|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The people suffer if the King is ____.
2. How does the Tyrant treat his family?
3. Without limits or boundaries, the Lover feels _______.
4. The King archetype is the most _____ energy in men.
5. The Tyrant is defined by his _____ approach to everything.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss how aiding to humanity through archetypes can affect society and civilization.
Essay Topic 2
What are the conditions that would cause the Oedipal Child to transform into his shadow sides, the Mama's Boy or the Dreamer? How and why does this happen?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss whether the author's suggestions for correcting this crisis are feasible or not. Can it be done simply by man's realization of its true nature? Are there other challenges that are beyond man's control? What else is needed for this correction?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)