|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, One Year Later.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Superman appeals the younger superheroes at their party to join him, whose team enters and gives a counter-offer?
(b) The Green Lantern.
(c) The Joker.
(d) The Flash.
2. To whom does Americommando go to war against in "Truth and Justice?"
(a) The terrorists.
(b) The NYPD.
(c) The U.N.
3. How does Bruce Wayne keep the members of Lex Luthor's group under control at his hospital?
(b) Inhibitor collars.
4. Who is the unstable man whom Batman asks to help?
(a) Proinsias Cassidy.
(b) The Preacher.
(c) The Sandman.
(d) The Manhunter from Mars.
5. According to Norman, what did Superman lose when he went into seclusion ten years earlier?
(a) His conscience.
(b) His connections to Krypton.
(c) His ability to know right from wrong.
(d) His father's teachings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What side of Wonder Woman does Superman comment upon being uncomfortable with towards the end of Chapter 3?
2. Who is the real-life basis and inspiration for Norman McKay?
3. Who was Wesley when he was younger?
4. What realization does Norman McKay have at the end of the first chapter?
5. What does Batman continually call Superman, much to the latter's annoyance?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)