|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Never Ending Battle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the U.N. unhappy with Superman and Wonder Woman?
(a) Their numbers have been infiltrated.
(b) They did nothing to prevent Luthor's attack.
(c) They were not consulted about the Gulag.
(d) They feel like prisoners.
2. Which of the following heroes is NOT sent to the Gulag when Superman and Wonder Woman go to the U.N.?
(b) Green Lantern.
(c) Power Woman.
3. According to the art, who is among the repentant housed in the Gulag?
(a) Von Bach.
4. Who is NOT one of Batman's human allies that show up in "Truth and Justice?"
(a) Oliver Queen.
(b) Dinah Lance.
(c) Ted Kord.
(d) Billy Batson.
5. By what name does Superman now go by?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is considered the wild card in Lex Luthor's plans?
2. Where is Norman McKay visiting Wesley?
3. During the first battle in "Truth and Justice," who neutralizes the Brain Trust?
4. Who is responsible for the first fatality of the battle?
5. What book is Wesley quoting in the beginning of the book?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)