Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Addict a victim to?
2. What two worlds does the King tie?
3. Without limits or boundaries, the Lover feels _______.
4. The Warrior's attitude is often read as _______.
5. Where does the Denying Innocent One derive joy?
What are the conditions that would cause the Divine Child to transform into his shadow sides, the Highchair Tyrant or the Weakling Prince? How and why does this happen?
The authors stress that no single archetype can fully function alone. Discuss why these archetypes would be dysfunctional independently within a man and how integrating all of them creates a fully-fledged male.
What are the conditions that would cause the Oedipal Child to transform into his shadow sides, the Mama's Boy or the Dreamer? How and why does this happen?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)