|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Instead of calling Edgar mad, Lear gives him what title?
(a) Wise man.
2. Who calls the hovel haunted?
(a) The King.
(c) The Fool.
3. Lear says the anguish of the storm distracts him from what?
(a) The hearbreak of making bad choices.
(b) The heartbreak of losing his kingdom.
(c) The heartbreak of losing Cordelia.
(d) The heartbreak of his daughters' treachery.
4. Lear refuses to leave the storm and go to safety without whom?
(d) The Fool.
5. What does the doctor prescribe to help cure Lear's madness?
(a) Cold water baths.
(b) Herbs and walking.
(c) Sleep and rest.
(d) Nothing can cure madness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oswald say after Kent draws his sword?
2. Cordelia says she is guiding the French army against the English only because of what?
3. Cornwall and Regan administer what punishment to Kent?
4. Cordelia has what quality that her sisters lack?
5. Who protests punishing Kent without the King's consent?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)