|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, One Year Later.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what group is Dick Grayson's daughter trying to deprogram Ib'n?
(a) Arkham Avengers.
(b) The League of Assassins.
(c) Justice League.
(d) The Avengers.
2. To whom is "Kingdom Come" dedicated?
(a) Kirk Alyn.
(b) Ron Ely.
(c) Christopher Reeve.
(d) George Reeves.
3. How does Bruce figure out that Diana is pregnant before she has a chance to tell him?
(a) She has gained a few pounds.
(b) Dick told him.
(c) He was alerted that she went to the doctor.
(d) Clark told him.
4. For what does Magog beg Superman?
(b) Turn the clock back.
5. After the battle, what does Batman turn Bruce Manor into?
(a) A hospital ward for the wounded.
(b) A school.
(c) A meeting place for the U.N. delegates.
(d) An extension of the Bat Cave.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of "Strange Visitor," what collides with the eagle in Wesley's vision?
2. Where is the scene of the first incident Norman and the Spectre witness in Chapter 2?
3. In the illustration legend for the second book, who is the only non-superhero depicted there?
4. What comprises a Spectre platter?
5. According to Robin, what has tipped the pressures of the Gulag into overdrive?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)