|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The King archetype is the most _____ energy in men.
2. The Magician is the keeper of ______.
(a) Secret knowledge.
(c) People's secrets.
3. The Impotent Lover become trapped in a______?
(a) Destructive cycle.
(b) Bad dream.
(c) State of confusion.
(d) Swell of inspiration.
4. How does the Lover experience others' experiences of the world?
(a) He feels their joy and pain as his own.
(b) He is jealous of their ability to live freely.
(c) He critiques every action.
(d) He thinks they're overly sensitive.
5. In theory and mythology, what is the King's purpose?
(a) To serve the other archetypes.
(b) To provide order to the world.
(c) To fight evil.
(d) To sacrifice himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What defines the emotional condition of the Impotent Lover?
2. The Warrior is often a _______ archetype.
3. The Magician helps the Lover "experience the ____ beneath the seeming."
4. What role does the Tyrant play in the King?
5. Why does the Masochist allow himself to be a victim?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)