|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Act I, Scene 3 take place?
(a) Goneril's summer home.
(b) The King's palace.
(c) The Duke of Albany's palace.
(d) The Duke of Burgundy's palace.
2. Edmund is going to betray Gloucester to whom?
(a) The Earl.
(b) The King.
(c) The Duke.
(d) The knights.
3. Who are the three speakers in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Edgar Curan, and Gloucester.
(b) Edmund Curan, and Gloucester.
(c) Gloucester, Edgar, and Edmund.
(d) Edmund, Curan, and Edgar.
4. By what title does Oswald refer to Goneril as in Act I, Scene 3?
5. Who does Kent ask to "turn thy wheel"?
(c) The sun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Goneril and Cornwall order Gloucester to do what if Lear returns to the castle?
2. Curan holds what position in society?
3. When Edmund tells his brother that his father is horribly angry with him, what does Edmund advise his brother to do?
4. Who is Goneril's husband?
5. Where does Act 1, Scene 5 take place?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)