|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the common outcome of the Addict's behavior?
(a) A civil war.
(b) Substance dependency.
(c) A brilliant idea.
(d) The Lover's enlightenment.
2. The King archetype is the most _____ energy in men.
3. Why do the authors believe sports and action movies are so popular among men?
(a) It's a source of inspiration.
(b) Women find it attractive.
(c) It is an outlet for their aggressive energy.
(d) It's a good pastime.
4. The Lover is characterized by his ______ human hungers.
5. The Magician helps the Lover "experience the ____ beneath the seeming."
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Sadist victimize others?
2. The people suffer if the King is ____.
3. What defines the emotional condition of the Impotent Lover?
4. What role does the Manipulator play in the Magician?
5. Why are Magicians lacking in personal growth today?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)