|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Warrior's attitude is often read as _______.
2. Why does the Sadist victimize others?
3. What role does the Weakling play in the King?
4. When does the Impotent Lover emerge?
5. The Tyrant is most common in _______ personality types.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are the conditions that would cause the Hero to transform into his shadow sides, the Grandstander Bully or the Coward? How and why does this happen?
Essay Topic 2
The authors describe an internal blueprint in men, which will govern them to think and act positively. Discuss corrections for this crisis and how those blueprints can be realized.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the complex nature of the Warrior and why and how, despite his aggressive nature, he is considered a functioning archetype.
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)