|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lear refuses to leave the storm and go to safety without whom?
(a) The Fool.
2. Where does Act 4, Scene 3 take place?
(a) In a forest.
(b) In a town.
(c) Outside the French encampment.
(d) At the French encampment.
3. By what title does Oswald refer to Goneril as in Act I, Scene 3?
4. Who says, "Here's a night pities neither wise man nor fool"?
(b) The Fool.
(d) The King.
5. Since she is widowed, Regan expects Edmund to do what?
(a) Seduce her.
(b) Court her.
(c) Marry her.
(d) Leave her.
Short Answer Questions
1. When King Lear gets ready to depart Goneril's house, what is his method of travel?
2. Who tells Goneril that she is becoming a monster and only her shape as a woman protects her?
3. Where do Lear, The Fool, Kent, and Gloucester go when they leave the farmhouse?
4. When told of the death of Cornwall, Albany says the death was what?
5. What has to happen in order for Edgar to be reunited with his father?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)