|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls the hovel haunted?
(b) The Fool.
(d) The King.
2. Cornwall and Regan administer what punishment to Kent?
(a) They hang him.
(b) They beat him.
(c) They put him in the stocks.
(d) They whip him.
3. Cordelia says she is guiding the French army against the English only because of what?
(a) Her desire for land.
(b) Her annoyance at her sisters.
(c) Her love for her father.
(d) Her desire to oust her sisters.
4. Who does Kent ask to "turn thy wheel"?
(a) The sun.
5. Kent repeatedly calls Oswald by what name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Cordelia has what quality that her sisters lack?
2. What does Oswald say after Kent draws his sword?
3. Cordelia says that France is not fighting the English with which motivation?
4. Who protests punishing Kent without the King's consent?
5. Who carries a torch and finds the King and company in the forest?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)