|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Oswald and Kent meet in front of what structure?
(a) Albany's castle.
(b) Albany's stable.
(c) Gloucester's castle.
(d) Gloucester's stable.
2. Cordelia says that France is not fighting the English with which motivation?
3. What does Oswald say after Kent draws his sword?
(a) Help, ho! Sword is drawn!
(b) Help, ho! Murderer, Murderer!
(c) Help, ho! My life be spared!
(d) Help, ho! Leave me be!
4. Who does Kent ask to "turn thy wheel"?
(c) The sun.
5. Who carries a torch and finds the King and company in the forest?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lear refuses to leave the storm and go to safety without whom?
2. What does the doctor prescribe to help cure Lear's madness?
3. Cordelia says she is guiding the French army against the English only because of what?
4. Who protests punishing Kent without the King's consent?
5. Kent repeatedly calls Oswald by what name?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)