|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Lover is characterized by his ______ human hungers.
2. Whom do the Magician and Lover's shadow sides damage?
3. When is the Magician most prevalent?
4. Why does the Sadist victimize others?
5. In a crisis, what does the Manipulator do with useful information?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are the conditions that would cause the Hero to transform into his shadow sides, the Grandstander Bully or the Coward? How and why does this happen?
Essay Topic 2
What are the conditions that would cause the Precocious Child to transform into his shadow sides, the Know-It-All Trickster or the Dummy? How and why does this happen?
Essay Topic 3
The authors describe an internal blueprint in men, which will govern them to think and act positively. Discuss corrections for this crisis and how those blueprints can be realized.
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)