|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To aide in his disguise, what does Edgar do for clothing?
(a) Doesn't wear anything.
(b) Uses old rags.
(c) Uses only a blanket.
(d) Uses his old, torn clothing.
2. Gloucester blames the effects of what for affecting relationships?
(a) The planets.
(b) The stars.
(c) The moon.
(d) The eclipses.
3. Edgar hides in what location to escape his pursuers?
(a) Under a bush.
(b) A hollow of a tree.
(c) An abandoned shack.
(d) In tree branches.
4. Where do Lear, The Fool, Kent, and Gloucester go when they leave the farmhouse?
(b) To see a doctor.
(d) To Cordelia.
5. Who says, "I am a man / More sinned against than sinning" ?
(a) The Fool.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is Gloucester loyal?
2. While Lear is in the town near the French encampment, he doesn't want to see Cordelia because he feels what?
3. After hearing the news of Cornwall's death, Albany vows to take revenge for what act of Cornwall's?
4. What is the name of Edmund's legitimate brother?
5. In order to escape detection, Edgar decides to disguise himself as what?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)