|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Act 3, Scene 3 take place?
(a) Gloucester's stable.
(b) Gloucester's courtyard.
(c) Gloucester's castle.
(d) Gloucester's hall.
2. Where does Act I, Scene 3 take place?
(a) Goneril's summer home.
(b) The Duke of Albany's palace.
(c) The Duke of Burgundy's palace.
(d) The King's palace.
3. Gloucester orders Edgar captured and killed because Gloucester thinks Edgar did what to Edmund?
(a) Gloucester thinks Edgar killed Edmund.
(b) Gloucester thinks Edgar hurt Edmund.
(c) Gloucester thinks Edgar betrayed Edmund.
(d) Gloucester thinks Edgar stabbed Edmund.
4. Gloucester tells Edmund to say what if someone asks about Gloucester?
(a) That Gloucester is sick.
(b) That Gloucester is away.
(c) That Gloucester is out of town.
(d) That Gloucester is not home.
5. To whom is Gloucester loyal?
(a) Duke of Cornwall.
(b) The King.
(c) Duke of Albany.
Short Answer Questions
1. Regan and Goneril tell Lear that he is what type of a man?
2. Who are the three speakers in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Who tells Kent of a plot against the King?
4. After Lear laments his ungrateful daughters, what begins?
5. King Lear has brought how many servants and knights to stay with Goneril?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)