Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Oswald is what relation to Goneril?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her steward.
(d) Her cousin.
2. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
(a) Gloucester's castle.
(b) Albany's castle.
(c) Lear's castle.
(d) Goneril's castle.
3. To aide in his disguise, what does Edgar cover his face with?
4. To aide in his disguise, what does Edgar do for clothing?
(a) Uses old rags.
(b) Uses only a blanket.
(c) Uses his old, torn clothing.
(d) Doesn't wear anything.
5. Who delivers King Lear's letter to his other daughter, while the King is at Goneril's?
(c) The Fool.
(d) A knight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the three speakers in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. Who is the protagonist in the play?
3. Edmund tells his brother that he fears someone has turned Gloucester against him and then tells his brother to do what?
4. Where does Act I, Scene 3 take place?
5. Which character does the line "when old fools are babes again" refer to?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)