|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who can be a Magician today?
(a) Someone with power.
(c) No one.
(d) Someone very well educated.
2. Whom do the Magician and Lover's shadow sides damage?
(c) Their families.
(d) Each other.
3. The Tyrant is most common in _______ personality types.
4. Why does the Sadist victimize others?
(a) To cover his own insecurities.
(b) To prove his superiority.
(c) It's an uncontrollable urge.
(d) He's been victimized himself.
5. What defines the emotional condition of the Impotent Lover?
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does the Manipulator play in the Magician?
2. The Warrior is often a _______ archetype.
3. How does the Tyrant treat his family?
4. In theory and mythology, what is the King's purpose?
5. The Warrior has a tendency to be detached from what?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)