|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The messenger who delivers the news of Cornwall's death to Albany and Goneril also delivers a letter to Goneril from whom?
2. Where does Act 1, Scene 5 take place?
(a) In the hall of the Duke of Albany's palace.
(b) In the upstairs of the Duke of Albany's palace.
(c) In the stable of the Duke of Albany's palace.
(d) In the court before the Duke of Albany's palace.
3. Edgar hides in what location to escape his pursuers?
(a) A hollow of a tree.
(b) An abandoned shack.
(c) Under a bush.
(d) In tree branches.
4. Lear refuses to leave the storm and go to safety without whom?
(c) The Fool.
5. To whom is Gloucester loyal?
(a) Duke of Cornwall.
(b) The King.
(c) Duke of Albany.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gloucester orders Edgar captured and killed because Gloucester thinks Edgar did what to Edmund?
2. Where does Act 3, Scene 3 take place?
3. Lear says that wickedness is only punished in the poor and that wickedness isn't punished in the rich because they are protected by what?
4. What does Edmund have that is supposedly from his brother?
5. How does Edmund characterize the belief that people having in the stars and planets ruling their lives?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)