|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Addict a victim to?
2. What two worlds does the King tie?
3. Without limits or boundaries, the Lover feels _______.
4. The Warrior's attitude is often read as _______.
5. Where does the Denying Innocent One derive joy?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss whether the author's suggestions for correcting this crisis are feasible or not. Can it be done simply by man's realization of its true nature? Are there other challenges that are beyond man's control? What else is needed for this correction?
Essay Topic 2
What are the conditions that would cause the Oedipal Child to transform into his shadow sides, the Mama's Boy or the Dreamer? How and why does this happen?
Essay Topic 3
What are the conditions that would cause the Hero to transform into his shadow sides, the Grandstander Bully or the Coward? How and why does this happen?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)