|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cordelia says she is guiding the French army against the English only because of what?
(a) Her desire to oust her sisters.
(b) Her love for her father.
(c) Her annoyance at her sisters.
(d) Her desire for land.
2. Who protests punishing Kent without the King's consent?
3. What does the doctor prescribe to help cure Lear's madness?
(a) Herbs and walking.
(b) Cold water baths.
(c) Nothing can cure madness.
(d) Sleep and rest.
4. Cordelia has what quality that her sisters lack?
5. Who calls the hovel haunted?
(a) The King.
(d) The Fool.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lear says the anguish of the storm distracts him from what?
2. Who brings Cordelia the news that the British armies are marching towards them?
3. Cornwall and Regan administer what punishment to Kent?
4. Cordelia enters Act 4, Scene 4 with what instruments sounding?
5. Cordelia says that France is not fighting the English with which motivation?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)