|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Tyrant treat his family?
(a) He is absent.
(b) He spoils them.
(c) He actively or passively abuses them.
(d) He ignores them.
2. What does the Denying Innocent One lack?
3. Why does the Sadist victimize others?
(a) It's an uncontrollable urge.
(b) To cover his own insecurities.
(c) To prove his superiority.
(d) He's been victimized himself.
4. What is the role of the Denying Innocent One in the Magician?
(a) He is his conscience.
(b) He is his ego.
(c) He is a shadow side.
(d) He is his imagination.
5. How is the Weakling in contrast to the Tyrant?
(a) He abuses his family.
(b) He feels he doesn't deserve his power.
(c) He is better looking.
(d) He is more socially acceptable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Denying Innocent One want?
2. Why does the Lover need the Warrior?
3. In theory and mythology, what is the King's purpose?
4. The people suffer if the King is ____.
5. The Warrior is very aware of _____.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)