|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lear say should feel obligation to him?
(a) His kingdom.
(b) His son-in-laws.
(c) His servants.
(d) His daughters.
2. Who calls the hovel haunted?
(a) The Fool.
(c) The King.
3. To aide in his disguise, what does Edgar do to his hair?
(a) He knots it.
(b) He shaves it all off.
(c) He rubs mud in it.
(d) He cuts it.
4. Gloucester orders Edgar captured and killed because Gloucester thinks Edgar did what to Edmund?
(a) Gloucester thinks Edgar hurt Edmund.
(b) Gloucester thinks Edgar betrayed Edmund.
(c) Gloucester thinks Edgar killed Edmund.
(d) Gloucester thinks Edgar stabbed Edmund.
5. When King Lear gets ready to depart Goneril's house, what is his method of travel?
(a) On horseback.
(b) By foot.
(c) By carriage.
(d) By cart.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills Oswald?
2. Curan holds what position in society?
3. Who tells Gloucester that Edmund betrayed him?
4. What did Oswald's letter from Goneril cause Regan and Cornwall to do?
5. Who carries a torch and finds the King and company in the forest?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)