|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Magician is the keeper of ______.
2. How does the Lover respond to others' needs?
3. How does the Lover experience others' experiences of the world?
4. Why do the authors believe sports and action movies are so popular among men?
5. The King's rage is a response to what?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The authors describe an internal blueprint in men, which will govern them to think and act positively. Discuss corrections for this crisis and how those blueprints can be realized.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the complex nature of the Warrior and why and how, despite his aggressive nature, he is considered a functioning archetype.
Essay Topic 3
What are the conditions that would cause the Precocious Child to transform into his shadow sides, the Know-It-All Trickster or the Dummy? How and why does this happen?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)