|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Edgar hides in what location to escape his pursuers?
(a) An abandoned shack.
(b) A hollow of a tree.
(c) In tree branches.
(d) Under a bush.
2. Edmund tells his brother that he fears someone has turned Gloucester against him and then tells his brother to do what?
(a) Find out who the informant is.
(b) Arm himself.
(c) Issue a challenge.
(d) Leave quickly.
3. King Lear has brought how many servants and knights to stay with Goneril?
(a) Four hundred.
(b) One hundred.
(c) Two hundred.
(d) Three hundred.
4. How does Edmund characterize the belief that people having in the stars and planets ruling their lives?
(a) As truth.
(b) As preposterous.
(c) As genuine.
(d) As superstitious.
5. To aide in his disguise, what does Edgar cover his face with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Edmund's legitimate brother?
2. If Edmund cannot get his brother disinherited, how much of his father's inheritance will Edmund inherit?
3. Oswald is what relation to Goneril?
4. What are the rumors that Curan tells Edmund?
5. Who delivers King Lear's letter to his other daughter, while the King is at Goneril's?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)