|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does the Impotent Lover play in the Lover?
2. The Lover is characterized by his ______ human hungers.
3. What does the Denying Innocent One lack?
4. What must one stay connected with to prevent becoming the Impotent Lover?
5. The Impotent Lover become trapped in a______?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1The authors discuss that many of the problems in masculinity are chain reactions, which have caught men in a vicious cycle. How do you see this same movement happening within the individual shadow-sides?
Essay Topic 2Discuss the Manipulator and Denying Innocent One's compulsion to withhold information and how this relates to negative aspects of human nature.
Essay Topic 3What are the conditions that would cause the Lover to transform into his shadow sides, the Addict or the Impotent Lover? How and why does this happen?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)