|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The messenger who delivers the news of Cornwall's death to Albany and Goneril also delivers a letter to Goneril from whom?
2. Instead of calling Edgar mad, Lear gives him what title?
(c) Wise man.
3. Who carries a torch and finds the King and company in the forest?
4. Who tells Goneril that she is becoming a monster and only her shape as a woman protects her?
(d) The Fool.
5. Gloucester, when mentioning the effect of the stars and planets on relationships, says that these effects have caused King Lear to do what to Cordelia?
(a) Marry her to someone she doesn't like.
(b) Send her away.
(c) Love her.
(d) Turn against her.
Short Answer Questions
1. To aide in his disguise, what does Edgar cover his face with?
2. If Edmund cannot get his brother disinherited, how much of his father's inheritance will Edmund inherit?
3. Who makes Lear sleep while they are in the farmhouse?
4. Edgar tells Gloucester that the person who led Gloucester to the edge of the cliff looked like a what?
5. Gloucester tells Edmund to say what if someone asks about Gloucester?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)