|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must one stay connected with to prevent becoming the Impotent Lover?
2. What role does the Impotent Lover play in the Lover?
3. What is the role of the Denying Innocent One in the Magician?
4. When is the Magician most prevalent?
5. The Tyrant is most common in _______ personality types.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The authors discuss ancient rituals and initiations for younger men to grow into maturity but claim that no such thing exists today. Discuss whether you agree with the authors' beliefs about the current state of masculinity.
Essay Topic 2
What are the conditions that would cause the Divine Child to transform into his shadow sides, the Highchair Tyrant or the Weakling Prince? How and why does this happen?
Essay Topic 3
What are the conditions that would cause the Hero to transform into his shadow sides, the Grandstander Bully or the Coward? How and why does this happen?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)