|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Up in the Sky.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Gulag's architect?
(c) Scott Free.
2. What was the occupation of the Deadman while he was alive?
(a) Lion tamer.
(b) Police officer.
(c) Trapeze artist.
(d) Escape artist.
3. Which of the following heroes is NOT sent to the Gulag when Superman and Wonder Woman go to the U.N.?
(a) Power Woman.
(b) Green Lantern.
4. Who is NOT one of Batman's human allies that show up in "Truth and Justice?"
(a) Ted Kord.
(b) Oliver Queen.
(c) Billy Batson.
(d) Dinah Lance.
5. At what event in the first chapter does Norman take over the narration of the story?
(a) The destruction of Kansas.
(b) Superman's funeral.
(d) Wesley's funeral.
Short Answer Questions
1. What realization does Norman McKay have at the end of the first chapter?
2. What reason does Batman give for his alliance and double-crossing of Lex Luthor?
3. Why does Wonder Woman plead with Superman to return to society in the first chapter?
4. According to the Deadman, who was the Spectre in his former life?
5. What is the name of the series of comic books where familiar characters are thrown into different settings?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)