|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Oswald and Kent meet in front of what structure?
(a) Gloucester's castle.
(b) Albany's castle.
(c) Albany's stable.
(d) Gloucester's stable.
2. Who calls the hovel haunted?
(c) The King.
(d) The Fool.
3. Cordelia has what quality that her sisters lack?
4. Kent repeatedly calls Oswald by what name?
5. Lear refuses to leave the storm and go to safety without whom?
(b) The Fool.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lear says the anguish of the storm distracts him from what?
2. Cornwall and Regan administer what punishment to Kent?
3. Who does Kent ask to "turn thy wheel"?
4. Who protests punishing Kent without the King's consent?
5. What does Oswald say after Kent draws his sword?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)