Chapter 1, Strange Visitor
1. Who is the author of "Kingdom Come"?
(a) Alan Moore.
(b) Elliot S. Maggin.
(c) Frank Miller.
(d) Mark Waid.
2. What is the name of the series of comic books where familiar characters are thrown into different settings?
3. In the beginning of "Strange Visitor," what collides with the eagle in Wesley's vision?
(a) A fist.
(b) A bat.
(d) A sword.
4. What book is Wesley quoting in the beginning of the book?
(a) Mesopotamian myths.
(b) Arabian Nights.
(d) The Odyssey.
5. Where is Norman McKay visiting Wesley?
(a) Wesley's house.
(c) The hospital.
(d) Nursing home.
6. What is Wesley's relationship to Norman?
(b) Norman works for Wesley.
(c) Norman is his pastor.
7. According to Wesley, how many "thunders" will "utter their voices"?
8. Of what does Wesley claim to be the recipient?
9. What does Wesley give to the nurse and doctor?
(a) His blessing.
(b) His knowledge.
(c) His money.
(d) His power.
This section contains 5,000 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)