|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When can't any of the archetypes function?
2. Who can be a Magician today?
3. The Warrior is often a _______ archetype.
4. The people suffer if the King is ____.
5. When does the Impotent Lover emerge?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss how the archetype of the King exists in our world today. Is it a realistic character? How or why does society need him today?
Essay Topic 2
What are the conditions that would cause the Oedipal Child to transform into his shadow sides, the Mama's Boy or the Dreamer? How and why does this happen?
Essay Topic 3
Do young men truly want to move forward into adulthood? Based on the evidence and patterns described about masculinity in the book, discuss this.
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)