|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Despite Norman McKay's pleas, what can the Spectre not do?
(a) Interfere in the battle.
(b) Turn back time.
(c) Pass judgement.
(d) Shield him from the battle.
2. What halts Norman McKay's visions of the battle when Superman gains control of Captain Marvel?
(a) He is pulled away by the Flash.
(b) Captain Marvel sees Norman standing behind Superman's shoulder.
(c) The Spectre announces it is time for judgment.
(d) Superman begs for him to help.
3. According to Norman, what did Superman lose when he went into seclusion ten years earlier?
(a) His father's teachings.
(b) His ability to know right from wrong.
(c) His conscience.
(d) His connections to Krypton.
4. According to Batman, Luthor's torture has turned Captain Marvel into what?
(a) A schizophrenic.
(b) Someone with multiple personality disorder.
(c) A vengeful, evil villain.
(d) A careful hero.
5. Who pleads with his brethren to help Billy Batson?
(c) Diana's mother.
(d) Ma Kettle.
6. Who is considered the wild card in Lex Luthor's plans?
(a) Edward Nygma.
(b) I'bn Xu'ffasch.
(c) Captain Marvel.
(d) Selina Kyle.
7. How does Superman snap Captain Marvel out of his frenzy during the battle?
(a) He slaps Billy in the face.
(b) He grabs Billy's face like Luthor would during the torture sessions.
(c) He stabs Billy in the leg with Wonder Woman's sword.
(d) He punches Billy in the stomach.
8. In the report from the Gulag in Chapter 3, what news causes Wonder Woman enough to grief to shatter a table?
(a) Captain Marvel's insanity.
(b) The murder of Captain Comet.
(c) Batman's refusal to help.
(d) The death of Von Bach.
9. What does Luthor suggest as being responsible for Superman's immunity to Kryptonite?
(a) Solar radiation.
10. What does Norman McKay, in his confrontation with the Spectre in Chapter 4, say is evil?
(a) Wonder Woman's killing of Von Bach.
(b) Batman's inaction.
(c) Captain Marvel being forced to sacrifice himself.
(d) Not stopping Superman from attacking the U.N.
11. What gift does Superman accept from Wonder Woman at the end of Chapter 4, accepting his human side again?
(a) Clark Kent's glasses.
(b) Clark Kent's Pulitzer.
(c) Billy's tuxedo.
(d) Lois's wedding ring.
12. Who is responsible for the first fatality of the battle?
(a) Captain Marvel.
(b) Von Bach.
(c) Wonder Woman.
13. According to the Spectre, what can he not see?
(a) The future.
(b) The past.
(c) The heroes.
(d) The present.
14. Who is being forced into the same decision of judgment as Norman McKay?
(b) Wonder Woman.
(c) Billy Batson.
(d) The Spectre.
15. What venture does Superman take on by himself after peace takes over?
(a) Restoring the Fortress of Solitude.
(b) Spreading word of Captain Marvel's sacrifice
(c) Rehabilitation for the wounded.
(d) A memorial to everyone who died through their actions.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Norman keep Superman from killing everyone in the U.N.?
2. What does Captain Marvel cry out three times when he reaches the nuclear bomb?
3. What is the goal of Batman and his army?
4. While sitting with Superman outside of the Green Lantern's sanctuary in Chapter 3, what is Wonder Woman pulling with her lasso?
5. While in the sky, what do Wonder Woman and Batman see heading for the battle?
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)