|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Never Ending Battle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what event in the first chapter does Norman take over the narration of the story?
(a) Superman's funeral.
(c) The destruction of Kansas.
(d) Wesley's funeral.
2. In the beginning of "Never Ending Battle," what has come true?
(a) Norman McKay's visions of battle.
(b) Wonder Woman's predictions.
(c) Superman's wishes for the future.
(d) Magog's visions.
3. When the Spectre first comes to see Norman, what is Norman doing in his church?
(a) Cleaning windows.
(b) Removing the plants.
(c) Moving pews.
(d) Tearing up his bible.
4. Who is NOT one of Batman's human allies that show up in "Truth and Justice?"
(a) Ted Kord.
(b) Billy Batson.
(c) Oliver Queen.
(d) Dinah Lance.
5. What does Luthor suggest as being responsible for Superman's immunity to Kryptonite?
(c) Solar radiation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Batman give for his alliance and double-crossing of Lex Luthor?
2. When the Spectre takes Norman with him to Superman's farm in Chapter 1, what does he reveal to the pastor?
3. Green Lantern patrols above Earth to guard against what kind of threat?
4. According to the Spectre in "Truth and Justice," what best kept Superman in touch with his human side?
5. What halts Norman McKay's visions of the battle when Superman gains control of Captain Marvel?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)