|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Curan holds what position in society?
2. After Lear laments his ungrateful daughters, what begins?
(b) A hurricane.
(c) A storm.
(d) An earthquake.
3. Who makes Lear sleep while they are in the farmhouse?
(d) The Fool.
4. Gloucester tells Edmund there has been a falling out between which two dukes?
(a) Albany and Camelot.
(b) Albany and Cornwall.
(c) Burgundy and Albany.
(d) Cornwall and Burgundy.
5. What did Goneril's gentleman do that causes King Lear to strike him?
(a) Refusing one of the knight's requests.
(b) Chiding the King.
(c) Entering a building before the King.
(d) Chiding the Fool.
Short Answer Questions
1. King Lear has brought how many servants and knights to stay with Goneril?
2. When Lear bemoans his treatment at Goneril's house, what does Regan say?
3. Lear conducts a mock trial of his daughters; who serves as the judges?
4. Who are the three speakers in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. To whom is Gloucester loyal?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)