|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At Planet Krypton, what are the employee's uniforms?
(a) Superhero costumes.
(b) Disney characters.
(c) Shorts and t-shirts.
2. During his sermon in the first chapter, what is one reason Norman is unable to give his parishioners hope?
(a) He feels lonely without Wesley.
(b) He is now experiencing Wesley's visions.
(c) He knows his church will soon be destroyed.
(d) His wife has passed away.
3. After the cable car passengers are saved, what iconic words are uttered by the crowd?
(b) "My Spidey-sense is tingling."
(c) "I'm Batman."
(d) "Look! Up in the sky!"
4. In the dialogue-free panels of people reacting to a news bulletin, what state in America has made the news?
(d) New York.
5. Of what does Wesley claim to be the recipient?
6. How does Superman refer to Gotham City, showing his dislike of Batman's methods of keeping order?
(a) A police state.
(b) Orwellian nightmare.
(c) Huxley's dream.
(d) A utopia.
7. In the beginning of "Strange Visitor," what collides with the eagle in Wesley's vision?
(b) A sword.
(c) A fist.
(d) A bat.
8. What is the name of Lex Luthor's new organization?
(a) Anti-Justice League.
(b) Mankind's Freedom.
(c) Mankind Liberation Front.
(d) Mankind's Justice.
9. At what event in the first chapter does Norman take over the narration of the story?
(a) The destruction of Kansas.
(b) Wesley's funeral.
(d) Superman's funeral.
10. What does Batman wear at all times?
(a) His cowl.
(b) His father's watch.
(c) Alfred's pocketwatch.
(d) A skeletal, metal frame.
11. Where does Superman hold an impromptu press conference in Chapter 2?
(a) The White House.
(b) The Empire State Building.
(c) Wall Street.
(d) The U.N. building.
12. What is the name of the series of comic books where familiar characters are thrown into different settings?
13. According to Batman, who is responsible for the destruction immediately around him?
(a) Bane and Two-Face.
(b) The Penguin and Catwoman.
(c) The Scarecrow and the Riddler.
(d) The Joker and Harley Quinn.
14. For what does Magog beg Superman?
(c) Turn the clock back.
15. What does Wonder Woman reveal to Aquaman and Superman?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She abandoned her heritage.
(c) She has been stripped of her heritage.
(d) She has killed a man.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Spectre refer to Superman and Batman back in their prime?
2. Who is responsible for the nuclear explosion in the Midwest?
3. After the scene at the press conference, what dilapidated building does Batman pass through?
4. Who does the Spectre refer to as "a gale force," patrolling Keystone City?
5. Who was Wesley when he was younger?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)