|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kent wonders how such different daughters can come from the same what?
2. Before leaving Goneril's house, what does the Fool warn King Lear about?
(a) Not treating people better.
(b) Not to leave Goneril's in haste.
(c) Not to expect better treatment by his other daughter.
(d) To not let Goneril be mad at him.
3. How does Edmund characterize the belief that people having in the stars and planets ruling their lives?
(a) As truth.
(b) As preposterous.
(c) As genuine.
(d) As superstitious.
4. Regan promises a promotion to Oswald if he finds and kills who?
5. Edmund tells his brother that he fears someone has turned Gloucester against him and then tells his brother to do what?
(a) Find out who the informant is.
(b) Issue a challenge.
(c) Leave quickly.
(d) Arm himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Oswald reports that Albany smiled when he heard what news?
2. Which character does the line "when old fools are babes again" refer to?
3. Oswald is what relation to Goneril?
4. Edmund cuts his arm with what weapon after he and Edgar pretend to fight?
5. What is the name Edgar uses in place of his own?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)