|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the Weakling in contrast to the Tyrant?
2. When does the Impotent Lover emerge?
3. The authors claim that men today believe that technology is far beyond _____.
4. How are the King's attributes seen by the world?
5. What role does the Weakling play in the King?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The authors discuss that many of the problems in masculinity are chain reactions, which have caught men in a vicious cycle. How do you see this same movement happening within the individual shadow-sides?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss what you believe has caused this shift from a well-established initiation process to a complete lack of positive structure today.
Essay Topic 3
What are the conditions that would cause the Divine Child to transform into his shadow sides, the Highchair Tyrant or the Weakling Prince? How and why does this happen?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)