|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. King Lear has brought how many servants and knights to stay with Goneril?
(a) Four hundred.
(b) Three hundred.
(c) Two hundred.
(d) One hundred.
2. Which character does the line "when old fools are babes again" refer to?
(a) Duke of Albany.
(b) The Fool.
(c) King Lear.
(d) King of France.
3. According to Goneril, while King Lear is staying with her, how often does King Lear wrong her?
(a) Day and night and every hour.
(b) During the day with the demands of his followers.
(c) At mealtimes with his demands.
(d) At least once an hour.
4. Who makes Lear sleep while they are in the farmhouse?
(a) The Fool.
5. Goneril's goal is to have King Lear go and stay with whom, rather than stay at her house?
(a) His palace.
(b) Her sister's house.
(c) His summer palace.
(d) Her brother's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Oswald's letter from Goneril cause Regan and Cornwall to do?
2. What has to happen in order for Edgar to be reunited with his father?
3. Where do Lear, The Fool, Kent, and Gloucester go when they leave the farmhouse?
4. Gloucester tells Edmund there has been a falling out between which two dukes?
5. When Lear sees Kent in the stocks, he asks Kent what question?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)