|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Act 4, Scene 3 take place?
(a) At the French encampment.
(b) Outside the French encampment.
(c) In a forest.
(d) In a town.
2. Who does Lear say should feel obligation to him?
(a) His kingdom.
(b) His servants.
(c) His son-in-laws.
(d) His daughters.
3. What has to happen in order for Edgar to be reunited with his father?
(a) Edgar has to not be mad.
(b) Edgar's innocence has to be proven.
(c) Edgar has to find his father.
(d) Edgar must repent of his actions.
4. Regan suspects that Goneril and Edmund are doing what?
(a) Going to kill Albany and get married.
(b) Plotting against her.
(c) Plotting against Albany.
(d) Having an affair.
5. When Gloucester is told that he is climbing a cliff, what does he complain about not hearing?
(a) The wind.
(b) A river.
(d) The sea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before leaving Goneril's house, what does the Fool warn King Lear about?
2. After hearing the news of Cornwall's death, Albany vows to take revenge for what act of Cornwall's?
3. A servant draws his sword on Cornwall because of what action?
4. King Lear has brought how many servants and knights to stay with Goneril?
5. Kent wonders how such different daughters can come from the same what?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)