One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Kent ask to "turn thy wheel"?
(c) The sun.
2. What does the doctor prescribe to help cure Lear's madness?
(a) Nothing can cure madness.
(b) Cold water baths.
(c) Herbs and walking.
(d) Sleep and rest.
3. Lear states that Edgar is the natural man, after his ravings, because of what?
(a) Edgar owes nobody anything.
(b) Edgar is unburdened by heartache.
(c) Edgar is letting his own mind run free.
(d) Edgar is mad.
4. Kent repeatedly calls Oswald by what name?
5. Lear says the anguish of the storm distracts him from what?
(a) The heartbreak of losing Cordelia.
(b) The heartbreak of losing his kingdom.
(c) The heartbreak of his daughters' treachery.
(d) The hearbreak of making bad choices.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cordelia says that France is not fighting the English with which motivation?
2. Who carries a torch and finds the King and company in the forest?
3. Cornwall and Regan administer what punishment to Kent?
4. Who brings Cordelia the news that the British armies are marching towards them?
5. Lear refuses to leave the storm and go to safety without whom?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)