|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The messenger who delivers the news of Cornwall's death to Albany and Goneril also delivers a letter to Goneril from whom?
2. Lear refuses to leave the storm and go to safety without whom?
(c) The Fool.
3. Who are the three speakers in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Edgar Curan, and Gloucester.
(b) Edmund Curan, and Gloucester.
(c) Gloucester, Edgar, and Edmund.
(d) Edmund, Curan, and Edgar.
4. While King Lear is staying with Goneril, she complains that his knights are doing what?
(a) Interfering with her household.
(b) Causing problems with the children.
(c) Taking up too much space.
(d) Eating too much food.
5. Lear conducts a mock trial of his daughters; who serves as the judges?
(a) Kent and The Fool.
(b) Edgar and The Fool.
(c) Edgar, Kent, and The Fool.
(d) Edgar and Kent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills Oswald?
2. People who see Gloucester's crippled condition are turning against whom?
3. Before leaving Goneril's house, what does the Fool warn King Lear about?
4. Who tells Gloucester that Edmund betrayed him?
5. When the King of France leaves the French encampment, who does he leave in charge?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)