|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Magician helps the Lover "experience the ____ beneath the seeming."
2. The King is considered more _______ than the other archetypes.
3. When is the Magician most prevalent?
4. Why are Magicians lacking in personal growth today?
5. How does the Lover experience the world?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The authors discuss ancient rituals and initiations for younger men to grow into maturity but claim that no such thing exists today. Discuss whether you agree with the authors' beliefs about the current state of masculinity.
Essay Topic 2
The Divine Child, as an embodiment of creativity and rebirth, is a greatly valued immature archetype. Discuss the Divine Child's significance and what function he has.
Essay Topic 3
The authors discuss that many of the problems in masculinity are chain reactions, which have caught men in a vicious cycle. How do you see this same movement happening within the individual shadow-sides?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)