|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gloucester tells Edmund there has been a falling out between which two dukes?
(a) Albany and Cornwall.
(b) Albany and Camelot.
(c) Cornwall and Burgundy.
(d) Burgundy and Albany.
2. Who does Lear say should feel obligation to him?
(a) His son-in-laws.
(b) His daughters.
(c) His servants.
(d) His kingdom.
3. While they are walking to the hovel, the Fool utters a prophecy that says what?
(a) England will be divided.
(b) England is going to be conquered by France.
(c) England is in confusion.
(d) England will once again be Lear's.
4. Regan and Goneril tell Lear that he is what type of a man?
5. Who carries a torch and finds the King and company in the forest?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lear says that wickedness is only punished in the poor and that wickedness isn't punished in the rich because they are protected by what?
2. The paper Edmund has, which he is going to show to Gloucester as proof of his brother's treachery, says that the older generation should do what with their riches?
3. How does Edmund characterize the belief that people having in the stars and planets ruling their lives?
4. Why does Edmund want his legitimate brother disinherited?
5. Gloucester tries to commit suicide by doing what?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)