|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Up in the Sky.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Wonder Woman say goodbye to Superman before she leads an army to the Gulag?
(a) She hugs him.
(b) She kisses him.
(c) She slaps him.
(d) She gives him her sword.
2. With what news does Robin interrupt the interrogation of Norman McKay?
(a) Luthor has attacked the Gulag.
(b) The U.N. is getting ready to bomb the Gulag.
(c) Marvel is dead.
(d) A riot has broken out at the Gulag.
3. In the dialogue-free panels of people reacting to a news bulletin, what state in America has made the news?
(b) New York.
4. Who was Wesley when he was younger?
(a) The Flash.
(c) The Sandman.
(d) The Green Lantern.
5. In the report from the Gulag in Chapter 3, what news causes Wonder Woman enough to grief to shatter a table?
(a) The murder of Captain Comet.
(b) Batman's refusal to help.
(c) The death of Von Bach.
(d) Captain Marvel's insanity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the Spectre initially supposed to seek out for judgment?
2. After the scene at the press conference, what dilapidated building does Batman pass through?
3. Green Lantern patrols above Earth to guard against what kind of threat?
4. According to the Spectre in "Truth and Justice," what best kept Superman in touch with his human side?
5. To whom is Xu'ffasch heir?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)