|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Strange Visitor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Norman McKay initially believe of the Spectre?
(a) He is a devil.
(b) He is a hallucination.
(c) He is Wesley.
(d) He is an angel.
2. According to Wesley, how many "thunders" will "utter their voices"?
3. While the cable car full of passengers falls, what does the "blur of motion" change to save the people?
(a) The tracks.
(b) The river's current.
(c) The wind.
(d) The direction of the bridge.
4. What is the name of the series of comic books where familiar characters are thrown into different settings?
5. In the beginning of "Strange Visitor," what collides with the eagle in Wesley's vision?
(a) A fist.
(b) A sword.
(c) A bat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Superman exiled himself from society?
2. Who does the Spectre refer to as "a gale force," patrolling Keystone City?
3. Who was the Spectre initially supposed to seek out for judgment?
4. In the first chapter of this book, after Norman leaves the restaurant, what does he do when he comes across the superheroes battling in the street?
5. At what event in the first chapter does Norman take over the narration of the story?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)