Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What room in the house does Act I, Scene 4 take place?
(a) The hall.
(b) The dining room.
(c) The entrance.
(d) The ballroom.
2. Regan suspects that Goneril and Edmund are doing what?
(a) Having an affair.
(b) Plotting against Albany.
(c) Plotting against her.
(d) Going to kill Albany and get married.
3. Gloucester tells Edmund there has been a falling out between which two dukes?
(a) Albany and Cornwall.
(b) Burgundy and Albany.
(c) Albany and Camelot.
(d) Cornwall and Burgundy.
4. Where is King Lear going to go when he leaves Goneril's house?
(b) His palace.
(c) Regan's house.
(d) His summer home.
5. Cornwall says that Edmund will find a better what with Cornwall than with Gloucester?
Short Answer Questions
1. Edgar, in his disguise as Poor Tom, agrees to lead Gloucester to the cliffs at which place?
2. Who says, "I am a man / More sinned against than sinning" ?
3. Where does Act I, Scene 3 take place?
4. To aide in his disguise, what does Edgar cover his face with?
5. While Lear is in the storm, who is his only companion?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)