|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cordelia has what quality that her sisters lack?
2. Kent repeatedly calls Oswald by what name?
3. Cordelia says that France is not fighting the English with which motivation?
4. Cornwall and Regan administer what punishment to Kent?
(a) They beat him.
(b) They put him in the stocks.
(c) They hang him.
(d) They whip him.
5. Instead of calling Edgar mad, Lear gives him what title?
(b) Wise man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls the hovel haunted?
2. What does Oswald say after Kent draws his sword?
3. Lear says the anguish of the storm distracts him from what?
4. Oswald and Kent meet in front of what structure?
5. What does the doctor prescribe to help cure Lear's madness?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)