|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kent repeatedly calls Oswald by what name?
2. Cornwall and Regan administer what punishment to Kent?
(a) They whip him.
(b) They beat him.
(c) They hang him.
(d) They put him in the stocks.
3. Lear says the anguish of the storm distracts him from what?
(a) The heartbreak of his daughters' treachery.
(b) The heartbreak of losing Cordelia.
(c) The hearbreak of making bad choices.
(d) The heartbreak of losing his kingdom.
4. Who calls the hovel haunted?
(b) The Fool.
(c) The King.
5. Oswald and Kent meet in front of what structure?
(a) Albany's stable.
(b) Albany's castle.
(c) Gloucester's castle.
(d) Gloucester's stable.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lear states that Edgar is the natural man, after his ravings, because of what?
2. Cordelia enters Act 4, Scene 4 with what instruments sounding?
3. Who brings Cordelia the news that the British armies are marching towards them?
4. Cordelia has what quality that her sisters lack?
5. Who carries a torch and finds the King and company in the forest?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)