|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cordelia enters Act 4, Scene 4 with what instruments sounding?
2. Who carries a torch and finds the King and company in the forest?
3. Lear says the anguish of the storm distracts him from what?
(a) The heartbreak of losing his kingdom.
(b) The heartbreak of his daughters' treachery.
(c) The heartbreak of losing Cordelia.
(d) The hearbreak of making bad choices.
4. Cornwall and Regan administer what punishment to Kent?
(a) They beat him.
(b) They put him in the stocks.
(c) They hang him.
(d) They whip him.
5. Instead of calling Edgar mad, Lear gives him what title?
(b) Wise man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls the hovel haunted?
2. Kent repeatedly calls Oswald by what name?
3. What does the doctor prescribe to help cure Lear's madness?
4. Who does Kent ask to "turn thy wheel"?
5. Lear states that Edgar is the natural man, after his ravings, because of what?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)