|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Truth and Justice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During his sermon in the first chapter, what is one reason Norman is unable to give his parishioners hope?
(a) He knows his church will soon be destroyed.
(b) He feels lonely without Wesley.
(c) He is now experiencing Wesley's visions.
(d) His wife has passed away.
2. Who is revealed to be working for Lex Luthor during "Truth and Justice?"
(a) The Flash.
(b) Captain Marvel.
(c) The Green Lantern.
3. Why does Savage break Lex Luthor's secretary's neck?
(a) She forgot to give him cream.
(b) She forgot to give him decaf.
(c) She spilled his coffee.
(d) She gave him one sugar instead of two in his coffee.
4. Fill in the blank: during the press conference, Superman tells the people that, "together, we will guide this new breed with wisdom ... and, if necessary, with _______."
(d) Our fists.
5. At what event in the first chapter does Norman take over the narration of the story?
(a) Wesley's funeral.
(b) Superman's funeral.
(d) The destruction of Kansas.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Wesley, how many "thunders" will "utter their voices"?
2. Of what does Wesley claim to be the recipient?
3. At Planet Krypton, what are the employee's uniforms?
4. How does Superman refer to his parents and wife in "Strange Visitor," upsetting Wonder Woman?
5. Where is Norman McKay visiting Wesley?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)