|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character does the line "when old fools are babes again" refer to?
(a) King of France.
(b) King Lear.
(c) Duke of Albany.
(d) The Fool.
2. When King Lear gets ready to depart Goneril's house, what is his method of travel?
(a) By carriage.
(b) By foot.
(c) On horseback.
(d) By cart.
3. By what title does Oswald refer to Goneril as in Act I, Scene 3?
4. While King Lear is staying with Goneril, how does she command her servants to treat the King and his people?
(b) Like royalty.
5. What does Edmund have that is supposedly from his brother?
(a) A book.
(b) A seal.
(c) A ring.
(d) A letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. To aide in his disguise, what does Edgar cover his face with?
2. Gloucester orders Edgar captured and killed because Gloucester thinks Edgar did what to Edmund?
3. To aide in his disguise, what does Edgar do for clothing?
4. Goneril's goal is to have King Lear go and stay with whom, rather than stay at her house?
5. King Lear has brought how many servants and knights to stay with Goneril?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)