|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Magician and the Lover share ______ energies.
2. The Impotent Lover become trapped in a______?
(a) Destructive cycle.
(b) Swell of inspiration.
(c) Bad dream.
(d) State of confusion.
3. The King's rage is a response to what?
(a) His insecurities.
(b) Financial problems.
(c) Others' immorality.
4. Why do the authors believe sports and action movies are so popular among men?
(a) It's a good pastime.
(b) Women find it attractive.
(c) It's a source of inspiration.
(d) It is an outlet for their aggressive energy.
5. What defines the emotional condition of the Impotent Lover?
Short Answer Questions
1. What two worlds does the King tie?
2. What role does the Weakling play in the King?
3. What role does the Masochist play in the Warrior?
4. The Warrior is very aware of _____.
5. What does the Denying Innocent One want?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)