|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following heroes is NOT sent to the Gulag when Superman and Wonder Woman go to the U.N.?
(a) Green Lantern.
(c) Power Woman.
2. Who is responsible for the first fatality of the battle?
(a) Wonder Woman.
(b) Captain Marvel.
(c) Von Bach.
3. What does Superman tie to a flagpole outside of the U.N.?
(a) The American flag.
(b) Captain Marvel's cape.
(c) Batman's cape.
(d) His cape.
4. During Lex Luthor's session with Billy in Chapter 3, who can be seen observing the torture?
(a) Batman's human ally.
(c) Batman's sentinel.
(d) Shazam's assistant.
5. Which superhero is in the Gulag for killing surrendered opponents?
(c) Von Bach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift does Superman accept from Wonder Woman at the end of Chapter 4, accepting his human side again?
2. For what purpose are the superheroes housed in the Gulag?
3. Which one of following is NOT housing some of Brainiac's circuitry, according to Superman?
4. What is the main reason that there were some survivors from the battle?
5. What purpose did the worms play in Luthor's torture of Billy Batson, according to Batman?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Batman's reaction to Superman's plea for help at the end of Chapter 3?
2. What is Batman's purpose in joining the battle at the Gulag?
3. Who is Deadman and what purpose does he have in "Kingdom Come?"
4. In Chapter 3, why is the Justice League questioning Superman and the Gulag?
5. According to Batman, what happened to Billy Batson before Lex Luthor got hold of him?
6. Describe the Gulag.
7. Why is the Manhunter from Mars unstable?
8. When Wonder Woman and Batman see the planes approaching their battle, what choice does Batman lay out for her?
9. How does Lex Luthor torture and brainwash Captain Marvel?
10. What reasons does Diana give for being stripped of her heritage?
This section contains 1,047 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)