|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Goneril and Cornwall order Gloucester to do what if Lear returns to the castle?
(a) Not allow him in.
(b) Strip him of anything valuable.
(c) Make sure he doesn't have any servants with him.
(d) Allow him into the stables only.
2. Kent wonders how such different daughters can come from the same what?
3. Regan and Goneril tell Lear that he is what type of a man?
4. King Lear has brought how many servants and knights to stay with Goneril?
(a) One hundred.
(b) Three hundred.
(c) Four hundred.
(d) Two hundred.
5. Kent points out that there is a hovel nearby and asks the King to do what?
(a) Sit by the fire in it.
(b) Clean it.
(c) Take shelter in it.
(d) Go dry out in it.
Short Answer Questions
1. In order to escape detection, Edgar decides to disguise himself as what?
2. Edmund is going to betray Gloucester in order to do what?
3. Where does Act 1, Scene 5 take place?
4. What does Edmund have that is supposedly from his brother?
5. Who is the protagonist in the play?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)