|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Up in the Sky.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word best describes the relationship between Superman and Batman?
(a) Father and son.
(c) Mortal enemies.
(d) Best friends.
2. To whom does Americommando go to war against in "Truth and Justice?"
(a) The NYPD.
(b) The terrorists.
(c) The U.N.
3. Where is the Gulag located?
(c) New York.
4. What does Luthor suggest as being responsible for Superman's immunity to Kryptonite?
(b) Solar radiation.
5. In the dialogue-free panels of people reacting to a news bulletin, what state in America has made the news?
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what is the architect of Gulag renowned?
2. At Planet Krypton, what are the employee's uniforms?
3. What does Wesley give to the nurse and doctor?
4. Who is NOT one of Batman's human allies that show up in "Truth and Justice?"
5. According to Batman, who is responsible for the destruction immediately around him?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)