|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Edmund's legitimate brother?
2. King Lear is trying to find his fool who has been missing for how long?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Three days.
(d) Two days.
3. Who is Gloucester's illegitimate son?
4. Before leaving Goneril's house, what does the Fool warn King Lear about?
(a) Not to leave Goneril's in haste.
(b) To not let Goneril be mad at him.
(c) Not to expect better treatment by his other daughter.
(d) Not treating people better.
5. Curan holds what position in society?
Short Answer Questions
1. What room in the house does Act I, Scene 4 take place?
2. Gloucester blames the effects of what for affecting relationships?
3. What punishment will King Lear give to the Fool for lying?
4. When Cordelia refuses to profess her undying love for her father (the King), what does her father do?
5. Why does Edmund want his legitimate brother disinherited?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)