|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Anna been in Siam before the King sees her?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Three hours.
(c) Three days.
(d) Three months.
2. Who speaks the most to Anna when the ship is boarded?
(a) The interpreter.
(b) The Prince.
(c) The Kralahome.
(d) The head wife.
3. What does Anna say the King has done to her that no one ever has done previously?
(a) Spoken to her in that manner.
(b) Broken a promise.
(c) Dismissed her presence.
(d) Ignored her wishes.
4. Anna tells the children the world is what?
(a) A bubble.
(b) A floating orb.
(c) A travelling caravan.
(d) A big ball.
5. What is the name of the Crown Prince?
Short Answer Questions
1. Anna show the children what about England in the fourth scene?
2. The first song in the play is about what?
3. Anna says the people of the palace should dress in what style while the British Ambassador is in Siam?
4. How many servants board the ship to welcome Anna?
5. What do the letters to Britain say about the King?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the King accuse Anna of being when she defends Tuptim?
2. What is the first song the children sing together?
3. How have Tuptim and Lun Tha been able to meet in secret?
4. What is Tuptim's play called, and what is its subject?
5. What does Anna say she does whenever she is afraid?
6. What do the letters to Britain say about the King, and how does Anna hear about them?
7. What causes an uproar in Anna's classroom?
8. What does Anna do when she sees that the King has died?
9. What does the King do when his planned is rushed?
10. What happens as the King shouts out orders to begin preparation for the ball?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)