|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does the Tyrant play in the King?
2. In a crisis, what does the Manipulator do with useful information?
3. Why does the Sadist routinely abuse people?
4. The Impotent Lover become trapped in a______?
5. The people suffer if the King is ____.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the complex nature of the Warrior and why and how, despite his aggressive nature, he is considered a functioning archetype.
Essay Topic 2
Do young men truly want to move forward into adulthood? Based on the evidence and patterns described about masculinity in the book, discuss this.
Essay Topic 3
What are the conditions that would cause the Oedipal Child to transform into his shadow sides, the Mama's Boy or the Dreamer? How and why does this happen?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)