|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Regan and Goneril tell Lear that he is what type of a man?
2. Where does Act 3, Scene 3 take place?
(a) Gloucester's stable.
(b) Gloucester's hall.
(c) Gloucester's courtyard.
(d) Gloucester's castle.
3. Edmund is going to betray Gloucester in order to do what?
(a) Get Gloucester's land.
(b) Get married to Cordelia.
(c) Be selfish.
(d) Gain more for himself.
4. Where does Act I, Scene 3 take place?
(a) The Duke of Burgundy's palace.
(b) The Duke of Albany's palace.
(c) Goneril's summer home.
(d) The King's palace.
5. What did Oswald's letter from Goneril cause Regan and Cornwall to do?
(a) Go hunting for food.
(b) Leave for the King's castle.
(c) Immediately depart.
(d) Stay and clean.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gloucester tells Edmund to say what if someone asks about Gloucester?
2. While King Lear is staying with Goneril, how does she command her servants to treat the King and his people?
3. Curan holds what position in society?
4. According to Goneril, while King Lear is staying with her, how often does King Lear wrong her?
5. In Act I, Scene 3, what are the names of the characters who speak?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)