|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Curan holds what position in society?
2. Who kills Oswald?
3. Who calls the hovel haunted?
(b) The Fool.
(d) The King.
4. Edmund cuts his arm with what weapon after he and Edgar pretend to fight?
(a) An arrow.
(b) A dagger.
(c) A knife.
(d) A sword.
5. Edgar is left alone at the farmhouse and hopes that the King will be able to do what?
(a) Live a long life.
(b) Get justice on his daughters.
(d) Get his lands back.
Short Answer Questions
1. The messenger who delivers the news of Cornwall's death to Albany and Goneril also delivers a letter to Goneril from whom?
2. Edmund is going to betray Gloucester in order to do what?
3. By what title does Oswald refer to Goneril as in Act I, Scene 3?
4. Regan and Goneril tell Lear that he is what type of a man?
5. Lear says that the weather is not unkind in its actions of a storm because why?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)