|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Tyrant is most common in _______ personality types.
2. Why does the Masochist allow himself to be a victim?
(a) Because he's passive.
(b) Because he feels powerless.
(c) Because he is angry.
(d) Because he is bored.
3. Why does the Lover need the King?
(a) To give him energy.
(b) For company.
(c) To give him structure.
(d) To get him out of trouble.
4. The King's rage is a response to what?
(b) Others' immorality.
(c) Financial problems.
(d) His insecurities.
5. In a crisis, what does the Manipulator do with useful information?
(a) Gives it to the enemy.
(b) Shares it.
(c) Withholds it.
(d) Manipulates it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the common outcome of the Addict's behavior?
2. What does the Tyrant hate?
3. The Magician helps the Lover "experience the ____ beneath the seeming."
4. What role does the Manipulator play in the Magician?
5. What role does the Impotent Lover play in the Lover?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)