|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does the Weakling play in the King?
2. What must one stay connected with to prevent becoming the Impotent Lover?
3. Who can be a Magician today?
4. The Lover is characterized by his ______ human hungers.
5. How does the Lover respond to others' needs?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The authors describe an internal blueprint in men, which will govern them to think and act positively. Discuss corrections for this crisis and how those blueprints can be realized.
Essay Topic 2
What are the conditions that would cause the Precocious Child to transform into his shadow sides, the Know-It-All Trickster or the Dummy? How and why does this happen?
Essay Topic 3
What are the conditions that would cause the Divine Child to transform into his shadow sides, the Highchair Tyrant or the Weakling Prince? How and why does this happen?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)