|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Up in the Sky.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the occupation of the Deadman while he was alive?
(a) Trapeze artist.
(b) Escape artist.
(c) Police officer.
(d) Lion tamer.
2. When the Joker attacked the Daily Planet, of the ninety-three people he killed, who was the "one woman"?
(a) Selina Kyle.
(b) Lana Lang.
(c) Mary Jane Watson.
(d) Lois Lane.
3. Why is the U.N. unhappy with Superman and Wonder Woman?
(a) Their numbers have been infiltrated.
(b) They did nothing to prevent Luthor's attack.
(c) They feel like prisoners.
(d) They were not consulted about the Gulag.
4. In the dialogue-free panels of people reacting to a news bulletin, what state in America has made the news?
(b) New York.
5. During Lex Luthor's session with Billy in Chapter 3, who can be seen observing the torture?
(a) Shazam's assistant.
(b) Batman's sentinel.
(d) Batman's human ally.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the scene of the first incident Norman and the Spectre witness in Chapter 2?
2. While watching the cable car fall in the first chapter, what does Norman angrily tell the Spectre that people need?
3. According to the Deadman, who was the Spectre in his former life?
4. In "Truth and Justice," who warns Superman that his actions could lead to the end of the world?
5. What purpose did the worms play in Luthor's torture of Billy Batson, according to Batman?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)