Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Addict a victim to?
2. What two worlds does the King tie?
3. Without limits or boundaries, the Lover feels _______.
4. The Warrior's attitude is often read as _______.
5. Where does the Denying Innocent One derive joy?
Discuss the complex nature of the Warrior and why and how, despite his aggressive nature, he is considered a functioning archetype.
What are the conditions that would cause the Hero to transform into his shadow sides, the Grandstander Bully or the Coward? How and why does this happen?
Do young men truly want to move forward into adulthood? Based on the evidence and patterns described about masculinity in the book, discuss this.
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)