|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does the Manipulator play in the Magician?
2. The Warrior is very aware of _____.
3. What is the role of the Denying Innocent One in the Magician?
4. What role does the Tyrant play in the King?
5. What does the Tyrant only pursue?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are the conditions that would cause the Hero to transform into his shadow sides, the Grandstander Bully or the Coward? How and why does this happen?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss whether the author's suggestions for correcting this crisis are feasible or not. Can it be done simply by man's realization of its true nature? Are there other challenges that are beyond man's control? What else is needed for this correction?
Essay Topic 3
The Divine Child, as an embodiment of creativity and rebirth, is a greatly valued immature archetype. Discuss the Divine Child's significance and what function he has.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)