|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of the play, from where did the ship initially sail?
2. What does the King ask his son to tell him in the third scene?
(a) What he has learned from Anna.
(b) How Anna acts in class.
(c) How the children feel about Anna.
(d) What Anna says about him.
3. What is the name of the Crown Prince?
4. The Crown Prince asks about country?
5. What song does Lady Thiang sing when Anna agrees to speak to the King about Britain?
(a) My Man of Might.
(b) The Leader Within.
(c) Something Wonderful.
(d) Friends in Strange Places.
Short Answer Questions
1. Anna show the children what about England in the fourth scene?
2. How does Thiang feel when Anna agrees to speak with the King about Britain?
3. The first song in the play is about what?
4. What kind of woman does the King say Anna is?
5. The King complains to whom in the third scene?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the King write to Anna in a letter, and how does she respond to this?
2. What happens to Lun Tha after the attempted escape, and how does Tuptim respond to this?
3. Whom does the King blame for the change in Chulalongkorn, and how does the person feel about this?
4. What does the King promise to Anna if the plan is successful?
5. What is the subject of the song that Anna sings after her fight in the classroom with the King?
6. What does Anna tell the children the world is, and how does the King feel about that?
7. Why does the King want Anna to teach his children?
8. What causes an uproar in Anna's classroom?
9. Who has been assigned to help Anna teach, and what do they get in return?
10. What does Sir Ramsay say after the feast and play?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)