|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gloucester tells Edmund there has been a falling out between which two dukes?
(a) Albany and Camelot.
(b) Cornwall and Burgundy.
(c) Burgundy and Albany.
(d) Albany and Cornwall.
2. Since she is widowed, Regan expects Edmund to do what?
(a) Seduce her.
(b) Leave her.
(c) Marry her.
(d) Court her.
3. When Gloucester is brought in and tied up, he asks Regan, Goneril, and Cornwall to not mistreat him because why?
(a) Because they are human.
(b) Because they are his guests.
(c) Because they are related to him.
(d) Because he helped their father.
4. Edgar is left alone at the farmhouse and hopes that the King will be able to do what?
(a) Get justice on his daughters.
(b) Get his lands back.
(c) Live a long life.
5. Who is the protagonist in the play?
(a) Duke of Cornwall.
(c) King Lear.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gloucester tries to commit suicide by doing what?
2. When told of the death of Cornwall, Albany says the death was what?
3. Why does Edmund want his legitimate brother disinherited?
4. Regan thinks that Gloucester should suffer what punishment?
5. Who are the three speakers in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)