|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Up in the Sky.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information does Batman relay to Superman at the end of the chapter, "Up in the Sky?"
(a) Diana is pregnant.
(b) Lex Luthor is at large.
(c) Captain Marvel is on his way to blow up the Gulag.
(d) The U.N. is sending planes to nuke the battle.
2. Which one of following is NOT housing some of Brainiac's circuitry, according to Superman?
(b) Jimmy Olson's computer.
(c) Clark Kent's Pulitzer.
3. What is the name of the series of comic books where familiar characters are thrown into different settings?
4. According to Batman, who is responsible for the destruction immediately around him?
(a) The Scarecrow and the Riddler.
(b) The Penguin and Catwoman.
(c) Bane and Two-Face.
(d) The Joker and Harley Quinn.
5. What superhero is called both a hero and a terrorist?
(b) The Green Lantern.
(d) The Flash.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suggests that the best hope for humanity's survival is that all the superheroes kill themselves in battle?
2. What reason does Batman give for his alliance and double-crossing of Lex Luthor?
3. According to Wesley, how many "thunders" will "utter their voices"?
4. According to Superman, what is the one thing he and Batman have always had in common?
5. Why is the U.N. unhappy with Superman and Wonder Woman?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)