|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who carries a torch and finds the King and company in the forest?
2. Lear says the anguish of the storm distracts him from what?
(a) The heartbreak of his daughters' treachery.
(b) The hearbreak of making bad choices.
(c) The heartbreak of losing Cordelia.
(d) The heartbreak of losing his kingdom.
3. Cordelia says that France is not fighting the English with which motivation?
4. Lear refuses to leave the storm and go to safety without whom?
(d) The Fool.
5. What does the doctor prescribe to help cure Lear's madness?
(a) Herbs and walking.
(b) Sleep and rest.
(c) Nothing can cure madness.
(d) Cold water baths.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lear states that Edgar is the natural man, after his ravings, because of what?
2. Kent repeatedly calls Oswald by what name?
3. Instead of calling Edgar mad, Lear gives him what title?
4. Oswald and Kent meet in front of what structure?
5. Who brings Cordelia the news that the British armies are marching towards them?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)