|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The King says Anna is what when she reminds him of her promised home?
(a) A servant.
(b) A foreigner.
(c) A woman.
(d) A pest.
2. Who leaves to announce Anna's visit to the King?
(a) The Crown Prince.
(b) The Kralahome.
(d) Lady Thiang.
3. Anna is coming to Bangcock to work for whom?
(a) The Colonel.
(b) The Prime Minister.
(c) The King.
(d) The English Ambassador.
4. What does Anna show her class in the fourth scene?
(a) The alphabet.
(b) A map.
(c) A picture.
(d) A text book.
5. What has to be made for all the women before the British Ambassador arrives in Siam?
(b) Head wraps.
(c) Under garments.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it taken Anna to get to know the customs of Siam?
2. Where is the King when Anna finds him following their fight in the schoolroom?
3. What does Lady Thiang realize about Anna and the King following her song about the King?
4. The woman brought by Lun Tha ask Anna for what gift?
5. The King tells Anna to talk to whom when he leaves her after she demands a separate house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the King accuse Anna of being when she defends Tuptim?
2. Who is most afraid of the King's dying, and why?
3. What does the King want to add to the ball for entertainment?
4. What does Lun Tha tell Tuptim after Lady Thiang returns to the theater?
5. What do the letters to Britain say about the King, and how does Anna hear about them?
6. What are the children doing in the last scene?
7. What does Anna tell the children the world is, and how does the King feel about that?
8. What song do Lun Tha and Tuptim sing together, and what is the song's subject?
9. What is the central theme of all of Anna's first lessons?
10. Why does the King want Anna to teach his children?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)