|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the three speakers in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Edgar Curan, and Gloucester.
(b) Gloucester, Edgar, and Edmund.
(c) Edmund, Curan, and Edgar.
(d) Edmund Curan, and Gloucester.
2. Edgar hides in what location to escape his pursuers?
(a) A hollow of a tree.
(b) Under a bush.
(c) In tree branches.
(d) An abandoned shack.
3. Oswald is what relation to Goneril?
(a) Her steward.
(b) Her cousin.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her son.
4. Edmund tells his brother that he fears someone has turned Gloucester against him and then tells his brother to do what?
(a) Arm himself.
(b) Find out who the informant is.
(c) Issue a challenge.
(d) Leave quickly.
5. Gloucester blames the effects of what for affecting relationships?
(a) The moon.
(b) The eclipses.
(c) The planets.
(d) The stars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Curan holds what position in society?
2. While King Lear is staying with Goneril, how does she command her servants to treat the King and his people?
3. What is Edmund going to do in order to assure Gloucester that his brother's intent isn't to hurt Gloucester?
4. Gloucester orders Edgar captured and killed because Gloucester thinks Edgar did what to Edmund?
5. Goneril's goal is to have King Lear go and stay with whom, rather than stay at her house?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)