|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, One Year Later.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What halts Norman McKay's visions of the battle when Superman gains control of Captain Marvel?
(a) Superman begs for him to help.
(b) The Spectre announces it is time for judgment.
(c) Captain Marvel sees Norman standing behind Superman's shoulder.
(d) He is pulled away by the Flash.
2. What reason does Americommando give for "[cleansing] America's shores?"
(a) America's culture is gone.
(b) America is too dirty for everyone.
(c) America does not need any more assimilation.
(d) Kansas is gone, rendering the country too small for everyone.
3. Who was the Spectre initially supposed to seek out for judgment?
(b) Norman's brother.
(c) Green Lantern.
4. At his hospital, what has Bruce caught Lex Luthor attempting to do in the Bat Cave?
(a) Kill some heroes.
(b) Pilfering drugs.
(c) Hack the computers.
(d) Destroying some of the equipment.
5. Whose death turns the tide of the battle?
(a) Green Lantern.
(c) Von Bach.
(d) Wonder Woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Wonder Woman plead with Superman to return to society in the first chapter?
2. The Spectre tells Norman, "In either case, we face ______ and my task is to punish those responsible for evil." Fill in the blank.
3. "Of all of us, he had the hardest time adapting to the grim new world around him. One sad day, he spoke his magic word for the last time ... and vanished inside a scared little boy." To whom does this statement (made by Batman) refer?
4. According to the Spectre, why are the U.N. delegates finally afraid?
5. Where does Superman go to find Batman at the end of Chapter 3?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)