Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Addict a victim to?
2. What two worlds does the King tie?
3. Without limits or boundaries, the Lover feels _______.
4. The Warrior's attitude is often read as _______.
5. Where does the Denying Innocent One derive joy?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss how aiding to humanity through archetypes can affect society and civilization.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the complex nature of the Warrior and why and how, despite his aggressive nature, he is considered a functioning archetype.
Essay Topic 3
The authors stress that no single archetype can fully function alone. Discuss why these archetypes would be dysfunctional independently within a man and how integrating all of them creates a fully-fledged male.
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)