|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gloucester tells Edmund there has been a falling out between which two dukes?
(a) Albany and Camelot.
(b) Burgundy and Albany.
(c) Cornwall and Burgundy.
(d) Albany and Cornwall.
2. What are the rumors that Curan tells Edmund?
(a) Rumors of war between Lear and Burgundy.
(b) Rumors of war between Fance and England.
(c) Rumors of war between Lear and the Duke of Albany.
(d) Rumors of war between the Duke of Cornwall and the Duke of Albany.
3. Where do Lear, The Fool, Kent, and Gloucester go when they leave the farmhouse?
(b) To see a doctor.
(c) To Cordelia.
4. Who are the three speakers in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Edmund Curan, and Gloucester.
(b) Edmund, Curan, and Edgar.
(c) Gloucester, Edgar, and Edmund.
(d) Edgar Curan, and Gloucester.
5. Gloucester orders Edgar captured and killed because Gloucester thinks Edgar did what to Edmund?
(a) Gloucester thinks Edgar killed Edmund.
(b) Gloucester thinks Edgar stabbed Edmund.
(c) Gloucester thinks Edgar hurt Edmund.
(d) Gloucester thinks Edgar betrayed Edmund.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Lear laments his ungrateful daughters, what begins?
2. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
3. When Lear bemoans his treatment at Goneril's house, what does Regan say?
4. King Lear has brought how many servants and knights to stay with Goneril?
5. Gloucester tells Edmund to say what if someone asks about Gloucester?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)