Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Addict a victim to?
2. What two worlds does the King tie?
3. Without limits or boundaries, the Lover feels _______.
4. The Warrior's attitude is often read as _______.
5. Where does the Denying Innocent One derive joy?
The authors describe an internal blueprint in men, which will govern them to think and act positively. Discuss corrections for this crisis and how those blueprints can be realized.
Discuss what you believe has caused this shift from a well-established initiation process to a complete lack of positive structure today.
Discuss the complex nature of the Warrior and why and how, despite his aggressive nature, he is considered a functioning archetype.
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)