|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the Impotent Lover emerge?
(a) When the Addict is away.
(b) When the Lover is tired.
(c) When the Lover is emotionally injured.
(d) When the Lover loses his need for connection.
2. The Warrior is very aware of _____.
3. How does the Lover respond to others' needs?
(a) He convinces them they're wrong.
(b) With compassion.
(c) He ignores them.
(d) He aggravates them.
4. What does the Tyrant only pursue?
(b) His own interests.
(d) His family.
5. The King is considered more _______ than the other archetypes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Magicians lacking in personal growth today?
2. How does the Tyrant treat his family?
3. What must one stay connected with to prevent becoming the Impotent Lover?
4. Who can be a Magician today?
5. How is the Weakling in contrast to the Tyrant?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)