Mid-Book Test (up to Act 1, Scene 6)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. How long has Anna been in Siam before the King sees her?
2. What does Anna tell the King she does NOT like about her palace apartment?
3. What is the name of the Crown Prince?
4. Who comes into the classroom when the children are in an uproar?
5. Who finds letters sent to Britain about the King?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What does Lady Thaing call Anna, and why?
This section contains 773 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)