|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Lover experience the world?
2. What role does the Impotent Lover play in the Lover?
3. Whom do the Magician and Lover's shadow sides damage?
4. Why are Magicians lacking in personal growth today?
5. The authors claim that men today believe that technology is far beyond _____.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The authors describe an internal blueprint in men, which will govern them to think and act positively. Discuss corrections for this crisis and how those blueprints can be realized.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss how the archetype of the King exists in our world today. Is it a realistic character? How or why does society need him today?
Essay Topic 3
What are the conditions that would cause the Precocious Child to transform into his shadow sides, the Know-It-All Trickster or the Dummy? How and why does this happen?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)