|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does the Manipulator play in the Magician?
(a) He is his imagination.
(b) He is his conscience.
(c) He is his ego.
(d) He is a shadow side.
2. How does the Warrior know when to use his powerful energy?
(a) When his shadow side tells him.
(b) When no one else is around.
(c) When he receives a sign.
(d) When he is of well-trained body and mind.
3. The King is considered more _______ than the other archetypes.
4. How does the Warrior's alertness aid him?
(a) He knows how to get what he wants.
(b) He can read people well.
(c) He is good at tricking people.
(d) He's never in danger.
5. Whom do the Magician and Lover's shadow sides damage?
(b) Their families.
(c) Each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. The people suffer if the King is ____.
2. What role does the Tyrant play in the King?
3. A modern Magician is characterized by his access to _______.
4. What must one stay connected with to prevent becoming the Impotent Lover?
5. Why does the Sadist routinely abuse people?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)