|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Tyrant is defined by his _____ approach to everything.
2. What is the King a product of?
3. The Warrior has a tendency to be detached from what?
4. The people suffer if the King is ____.
5. The Lover is characterized by his ______ human hungers.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The Divine Child, as an embodiment of creativity and rebirth, is a greatly valued immature archetype. Discuss the Divine Child's significance and what function he has.
Essay Topic 2
What are the conditions that would cause the Oedipal Child to transform into his shadow sides, the Mama's Boy or the Dreamer? How and why does this happen?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the complex nature of the Warrior and why and how, despite his aggressive nature, he is considered a functioning archetype.
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)