|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gloucester blames the effects of what for affecting relationships?
(a) The planets.
(b) The moon.
(c) The eclipses.
(d) The stars.
2. What is the name Edgar uses in place of his own?
(a) Poor Tom.
(b) Poor Kent.
(c) Poor Man.
(d) Poor Thomas.
3. Instead of referring to the King by his title, what does Oswald call the king?
(a) My lady's father.
(b) My lady's responsibility.
(c) My lady's burden.
(d) My lady's relation.
4. While King Lear is staying with Goneril, how does she command her servants to treat the King and his people?
(d) Like royalty.
5. To aide in his disguise, what does Edgar do for clothing?
(a) Uses his old, torn clothing.
(b) Uses old rags.
(c) Uses only a blanket.
(d) Doesn't wear anything.
Short Answer Questions
1. To aide in his disguise, what does Edgar cover his face with?
2. What does Oswald say after Kent draws his sword?
3. To aide in his disguise, what does Edgar do to his hair?
4. What does Edmund have that is supposedly from his brother?
5. What did Goneril's gentleman do that causes King Lear to strike him?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)