|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Kent ask to "turn thy wheel"?
(b) The sun.
2. Kent repeatedly calls Oswald by what name?
3. Cordelia has what quality that her sisters lack?
4. Cordelia says that France is not fighting the English with which motivation?
5. Lear refuses to leave the storm and go to safety without whom?
(c) The Fool.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who carries a torch and finds the King and company in the forest?
2. Who brings Cordelia the news that the British armies are marching towards them?
3. Cordelia says she is guiding the French army against the English only because of what?
4. Who protests punishing Kent without the King's consent?
5. Cornwall and Regan administer what punishment to Kent?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)