|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Tyrant rise to the surface of a man?
(a) If a man is pushed past his endurance limit.
(b) If a man is in love.
(c) If a man is tired.
(d) If a man is in danger.
2. What conflict do men face, according to "The King and Warrior" chapter?
(a) A conflict between their true nature and the tendencies towards their shadow personalities.
(b) A conflict between themselves and women.
(c) A conflict between their parents desires for him.
(d) A conflict between a desire for wealth and a desire to be good.
3. The Tyrant is most common in _______ personality types.
4. How does the Lover respond to others' needs?
(a) He ignores them.
(b) With compassion.
(c) He aggravates them.
(d) He convinces them they're wrong.
5. Why does the Lover need the King?
(a) To give him structure.
(b) To get him out of trouble.
(c) For company.
(d) To give him energy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Lover experience the world?
2. The authors claim that men today believe that technology is far beyond _____.
3. The King's rage is a response to what?
4. The Divine Child's selfishness turns to what in the King?
5. What role does the Sadist play in the Warrior?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)