, Scene 5 take place?
(a) In the court before the Duke of Albany's palace.
(b) In the stable of the Duke of Albany's palace.
(c) In the upstairs of the Duke of Albany's palace.
(d) In the hall of the Duke of Albany's palace.
4. How many daughters does King Lear have?
5. To aide in his disguise, what does Edgar do for clothing?
(a) Uses his old, torn clothing.
(b) Doesn't wear anything.
(c) Uses old rags.
(d) Uses only a blanket.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Goneril's husband?
2. Kent repeatedly calls Oswald by what name?
3. Kent points out that there is a hovel nearby and asks the King to do what?
4. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
5. By what title does Oswald refer to Goneril as in Act I, Scene 3?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)