|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Sadist victimize others?
(a) He's been victimized himself.
(b) It's an uncontrollable urge.
(c) To cover his own insecurities.
(d) To prove his superiority.
2. What defines the emotional condition of the Impotent Lover?
3. What does the Tyrant only pursue?
(a) His family.
(c) His own interests.
4. How does the Lover respond to others' needs?
(a) With compassion.
(b) He ignores them.
(c) He aggravates them.
(d) He convinces them they're wrong.
5. The Divine Child's selfishness turns to what in the King?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the greatest challenge the Warrior faces?
2. Why does the Masochist allow himself to be a victim?
3. What role does the Manipulator play in the Magician?
4. When is the Magician most prevalent?
5. How does the Lover experience others' experiences of the world?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)