|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The King tells Anna to talk to whom when he leaves her after she demands a separate house?
(a) Lun Tha.
(b) His wives.
(c) His assistant.
(d) The Kralahome.
2. What gift does the King want to send to help President Lincoln?
3. What is the name of the British Ambassador expected to come to Siam?
(a) Henry Ramsfield.
(b) Bryan Ringwald.
(c) Thomas Renford.
(d) Edward Ramsay.
4. What kind of woman does the King say Anna is?
5. Who has written the play that the King wants performed for the British Ambassador?
(a) Mark Twain.
(b) Harriet Beecher Stow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna threaten to do in the fourth scene if she does not get her promised home?
2. Who leaves to announce Anna's visit to the King?
3. Who is Anna told should bring up the subject of Britain when she speaks with the King?
4. Who speaks the most to Anna when the ship is boarded?
5. What do the children think when they hear men can walk on frozen rivers?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lady Thiang feel when Anna agrees to speak with the King about Britain?
2. Louis surprised about what when he sees the Kralahome, and what does Anna say to this?
3. What is the first song the King sings as a solo, and what is it about?
4. What does Anna say to Lady Thiang about love?
5. How do Anna and the Ambassador know each other, and how does the King respond to this?
6. What happens while Tuptim and Lun Tha are singing?
7. What does the King sense in Chulalongkorn in the last scene, and what does he ask of him?
8. What does the King want to add to the ball for entertainment?
9. What causes an uproar in Anna's classroom?
10. Louis gets excited about what at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)