|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Tyrant is defined by his _____ approach to everything.
2. Why are Magicians lacking in personal growth today?
(a) Because they're too busy.
(b) Because the lack of a ritual elder.
(c) Because no one cares about them.
(d) Because they're sabotaged by the other archetypes.
3. What do the Manipulator and the Denying Innocent One have in common?
(a) They don't like the Magician.
(b) They are fearless when faced with a challenge.
(c) They get along with the Impotent Lover.
(d) They withhold crucial information from those who need it.
4. The Warrior has a tendency to be detached from what?
(a) Human emotions.
(b) His family.
5. The Impotent Lover become trapped in a______?
(a) Destructive cycle.
(b) Bad dream.
(c) State of confusion.
(d) Swell of inspiration.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Magician is the keeper of ______.
2. In a crisis, what does the Manipulator do with useful information?
3. The Addict is overly sensitive to ______.
4. What role does the Manipulator play in the Magician?
5. The Magician helps the Lover "experience the ____ beneath the seeming."
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)