|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Lover experience others' experiences of the world?
(a) He feels their joy and pain as his own.
(b) He is jealous of their ability to live freely.
(c) He thinks they're overly sensitive.
(d) He critiques every action.
2. How does the Warrior's alertness aid him?
(a) He can read people well.
(b) He is good at tricking people.
(c) He knows how to get what he wants.
(d) He's never in danger.
3. What defines the emotional condition of the Impotent Lover?
4. The Warrior has a tendency to be detached from what?
(b) Human emotions.
(c) His family.
5. Why does the Sadist routinely abuse people?
(a) Because he cannot make amends and is trapped in a pattern.
(b) Because he's mentally unstable.
(c) Because he's unemployed.
(d) Because there's nothing else to do.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Lover is characterized by his ______ human hungers.
2. What two worlds does the King tie?
3. The people thrive if the King is ____.
4. Why does the Lover need the King?
5. How are the King's attributes seen by the world?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)