|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Oswald and Kent meet in front of what structure?
(a) Albany's stable.
(b) Gloucester's castle.
(c) Gloucester's stable.
(d) Albany's castle.
2. Cordelia says that France is not fighting the English with which motivation?
3. What does the doctor prescribe to help cure Lear's madness?
(a) Herbs and walking.
(b) Sleep and rest.
(c) Cold water baths.
(d) Nothing can cure madness.
4. Who calls the hovel haunted?
(a) The Fool.
(b) The King.
5. What does Oswald say after Kent draws his sword?
(a) Help, ho! Murderer, Murderer!
(b) Help, ho! Leave me be!
(c) Help, ho! My life be spared!
(d) Help, ho! Sword is drawn!
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brings Cordelia the news that the British armies are marching towards them?
2. Cordelia enters Act 4, Scene 4 with what instruments sounding?
3. Who carries a torch and finds the King and company in the forest?
4. Who protests punishing Kent without the King's consent?
5. Instead of calling Edgar mad, Lear gives him what title?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)