|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Kent ask to "turn thy wheel"?
(b) The sun.
2. King Lear is trying to find his fool who has been missing for how long?
(a) Two days.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Three days.
(d) Three weeks.
3. King Lear has brought how many servants and knights to stay with Goneril?
(a) One hundred.
(b) Three hundred.
(c) Two hundred.
(d) Four hundred.
4. What is Edmund going to do in order to assure Gloucester that his brother's intent isn't to hurt Gloucester?
(a) Send someone to spy on Edgar.
(b) Talk with Edgar so that Gloucester can hear them.
(c) Write a letter asking Edgar what his intent is.
(d) Talk with Edgar and report to Gloucester.
5. When Kent says: "but you have that in your countenance which I would fain call master," what quality is he referring to?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lear sees Kent in the stocks, he asks Kent what question?
2. What did Oswald's letter from Goneril cause Regan and Cornwall to do?
3. After Lear laments his ungrateful daughters, what begins?
4. What do Regan and Goneril believe is affecting the King's mind?
5. To aide in his disguise, what does Edgar do for clothing?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)