|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the King's attributes seen by the world?
2. The Impotent Lover become trapped in a______?
3. Why does the Lover need the Magician?
4. Why does the Sadist victimize others?
5. The authors claim that men today believe that technology is far beyond _____.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The authors discuss that many of the problems in masculinity are chain reactions, which have caught men in a vicious cycle. How do you see this same movement happening within the individual shadow-sides?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss whether the author's suggestions for correcting this crisis are feasible or not. Can it be done simply by man's realization of its true nature? Are there other challenges that are beyond man's control? What else is needed for this correction?
Essay Topic 3
What are the conditions that would cause the Oedipal Child to transform into his shadow sides, the Mama's Boy or the Dreamer? How and why does this happen?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)