|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Kent ask to "turn thy wheel"?
(a) The sun.
2. Oswald and Kent meet in front of what structure?
(a) Albany's stable.
(b) Gloucester's castle.
(c) Albany's castle.
(d) Gloucester's stable.
3. Instead of calling Edgar mad, Lear gives him what title?
(d) Wise man.
4. Lear says the anguish of the storm distracts him from what?
(a) The heartbreak of his daughters' treachery.
(b) The heartbreak of losing Cordelia.
(c) The hearbreak of making bad choices.
(d) The heartbreak of losing his kingdom.
5. Who calls the hovel haunted?
(c) The Fool.
(d) The King.
Short Answer Questions
1. Kent repeatedly calls Oswald by what name?
2. Who brings Cordelia the news that the British armies are marching towards them?
3. Cordelia says that France is not fighting the English with which motivation?
4. Cordelia says she is guiding the French army against the English only because of what?
5. Who protests punishing Kent without the King's consent?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)