|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Addict a victim to?
(a) The lover's vibrant personality.
(b) His own senses.
(c) Others' judgments.
(d) The problems of humanity.
2. What two worlds does the King tie?
(a) The poor and the rich.
(b) Good and evil.
(c) Men and women.
(d) The physical and the divine.
3. Without limits or boundaries, the Lover feels _______.
4. The Warrior's attitude is often read as _______.
5. Where does the Denying Innocent One derive joy?
(a) From compliments.
(b) From sharing information.
(c) From his interactions with the Manipulator.
(d) From watching others stumble.
Short Answer Questions
1. The King's rage is a response to what?
2. What role does the Impotent Lover play in the Lover?
3. Why are Magicians lacking in personal growth today?
4. The Warrior is very aware of _____.
5. What role does the Manipulator play in the Magician?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)