|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Up in the Sky.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Batman give for his alliance and double-crossing of Lex Luthor?
(a) He wanted to throw off Superman.
(b) He needed to know what role Captain Marvel played in Luthor's plans.
(c) He needed Luthor's facilities to build his robots.
(d) He wanted to steal Luthor's thunder.
2. How does Superman refer to Gotham City, showing his dislike of Batman's methods of keeping order?
(a) A police state.
(b) A utopia.
(c) Orwellian nightmare.
(d) Huxley's dream.
3. Who was Wesley when he was younger?
(a) The Sandman.
(b) The Green Lantern.
(d) The Flash.
4. What appears to be the main scourge of Earth in the first chapter?
(a) The younger generation of superheroes.
(c) Captain Marvel.
5. How long has Superman exiled himself from society?
(a) Fifteen years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Twenty years.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Batman, Luthor's torture has turned Captain Marvel into what?
2. Where is Norman McKay visiting Wesley?
3. Who suggests that the best hope for humanity's survival is that all the superheroes kill themselves in battle?
4. For what purpose are the superheroes housed in the Gulag?
5. During the press conference, who answers the question posed about Magog?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)