|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does the Tyrant play in the King?
(a) He is a conscience.
(b) He is a friend.
(c) He is a brother.
(d) He is a shadow side.
2. The King archetype is the most _____ energy in men.
3. Where does the Denying Innocent One derive joy?
(a) From sharing information.
(b) From compliments.
(c) From his interactions with the Manipulator.
(d) From watching others stumble.
4. How does the Lover respond to others' needs?
(a) He ignores them.
(b) He aggravates them.
(c) He convinces them they're wrong.
(d) With compassion.
5. The King is sensitive to ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Divine Child's selfishness turns to what in the King?
2. What role does the Addict play in the Lover?
3. Why does the Masochist allow himself to be a victim?
4. The Magician and the Lover share ______ energies.
5. The Magician helps the Lover "experience the ____ beneath the seeming."
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)