|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Without limits or boundaries, the Lover feels _______.
2. What does the Denying Innocent One lack?
3. What role does the Impotent Lover play in the Lover?
4. In theory and mythology, what is the King's purpose?
5. What is the Addict a victim to?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss how these archetypes relate to women.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the complex nature of the Warrior and why and how, despite his aggressive nature, he is considered a functioning archetype.
Essay Topic 3
Do young men truly want to move forward into adulthood? Based on the evidence and patterns described about masculinity in the book, discuss this.
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)