Quiz: Act 1, Scene 1 to Act 3, Scene 1
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Curan holds what position in society?
2. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
a) Gloucester's castle.
b) Lear's castle.
c) Goneril's castle.
d) Albany's castle.
3. Oswald is what relation to Goneril?
a) Her son.
b) Her steward.
c) Her husband.
d) Her cousin.
4. When King Lear announces that he is retiring, what does he want to do with his lands?
a) Divide them equally amongst his daughters.
b) Give them equally to his son-in-laws.
c) Reward his youngest daughter with the lands.
d) Choose one of his daughters to be Queen.
5. Which character does the line "when...
This section contains 307 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)