|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Regan promises a promotion to Oswald if he finds and kills who?
2. After hearing the news of Cornwall's death, Albany vows to take revenge for what act of Cornwall's?
(a) The escape of the King.
(b) The blinding of Gloucester.
(c) Not keeping the women out of the plans.
(d) Not keeping Goneril at Cornwall.
3. Who is the protagonist in the play?
(a) Duke of Cornwall.
(b) King Lear.
4. Before leaving Goneril's house, what does the Fool warn King Lear about?
(a) Not treating people better.
(b) Not to expect better treatment by his other daughter.
(c) To not let Goneril be mad at him.
(d) Not to leave Goneril's in haste.
5. To aide in his disguise, what does Edgar do for clothing?
(a) Uses his old, torn clothing.
(b) Uses old rags.
(c) Uses only a blanket.
(d) Doesn't wear anything.
Short Answer Questions
1. To aide in his disguise, what does Edgar cover his face with?
2. After Lear laments his ungrateful daughters, what begins?
3. Instead of calling Edgar mad, Lear gives him what title?
4. The messenger who delivers the news of Cornwall's death to Albany and Goneril also delivers a letter to Goneril from whom?
5. Lear refuses to leave the storm and go to safety without whom?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)