|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Regan and Goneril believe is affecting the King's mind?
(b) Old age.
2. Edmund tells his brother that he fears someone has turned Gloucester against him and then tells his brother to do what?
(a) Arm himself.
(b) Find out who the informant is.
(c) Issue a challenge.
(d) Leave quickly.
3. To aide in his disguise, what does Edgar do to his hair?
(a) He rubs mud in it.
(b) He shaves it all off.
(c) He knots it.
(d) He cuts it.
4. Who is Edmund's father?
(a) King Lear.
5. What are the rumors that Curan tells Edmund?
(a) Rumors of war between Lear and the Duke of Albany.
(b) Rumors of war between the Duke of Cornwall and the Duke of Albany.
(c) Rumors of war between Fance and England.
(d) Rumors of war between Lear and Burgundy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Instead of referring to the King by his title, what does Oswald call the king?
2. To aide in his disguise, what does Edgar cover his face with?
3. In order to escape detection, Edgar decides to disguise himself as what?
4. What did Goneril's gentleman do that causes King Lear to strike him?
5. What does Edmund have that is supposedly from his brother?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)