|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
(a) Lear's castle.
(b) Albany's castle.
(c) Goneril's castle.
(d) Gloucester's castle.
2. Who is Goneril's husband?
(a) The Duke of Burgundy.
(b) The Duke of Albany.
(c) The Duke of France.
(d) The Duke of Kent.
3. How many of King Lear's daughters are married?
4. King Lear is trying to find his fool who has been missing for how long?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Three days.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Two days.
5. Who delivers King Lear's letter to his other daughter, while the King is at Goneril's?
(a) The Fool.
(c) A knight.
Short Answer Questions
1. The paper Edmund has, which he is going to show to Gloucester as proof of his brother's treachery, says that the older generation should do what with their riches?
2. Why does Edmund want his legitimate brother disinherited?
3. Which man marries Cordelia even though she doesn't have a dowry?
4. Before leaving Goneril's house, what does the Fool warn King Lear about?
5. What is the name of Edmund's legitimate brother?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)