|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doctor prescribe to help cure Lear's madness?
(a) Herbs and walking.
(b) Sleep and rest.
(c) Nothing can cure madness.
(d) Cold water baths.
2. Who brings Cordelia the news that the British armies are marching towards them?
(a) A messenger.
(b) A gentleman.
(c) A soldier.
(d) An officer.
3. Oswald and Kent meet in front of what structure?
(a) Albany's stable.
(b) Gloucester's stable.
(c) Gloucester's castle.
(d) Albany's castle.
4. Cordelia has what quality that her sisters lack?
5. Lear refuses to leave the storm and go to safety without whom?
(a) The Fool.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who carries a torch and finds the King and company in the forest?
2. Who protests punishing Kent without the King's consent?
3. Who calls the hovel haunted?
4. Who does Kent ask to "turn thy wheel"?
5. What does Oswald say after Kent draws his sword?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)