|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Truth and Justice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is revealed as the saving hero at the end of the first chapter?
(b) Captain Marvel.
2. Who does the Spectre refer to as "a gale force," patrolling Keystone City?
(a) The Green Lantern.
(b) The Flash.
(d) Captain Marvel.
3. What does Norman McKay initially believe of the Spectre?
(a) He is an angel.
(b) He is Wesley.
(c) He is a hallucination.
(d) He is a devil.
4. What word best describes the relationship between Superman and Batman?
(a) Father and son.
(b) Best friends.
(d) Mortal enemies.
5. What is Wesley's relationship to Norman?
(a) Norman works for Wesley.
(d) Norman is his pastor.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of "Strange Visitor," what collides with the eagle in Wesley's vision?
2. Although Norman initially refers to the seven heroes in Chapter 2 as "angels," what does he correct himself and call them?
3. At Planet Krypton, what are the employee's uniforms?
4. What is the name of the series of comic books where familiar characters are thrown into different settings?
5. What work is being quoted at the beginning of "Truth and Justice?"
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)