|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, One Year Later.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is revealed as the saving hero at the end of the first chapter?
(b) Captain Marvel.
2. In the dialogue-free panels of people reacting to a news bulletin, what state in America has made the news?
(a) New York.
3. Where does Superman hold an impromptu press conference in Chapter 2?
(a) Wall Street.
(b) The White House.
(c) The Empire State Building.
(d) The U.N. building.
4. Where does Superman go to find Batman at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) The U.N.
(b) Luthor's quarters.
(c) The Gulag.
(d) The Bat Cave.
5. At his hospital, what has Bruce caught Lex Luthor attempting to do in the Bat Cave?
(a) Destroying some of the equipment.
(b) Kill some heroes.
(c) Hack the computers.
(d) Pilfering drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Superman snap Captain Marvel out of his frenzy during the battle?
2. Who was Wesley when he was younger?
3. How long has Superman exiled himself from society?
4. Who was the Spectre initially supposed to seek out for judgment?
5. For what crime was Magog acquitted, over Superman's protestations?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)