|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Never Ending Battle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the battle, what does Batman turn Bruce Manor into?
(a) A school.
(b) An extension of the Bat Cave.
(c) A hospital ward for the wounded.
(d) A meeting place for the U.N. delegates.
2. How does Superman refer to his parents and wife in "Strange Visitor," upsetting Wonder Woman?
(d) He does not.
3. When the Joker attacked the Daily Planet, of the ninety-three people he killed, who was the "one woman"?
(a) Selina Kyle.
(b) Mary Jane Watson.
(c) Lana Lang.
(d) Lois Lane.
4. What does Norman McKay, in his confrontation with the Spectre in Chapter 4, say is evil?
(a) Wonder Woman's killing of Von Bach.
(b) Captain Marvel being forced to sacrifice himself.
(c) Batman's inaction.
(d) Not stopping Superman from attacking the U.N.
5. What does Captain Marvel cry out three times when he reaches the nuclear bomb?
Short Answer Questions
1. What work is being quoted at the beginning of "Truth and Justice?"
2. According to Batman, who is responsible for the destruction immediately around him?
3. How does the Spectre refer to Superman and Batman back in their prime?
4. Of what does Wesley claim to be the recipient?
5. Where does the Spectre state that Superman is going after the bomb detonates?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)