|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Much to Batman's annoyance in Chapter 2, who has joined up with Batman?
(a) Dick Grayson.
(b) Edwards Nygma.
(c) Harvey Dent.
(d) Harley Quinn.
2. What superhero is called both a hero and a terrorist?
(b) The Flash.
(d) The Green Lantern.
3. What reason does Americommando give for "[cleansing] America's shores?"
(a) America is too dirty for everyone.
(b) America does not need any more assimilation.
(c) Kansas is gone, rendering the country too small for everyone.
(d) America's culture is gone.
4. According to Lex Luthor, what is the only reason the Riddler is allowed to be a part of his organization?
(a) He is I'bn's assistant.
(b) He is helping Luthor torture Marvel.
(c) Selina Kyle insisted.
(d) He knows the location of Wayne Manor.
5. Although Norman initially refers to the seven heroes in Chapter 2 as "angels," what does he correct himself and call them?
6. When the Spectre first comes to see Norman, what is Norman doing in his church?
(a) Tearing up his bible.
(b) Moving pews.
(c) Cleaning windows.
(d) Removing the plants.
7. When the server dressed as the Green Lantern greets Norman, who does the server mistakenly refer to himself as?
(a) The Green Arrow.
(b) The Green Flash.
(c) The Green Light.
(d) The Green Sword.
8. Who was the Spectre initially supposed to seek out for judgment?
(b) Green Lantern.
(d) Norman's brother.
9. What appears to be the main scourge of Earth in the first chapter?
(c) The younger generation of superheroes.
(d) Captain Marvel.
10. To whom does Americommando go to war against in "Truth and Justice?"
(a) The terrorists.
(b) The NYPD.
(d) The U.N.
11. Green Lantern patrols above Earth to guard against what kind of threat?
(a) Planetary collision.
(b) Human mistakes.
12. Who was Wesley when he was younger?
(b) The Sandman.
(c) The Green Lantern.
(d) The Flash.
13. While the cable car full of passengers falls, what does the "blur of motion" change to save the people?
(a) The tracks.
(b) The direction of the bridge.
(c) The river's current.
(d) The wind.
14. What is the name of the series of comic books where familiar characters are thrown into different settings?
15. To whom is Xu'ffasch heir?
(a) The Joker.
(b) King Croc.
(c) The Scarecrow.
(d) Ra's Al Ghul.
Short Answer Questions
1. By what name does Superman now go by?
2. During "Truth and Justice," why must Superman calm Wonder Woman down during battle?
3. Of what does Wesley claim to be the recipient?
4. What does Norman McKay initially believe of the Spectre?
5. What word best describes the relationship between Superman and Batman?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)