|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Warrior's alertness aid him?
2. The Warrior is very aware of _____.
3. What conflict do men face, according to "The King and Warrior" chapter?
4. What role does the Impotent Lover play in the Lover?
5. What is the King a product of?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The authors stress that no single archetype can fully function alone. Discuss why these archetypes would be dysfunctional independently within a man and how integrating all of them creates a fully-fledged male.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss how these archetypes relate to women.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the Manipulator and Denying Innocent One's compulsion to withhold information and how this relates to negative aspects of human nature.
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)