Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What punishment will King Lear give to the Fool for lying?
(b) A whipping.
(c) A caning.
(d) Dismissal as Fool.
2. After hearing the news of Cornwall's death, Albany vows to take revenge for what act of Cornwall's?
(a) Not keeping the women out of the plans.
(b) The escape of the King.
(c) Not keeping Goneril at Cornwall.
(d) The blinding of Gloucester.
3. Kent tells the gentleman of a coming conflict between Albany and Cornwall and asks the gentleman to take the report to where?
4. What room in the house does Act I, Scene 4 take place?
(a) The ballroom.
(b) The hall.
(c) The dining room.
(d) The entrance.
5. Gloucester tells Edmund to say what if someone asks about Gloucester?
(a) That Gloucester is not home.
(b) That Gloucester is sick.
(c) That Gloucester is away.
(d) That Gloucester is out of town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cornwall says that Edmund will find a better what with Cornwall than with Gloucester?
2. After Lear laments his ungrateful daughters, what begins?
3. While King Lear is staying with Goneril, she complains that his knights are doing what?
4. Oswald and Kent meet in front of what structure?
5. To aide in his disguise, what does Edgar cover his face with?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)