|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the King a product of?
(a) The integration of the other archetypes.
(b) Good parenting.
(c) A miraculous event.
(d) Years of training.
2. Why does the Lover need the Magician?
(a) To gain an objective perspective.
(b) To heal him.
(c) To entertain him.
(d) To teach him.
3. What is the common outcome of the Addict's behavior?
(a) Substance dependency.
(b) The Lover's enlightenment.
(c) A civil war.
(d) A brilliant idea.
4. The King's rage is a response to what?
(a) Financial problems.
(c) His insecurities.
(d) Others' immorality.
5. What is the greatest challenge the Warrior faces?
(a) Being able to defend himself.
(b) Discerning when and how to use his aggression.
(c) Judgment of others.
(d) Making a decision.
Short Answer Questions
1. The King is considered more _______ than the other archetypes.
2. Why is the Weakling paranoid?
3. Why does the Masochist allow himself to be a victim?
4. What does the Tyrant hate?
5. Why does the Sadist victimize others?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)