|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests that the best hope for humanity's survival is that all the superheroes kill themselves in battle?
(a) Lex Luthor.
(d) Wonder Woman.
2. Who is the unstable man whom Batman asks to help?
(a) The Preacher.
(b) The Manhunter from Mars.
(c) The Sandman.
(d) Proinsias Cassidy.
3. What side of Wonder Woman does Superman comment upon being uncomfortable with towards the end of Chapter 3?
(a) Her goodwill side.
(b) Her maternal side.
(c) Her warrior side.
(d) Her princess side.
4. What purpose did the worms play in Luthor's torture of Billy Batson, according to Batman?
(a) They secreted chemicals that drove him insane.
(b) They played no purpose other than creating fear.
(c) They ate away at his brain.
(d) They have nestled into his spinal column.
5. How does Superman snap Captain Marvel out of his frenzy during the battle?
(a) He grabs Billy's face like Luthor would during the torture sessions.
(b) He slaps Billy in the face.
(c) He stabs Billy in the leg with Wonder Woman's sword.
(d) He punches Billy in the stomach.
6. According to the art, who is among the repentant housed in the Gulag?
(d) Von Bach.
7. While in the sky, what do Wonder Woman and Batman see heading for the battle?
(a) Nuclear war planes.
(b) Lex Luthor.
(d) Captain Marvel.
8. What is Wonder Woman's reward at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) She is allowed to have a child.
(b) She is allowed to retire to Paradise Island.
(c) She marries Superman.
(d) Her titles and heritage are restored to her.
9. For what is the architect of Gulag renowned?
(a) Security guard.
(b) Cat burglary.
(c) Escape artist.
(d) Trapeze artist.
10. How does Wonder Woman say goodbye to Superman before she leads an army to the Gulag?
(a) She hugs him.
(b) She slaps him.
(c) She gives him her sword.
(d) She kisses him.
11. While sitting with Superman outside of the Green Lantern's sanctuary in Chapter 3, what is Wonder Woman pulling with her lasso?
(a) Space debris.
(c) The Silver Surfer's board.
(d) The ship.
12. According to Norman, what did Superman lose when he went into seclusion ten years earlier?
(a) His ability to know right from wrong.
(b) His connections to Krypton.
(c) His conscience.
(d) His father's teachings.
13. Why does Captain Marvel keep Superman from stopping the falling bomb?
(a) He believes the superheroes should survive above the humans.
(b) He thinks the world should end right now.
(c) He will stop it himself.
(d) He believes the superhumans should be wiped out.
14. According to the Spectre, what can he not see?
(a) The heroes.
(b) The future.
(c) The past.
(d) The present.
15. After the battle, what does Batman turn Bruce Manor into?
(a) A hospital ward for the wounded.
(b) An extension of the Bat Cave.
(c) A school.
(d) A meeting place for the U.N. delegates.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is considered the wild card in Lex Luthor's plans?
2. Who is responsible for the first fatality of the battle?
3. Who pleads with his brethren to help Billy Batson?
4. Which one of following is NOT housing some of Brainiac's circuitry, according to Superman?
5. What solution does Superman offer to the U.N. to help the world?
This section contains 565 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)