|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lear conducts a mock trial of his daughters; who serves as the judges?
(a) Kent and The Fool.
(b) Edgar and Kent.
(c) Edgar and The Fool.
(d) Edgar, Kent, and The Fool.
2. Where does Act 3, Scene 3 take place?
(a) Gloucester's courtyard.
(b) Gloucester's stable.
(c) Gloucester's castle.
(d) Gloucester's hall.
3. Who are the three speakers in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Gloucester, Edgar, and Edmund.
(b) Edmund Curan, and Gloucester.
(c) Edmund, Curan, and Edgar.
(d) Edgar Curan, and Gloucester.
4. Goneril's goal is to have King Lear go and stay with whom, rather than stay at her house?
(a) His summer palace.
(b) Her sister's house.
(c) His palace.
(d) Her brother's house.
5. Oswald is what relation to Goneril?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her steward.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Kent of a plot against the King?
2. Gloucester orders Edgar captured and killed because Gloucester thinks Edgar did what to Edmund?
3. Edmund is going to betray Gloucester in order to do what?
4. Who is the protagonist in the play?
5. Edmund is going to betray Gloucester to whom?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)