|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While King Lear is staying with Goneril, how does she command her servants to treat the King and his people?
(c) Like royalty.
2. According to Goneril, while King Lear is staying with her, how often does King Lear wrong her?
(a) At mealtimes with his demands.
(b) At least once an hour.
(c) During the day with the demands of his followers.
(d) Day and night and every hour.
3. By what title does Oswald refer to Goneril as in Act I, Scene 3?
4. Gloucester tells Edmund there has been a falling out between which two dukes?
(a) Albany and Camelot.
(b) Albany and Cornwall.
(c) Burgundy and Albany.
(d) Cornwall and Burgundy.
5. Who is the protagonist in the play?
(a) Duke of Cornwall.
(d) King Lear.
Short Answer Questions
1. While King Lear is staying with Goneril, she complains that his knights are doing what?
2. Goneril's goal is to have King Lear go and stay with whom, rather than stay at her house?
3. Goneril and Cornwall order Gloucester to do what if Lear returns to the castle?
4. Regan and Goneril tell Lear that he is what type of a man?
5. Where does Act 3, Scene 3 take place?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)