|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Addict is overly sensitive to ______.
2. The Lover is characterized by his ______ human hungers.
3. What role does the Manipulator play in the Magician?
4. Why is the Weakling paranoid?
5. Why does the Sadist victimize others?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The authors describe an internal blueprint in men, which will govern them to think and act positively. Discuss corrections for this crisis and how those blueprints can be realized.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss what you believe has caused this shift from a well-established initiation process to a complete lack of positive structure today.
Essay Topic 3
What are the conditions that would cause the Lover to transform into his shadow sides, the Addict or the Impotent Lover? How and why does this happen?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)