|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Edgar is left alone at the farmhouse and hopes that the King will be able to do what?
(a) Live a long life.
(c) Get his lands back.
(d) Get justice on his daughters.
2. Curan holds what position in society?
3. Edmund is going to betray Gloucester in order to do what?
(a) Get married to Cordelia.
(b) Be selfish.
(c) Gain more for himself.
(d) Get Gloucester's land.
4. Where does Act I, Scene 3 take place?
(a) The Duke of Burgundy's palace.
(b) The Duke of Albany's palace.
(c) The King's palace.
(d) Goneril's summer home.
5. Edmund is going to betray Gloucester to whom?
(a) The Earl.
(b) The King.
(c) The knights.
(d) The Duke.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Goneril, while King Lear is staying with her, how often does King Lear wrong her?
2. Gloucester orders Edgar captured and killed because Gloucester thinks Edgar did what to Edmund?
3. Regan and Goneril tell Lear that he is what type of a man?
4. Where does Act 3, Scene 3 take place?
5. Oswald is what relation to Goneril?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)