Quiz: Act 1, Scene 1 to Act 3, Scene 6
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Which character does the line "when old fools are babes again" refer to?
a) Duke of Albany.
b) King Lear.
c) The Fool.
d) King of France.
2. Gloucester blames the effects of what for affecting relationships?
a) The stars.
b) The eclipses.
c) The moon.
d) The planets.
3. What punishment will King Lear's daughters give the Fool for speaking the truth?
a) A caning.
b) A whipping.
4. Who delivers King Lear's letter to his other daughter, while the King is at Goneril's?
c) A knight.
d) The Fool.
5. Who tells Kent of a plot against the King?
This section contains 304 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)