|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Sadist routinely abuse people?
(a) Because he's unemployed.
(b) Because he cannot make amends and is trapped in a pattern.
(c) Because he's mentally unstable.
(d) Because there's nothing else to do.
2. The Warrior has a tendency to be detached from what?
(b) His family.
(c) Human emotions.
3. The King is sensitive to ______.
4. What role does the Masochist play in the Warrior?
(a) He is his conscience.
(b) He is a shadow-side.
(c) He does not play a role in the Warrior.
(d) He is his ego.
5. The Warrior is very aware of _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't the Magician act alone?
2. The people thrive if the King is ____.
3. How does the Warrior's alertness aid him?
4. When can't any of the archetypes function?
5. What do the Manipulator and the Denying Innocent One have in common?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)