|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Regan and Goneril tell Lear that he is what type of a man?
2. Who protests punishing Kent without the King's consent?
3. Who says: "Thou shouldst not have been old till thou hadst been wise"
(a) The Fool.
(b) King Lear.
4. Where does Act I, Scene 3 take place?
(a) Goneril's summer home.
(b) The Duke of Albany's palace.
(c) The King's palace.
(d) The Duke of Burgundy's palace.
5. What did Oswald's letter from Goneril cause Regan and Cornwall to do?
(a) Immediately depart.
(b) Leave for the King's castle.
(c) Stay and clean.
(d) Go hunting for food.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many daughters does King Lear have?
2. Curan holds what position in society?
3. Instead of referring to the King by his title, what does Oswald call the king?
4. What are the rumors that Curan tells Edmund?
5. What punishment will King Lear's daughters give the Fool for speaking the truth?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)