|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the King want to do when the British Ambassador comes to visit Siam?
(a) Hold a party.
(b) Greet him warmly.
(c) Fight him.
(d) Ignore his presence.
2. Anna says she will make sure the Queen of England knows that the King of Siam is what?
(a) He has an alliance with Lincoln.
(b) He is not a barbarian.
(c) He is well educated.
(d) He knows many forms of warfare.
3. Lun Tha is from where?
4. Anna is coming to Bangcock to work for whom?
(a) The English Ambassador.
(b) The Prime Minister.
(c) The Colonel.
(d) The King.
5. What gift does the King want to send to help President Lincoln?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the letters to Britain say about the King?
2. What does Anna want the King to do when the British Ambassador comes to visit Siam?
3. The King think the woman that has been brought to him by Lun Tha is what?
4. Anna says the people of the palace should dress in what style while the British Ambassador is in Siam?
5. What does Anna tell the children is inside the world?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the King promise to Anna if the plan is successful?
2. What warnings does the Captain give Anna before she gets to Siam?
3. What happens as the King shouts out orders to begin preparation for the ball?
4. Why does the King think Anna has chosen the theme for her first few lessons?
5. Who is most afraid of the King's dying, and why?
6. The King dying of what ailment?
7. What does Anna say to Lady Thiang about love?
8. How do Anna and the Ambassador know each other, and how does the King respond to this?
9. What does the King do to get Anna to agree to stay and teach his children?
10. What does the King do when his planned is rushed?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)