|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oswald say after Kent draws his sword?
(a) Help, ho! Sword is drawn!
(b) Help, ho! Leave me be!
(c) Help, ho! Murderer, Murderer!
(d) Help, ho! My life be spared!
2. Cornwall and Regan administer what punishment to Kent?
(a) They hang him.
(b) They beat him.
(c) They put him in the stocks.
(d) They whip him.
3. Who calls the hovel haunted?
(a) The Fool.
(d) The King.
4. Who protests punishing Kent without the King's consent?
5. Oswald and Kent meet in front of what structure?
(a) Albany's castle.
(b) Gloucester's stable.
(c) Gloucester's castle.
(d) Albany's stable.
Short Answer Questions
1. Instead of calling Edgar mad, Lear gives him what title?
2. Lear says the anguish of the storm distracts him from what?
3. Who does Kent ask to "turn thy wheel"?
4. Cordelia enters Act 4, Scene 4 with what instruments sounding?
5. Who brings Cordelia the news that the British armies are marching towards them?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)