|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To aide in his disguise, what does Edgar do to his hair?
(a) He rubs mud in it.
(b) He knots it.
(c) He cuts it.
(d) He shaves it all off.
2. What does Oswald say after Kent draws his sword?
(a) Help, ho! Leave me be!
(b) Help, ho! Sword is drawn!
(c) Help, ho! Murderer, Murderer!
(d) Help, ho! My life be spared!
3. To aide in his disguise, what does Edgar cover his face with?
4. Edmund tells his brother that he fears someone has turned Gloucester against him and then tells his brother to do what?
(a) Find out who the informant is.
(b) Arm himself.
(c) Leave quickly.
(d) Issue a challenge.
5. Instead of referring to the King by his title, what does Oswald call the king?
(a) My lady's father.
(b) My lady's relation.
(c) My lady's responsibility.
(d) My lady's burden.
Short Answer Questions
1. To aide in his disguise, what does Edgar do for clothing?
2. Who is the protagonist in the play?
3. What is the name Edgar uses in place of his own?
4. Gloucester blames the effects of what for affecting relationships?
5. The Fool calls King Lear a fool for doing what?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)