|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Lover respond to others' needs?
(a) He ignores them.
(b) He aggravates them.
(c) He convinces them they're wrong.
(d) With compassion.
2. When is the Magician most prevalent?
(a) In random phases.
(b) In a crisis.
(c) In winter.
(d) In his youth.
3. Why does the Manipulator distance himself from his own life?
(a) Because he thinks society is false.
(b) Because he's insecure of others' judgments.
(c) Because he prefers to manage events rather than live them.
(d) Because he's socially awkward.
4. The authors claim that men today believe that technology is far beyond _____.
(b) Their knowledge.
5. How does the Lover experience others' experiences of the world?
(a) He is jealous of their ability to live freely.
(b) He feels their joy and pain as his own.
(c) He critiques every action.
(d) He thinks they're overly sensitive.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the Impotent Lover emerge?
2. The Warrior's attitude is often read as _______.
3. Where does the Denying Innocent One derive joy?
4. The people suffer if the King is ____.
5. What must one stay connected with to prevent becoming the Impotent Lover?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)