|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doctor prescribe to help cure Lear's madness?
(a) Sleep and rest.
(b) Cold water baths.
(c) Nothing can cure madness.
(d) Herbs and walking.
2. What does Oswald say after Kent draws his sword?
(a) Help, ho! Sword is drawn!
(b) Help, ho! Murderer, Murderer!
(c) Help, ho! Leave me be!
(d) Help, ho! My life be spared!
3. Cordelia says that France is not fighting the English with which motivation?
4. Oswald and Kent meet in front of what structure?
(a) Albany's stable.
(b) Gloucester's stable.
(c) Albany's castle.
(d) Gloucester's castle.
5. Cordelia has what quality that her sisters lack?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lear says the anguish of the storm distracts him from what?
2. Lear refuses to leave the storm and go to safety without whom?
3. Who protests punishing Kent without the King's consent?
4. Cordelia enters Act 4, Scene 4 with what instruments sounding?
5. Who carries a torch and finds the King and company in the forest?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)