|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The King says his Crown Prince is a symbol of what?
(a) The future.
(b) His past.
(d) A new beginning.
2. What is Anna's husband's name?
3. What is the name of the British Ambassador expected to come to Siam?
(a) Edward Ramsay.
(b) Thomas Renford.
(c) Henry Ramsfield.
(d) Bryan Ringwald.
4. What song do the children sing in the third scene?
(a) Home Sweet Home.
(b) Our Happy Home.
(c) Home Can Be a Heaven on Earth.
(d) Home on the Range.
5. What is the name of the woman Lun Tha brings to the King?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the King hope to be able to do with Anna's help?
2. Anna tells the children the world is what?
3. What is the name of Anna's son?
4. The letters to Britain are sent from where?
5. What does Anna say she does when she is afraid?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Anna and the Ambassador know each other, and how does the King respond to this?
2. What does the King want to send Lincoln, and why?
3. What is the central theme of all of Anna's first lessons?
4. What happens while Tuptim and Lun Tha are singing?
5. What does Anna do after Tuptim is dragged out of the room?
6. What does the King promise to Anna if the plan is successful?
7. How have Tuptim and Lun Tha been able to meet in secret?
8. The women in the palace sing about what subject while they are getting ready for the feast?
9. What does Anna say when the King refuses to give her the house she has been promised?
10. Who performs Tuptim's play for the British Ambassador?
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)