|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom do the Magician and Lover's shadow sides damage?
(b) Each other.
(d) Their families.
2. Where does the Denying Innocent One derive joy?
(a) From compliments.
(b) From watching others stumble.
(c) From his interactions with the Manipulator.
(d) From sharing information.
3. What is the greatest challenge the Warrior faces?
(a) Making a decision.
(b) Judgment of others.
(c) Being able to defend himself.
(d) Discerning when and how to use his aggression.
4. The Warrior has a tendency to be detached from what?
(a) His family.
(d) Human emotions.
5. What must one stay connected with to prevent becoming the Impotent Lover?
(a) His ego.
(b) His true self.
(c) His parents.
(d) His friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does the Manipulator play in the Magician?
2. What is the common outcome of the Addict's behavior?
3. The people thrive if the King is ____.
4. What role does the Sadist play in the Warrior?
5. The Addict is overly sensitive to ______.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)