|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Denying Innocent One want?
2. In a crisis, what does the Manipulator do with useful information?
3. What role does the Impotent Lover play in the Lover?
4. What is the Addict a victim to?
5. When does the Impotent Lover emerge?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The authors discuss that many of the problems in masculinity are chain reactions, which have caught men in a vicious cycle. How do you see this same movement happening within the individual shadow-sides?
Essay Topic 2
The authors stress that no single archetype can fully function alone. Discuss why these archetypes would be dysfunctional independently within a man and how integrating all of them creates a fully-fledged male.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss how aiding to humanity through archetypes can affect society and civilization.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)