|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Act 4, Scene 3 take place?
(a) At the French encampment.
(b) In a town.
(c) In a forest.
(d) Outside the French encampment.
2. When Gloucester is brought in and tied up, he asks Regan, Goneril, and Cornwall to not mistreat him because why?
(a) Because he helped their father.
(b) Because they are his guests.
(c) Because they are human.
(d) Because they are related to him.
3. When told of the death of Cornwall, Albany says the death was what?
4. What is the name of Edmund's legitimate brother?
5. When the King of France leaves the French encampment, who does he leave in charge?
(b) The Marshal of France.
(c) The Prince of France.
Short Answer Questions
1. If Edmund cannot get his brother disinherited, how much of his father's inheritance will Edmund inherit?
2. Which character does the line "when old fools are babes again" refer to?
3. Kent wonders how such different daughters can come from the same what?
4. Edgar is left alone at the farmhouse and hopes that the King will be able to do what?
5. In Act I, Scene 3, what are the names of the characters who speak?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)