|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brings Cordelia the news that the British armies are marching towards them?
(a) A messenger.
(b) An officer.
(c) A gentleman.
(d) A soldier.
2. Cordelia has what quality that her sisters lack?
3. Kent repeatedly calls Oswald by what name?
4. What does Oswald say after Kent draws his sword?
(a) Help, ho! Murderer, Murderer!
(b) Help, ho! My life be spared!
(c) Help, ho! Leave me be!
(d) Help, ho! Sword is drawn!
5. Lear says the anguish of the storm distracts him from what?
(a) The hearbreak of making bad choices.
(b) The heartbreak of his daughters' treachery.
(c) The heartbreak of losing his kingdom.
(d) The heartbreak of losing Cordelia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cordelia says she is guiding the French army against the English only because of what?
2. Cordelia says that France is not fighting the English with which motivation?
3. What does the doctor prescribe to help cure Lear's madness?
4. Instead of calling Edgar mad, Lear gives him what title?
5. Cornwall and Regan administer what punishment to Kent?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)