|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Edmund want his legitimate brother disinherited?
(a) So that Edmund can sell off all the land.
(b) So that Edmund can have all their father's attention.
(c) So that Edmund can live as a nobleman.
(d) So that Edmund can inherit everything.
2. What does Edmund have that is supposedly from his brother?
(a) A letter.
(b) A ring.
(c) A book.
(d) A seal.
3. Oswald is what relation to Goneril?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her steward.
(c) Her cousin.
(d) Her husband.
4. Who delivers King Lear's letter to his other daughter, while the King is at Goneril's?
(c) A knight.
(d) The Fool.
5. Goneril's goal is to have King Lear go and stay with whom, rather than stay at her house?
(a) Her brother's house.
(b) His summer palace.
(c) Her sister's house.
(d) His palace.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Edmund tells his brother that his father is horribly angry with him, what does Edmund advise his brother to do?
2. According to Goneril, while King Lear is staying with her, how often does King Lear wrong her?
3. King Lear has brought how many servants and knights to stay with Goneril?
4. What is the name of Edmund's legitimate brother?
5. What is the name Edgar uses in place of his own?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)