Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In her song about him, Lady Thiang says the King is set apart from others by what?
(a) His tender heart.
(b) His compassion.
(c) His stubborn nature.
(d) His intelligent mind.
2. What does the King call President Lincoln?
(a) Link King.
3. What does Anna do while the children sing to her in the fourth scene?
(a) Dances with them.
(b) Sings with them.
(c) Hugs each of them.
(d) Leads them around the garden.
4. What has to be made for all the women before the British Ambassador arrives in Siam?
(a) Under garments.
(b) Head wraps.
5. Lun Tha is from where?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells the children to believe everything Anna tells them?
2. What song does the King sing in the third scene?
3. What song do the children sing in the third scene?
4. The children are shocked about what when they see what Anna shows them in the fourth Scene?
5. What does Anna call Siam when she is alone in her room?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the letters to Britain say about the King, and how does Anna hear about them?
2. What does Anna say she does whenever she is afraid?
3. Anna gets upset about what when the Kralahome speaks to her on the ship, and why?
4. The schoolroom is used for what purpose during the preparations for the feast?
5. What does the King do to get Anna to agree to stay and teach his children?
6. The Crown Prince tells his father he is worried about what?
7. Whom does the King blame for the change in Chulalongkorn, and how does the person feel about this?
8. What does the King want to add to the ball for entertainment?
9. The women in the palace sing about what subject while they are getting ready for the feast?
10. What does Lady Thiang say about Tuptim after she is accepted by the King?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)