|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Superman refer to his parents and wife in "Strange Visitor," upsetting Wonder Woman?
(b) He does not.
2. After Superman appeals the younger superheroes at their party to join him, whose team enters and gives a counter-offer?
(a) The Flash.
(b) The Joker.
(c) The Green Lantern.
3. How long has Superman exiled himself from society?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Fifteen years.
4. What does Wonder Woman lasso during the battle in "Truth and Justice" before it can fall on any innocent bystanders?
(a) The top of the arch.
(b) The top floor of the Empire State Building.
(c) The Statue of Liberty's torch.
(d) A large boulder.
5. In the beginning of "Strange Visitor," what collides with the eagle in Wesley's vision?
(b) A bat.
(c) A sword.
(d) A fist.
6. During the first battle in "Truth and Justice," who neutralizes the Brain Trust?
(d) The Ray.
7. In the first chapter of this book, after Norman leaves the restaurant, what does he do when he comes across the superheroes battling in the street?
(a) He runs away.
(b) He shields a little girl with his body.
(c) He pulls a woman out of a burning car.
(d) He watches, unable to help.
8. According to Batman, who is responsible for the destruction immediately around him?
(a) Bane and Two-Face.
(b) The Joker and Harley Quinn.
(c) The Penguin and Catwoman.
(d) The Scarecrow and the Riddler.
9. Who is NOT one of the seven heroes to appear in the sky during Americommando's rampage?
(a) The Ray.
(c) Captain Marvel.
(d) Power Woman.
10. In the dialogue-free panels of people reacting to a news bulletin, what state in America has made the news?
(a) New York.
11. What word best describes the relationship between Superman and Batman?
(a) Father and son.
(b) Mortal enemies.
(c) Best friends.
12. According to Wesley, how many "thunders" will "utter their voices"?
13. At what event in the first chapter does Norman take over the narration of the story?
(a) The destruction of Kansas.
(b) Superman's funeral.
(d) Wesley's funeral.
14. While the cable car full of passengers falls, what does the "blur of motion" change to save the people?
(a) The tracks.
(b) The river's current.
(c) The direction of the bridge.
(d) The wind.
15. To whom is Xu'ffasch heir?
(a) The Joker.
(b) The Scarecrow.
(c) Ra's Al Ghul.
(d) King Croc.
Short Answer Questions
1. By what name does Superman now go by?
2. When the Spectre first comes to see Norman, what is Norman doing in his church?
3. According to Lex Luthor, what is the only reason the Riddler is allowed to be a part of his organization?
4. What does Wesley give to the nurse and doctor?
5. When the Joker attacked the Daily Planet, of the ninety-three people he killed, who was the "one woman"?
This section contains 495 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)