|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Magicians lacking in personal growth today?
(a) Because the lack of a ritual elder.
(b) Because they're too busy.
(c) Because no one cares about them.
(d) Because they're sabotaged by the other archetypes.
2. What do the Manipulator and the Denying Innocent One have in common?
(a) They get along with the Impotent Lover.
(b) They withhold crucial information from those who need it.
(c) They are fearless when faced with a challenge.
(d) They don't like the Magician.
3. Why is the Weakling paranoid?
(a) Because he's crazy.
(b) Because he's wealthy.
(c) Because he broke the law.
(d) Because he's insecure.
4. The Magician is the keeper of ______.
(a) Secret knowledge.
(d) People's secrets.
5. The Divine Child's selfishness turns to what in the King?
Short Answer Questions
1. What profession does the Tyrant gravitate towards?
2. Who can be a Magician today?
3. What is the Addict a victim to?
4. How does the Lover respond to others' needs?
5. How does the Warrior's alertness aid him?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)