Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says: "Thou shouldst not have been old till thou hadst been wise"
(c) King Lear.
(d) The Fool.
2. Cordelia enters Act 4, Scene 4 with what instruments sounding?
3. Cornwall says that Edmund will find a better what with Cornwall than with Gloucester?
4. Oswald and Kent meet in front of what structure?
(a) Albany's castle.
(b) Gloucester's castle.
(c) Gloucester's stable.
(d) Albany's stable.
5. The man who leads the blind Earl of Gloucester into the heath claims what relationship to the Earl?
(a) A servant.
(b) A man-at-arms.
(c) A tenant.
(d) A soldier.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cordelia says that France is not fighting the English with which motivation?
2. Who carries a torch and finds the King and company in the forest?
3. According to Goneril, while King Lear is staying with her, how often does King Lear wrong her?
4. What does Kent give to the gentleman to show Cordelia?
5. Gloucester tells Edmund to say what if someone asks about Gloucester?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)