|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the Weakling in contrast to the Tyrant?
(a) He abuses his family.
(b) He feels he doesn't deserve his power.
(c) He is more socially acceptable.
(d) He is better looking.
2. What role does the Weakling play in the King?
(a) He is his ego.
(b) He is his conscience.
(c) He is a shadow side.
(d) He is his enemy.
3. The Warrior's attitude is often read as _______.
4. How does the Lover respond to others' needs?
(a) With compassion.
(b) He aggravates them.
(c) He ignores them.
(d) He convinces them they're wrong.
5. Why does the Lover need the Warrior?
(a) To sabotage the King.
(b) To fight for him.
(c) The Lover does not need the Warrior.
(d) To act decisively.
Short Answer Questions
1. A modern Magician is characterized by his access to _______.
2. The King archetype is the most _____ energy in men.
3. In theory and mythology, what is the King's purpose?
4. The Warrior is often a _______ archetype.
5. The King is sensitive to ______.
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)