|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What profession does the Tyrant gravitate towards?
2. What defines the emotional condition of the Impotent Lover?
3. How does the Lover respond to others' needs?
4. How does the Warrior know when to use his powerful energy?
5. Why does the Sadist victimize others?
Essay Topic 1
The authors stress that no single archetype can fully function alone. Discuss why these archetypes would be dysfunctional independently within a man and how integrating all of them creates a fully-fledged male.
Essay Topic 2
What are the conditions that would cause the Divine Child to transform into his shadow sides, the Highchair Tyrant or the Weakling Prince? How and why does this happen?
Essay Topic 3
What are the conditions that would cause the Oedipal Child to transform into his shadow sides, the Mama's Boy or the Dreamer? How and why does this happen?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)