1. Who is the author of "Kingdom Come"?
2. What is the name of the series of comic books where familiar characters are thrown into different settings?
3. In the beginning of "Strange Visitor," what collides with the eagle in Wesley's vision?
4. What book is Wesley quoting in the beginning of the book?
5. Where is Norman McKay visiting Wesley?
6. What is Wesley's relationship to Norman?
Norman is his pastor.
7. According to Wesley, how many "thunders" will "utter their voices"?
8. Of what does Wesley claim to be the recipient?
9. What does Wesley give to the nurse and doctor?
This section contains 5,000 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)