|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Never Ending Battle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wonder Woman lasso during the battle in "Truth and Justice" before it can fall on any innocent bystanders?
(a) The top floor of the Empire State Building.
(b) The top of the arch.
(c) The Statue of Liberty's torch.
(d) A large boulder.
2. How does Wonder Woman say goodbye to Superman before she leads an army to the Gulag?
(a) She slaps him.
(b) She hugs him.
(c) She gives him her sword.
(d) She kisses him.
3. "Of all of us, he had the hardest time adapting to the grim new world around him. One sad day, he spoke his magic word for the last time ... and vanished inside a scared little boy." To whom does this statement (made by Batman) refer?
(a) Green Lantern.
(d) Captain Marvel.
4. Where does Superman go to find Batman at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) The U.N.
(b) The Bat Cave.
(c) The Gulag.
(d) Luthor's quarters.
5. Who does the Spectre refer to as "a gale force," patrolling Keystone City?
(a) Captain Marvel.
(c) The Green Lantern.
(d) The Flash.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Deadman, who was the Spectre in his former life?
2. Who is NOT one of Batman's human allies that show up in "Truth and Justice?"
3. Who is considered the wild card in Lex Luthor's plans?
4. Who is the Gulag's architect?
5. What word best describes the relationship between Superman and Batman?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)