|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who can be a Magician today?
(a) Someone with power.
(b) No one.
(d) Someone very well educated.
2. What role does the Tyrant play in the King?
(a) He is a conscience.
(b) He is a friend.
(c) He is a shadow side.
(d) He is a brother.
3. What does the Denying Innocent One lack?
4. How does the Tyrant treat his family?
(a) He is absent.
(b) He spoils them.
(c) He ignores them.
(d) He actively or passively abuses them.
5. The authors claim that men today believe that technology is far beyond _____.
(d) Their knowledge.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Impotent Lover become trapped in a______?
2. When can't any of the archetypes function?
3. Why are Magicians lacking in personal growth today?
4. What must one stay connected with to prevent becoming the Impotent Lover?
5. The King's rage is a response to what?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)