|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who protests punishing Kent without the King's consent?
2. Instead of calling Edgar mad, Lear gives him what title?
(a) Wise man.
3. Who does Kent ask to "turn thy wheel"?
(c) The sun.
4. Cordelia says that France is not fighting the English with which motivation?
5. Kent repeatedly calls Oswald by what name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor prescribe to help cure Lear's madness?
2. Lear says the anguish of the storm distracts him from what?
3. Cordelia has what quality that her sisters lack?
4. What does Oswald say after Kent draws his sword?
5. Who brings Cordelia the news that the British armies are marching towards them?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)