|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Edmund tells his brother that his father is horribly angry with him, what does Edmund advise his brother to do?
(a) Go and talk to Gloucester to cool him off.
(b) Leave England until Gloucester cools off.
(c) Stay away from Gloucester until he cools off.
(d) Write a letter to Gloucester to explain things.
2. Who protests punishing Kent without the King's consent?
3. By what title does Oswald refer to Goneril as in Act I, Scene 3?
4. Kent comes to King Lear in disguise and offers his services in what position?
(a) A fighter.
(b) An advisor.
(c) A nobleman.
(d) A servant.
5. If Edmund cannot get his brother disinherited, how much of his father's inheritance will Edmund inherit?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Kent ask to "turn thy wheel"?
2. Where does Act 1, Scene 5 take place?
3. In order to escape detection, Edgar decides to disguise himself as what?
4. What room in the house does Act I, Scene 4 take place?
5. Gloucester orders Edgar captured and killed because Gloucester thinks Edgar did what to Edmund?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)