|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Manipulator distance himself from his own life?
(a) Because he thinks society is false.
(b) Because he's insecure of others' judgments.
(c) Because he's socially awkward.
(d) Because he prefers to manage events rather than live them.
2. What is the Addict a victim to?
(a) Others' judgments.
(b) The lover's vibrant personality.
(c) The problems of humanity.
(d) His own senses.
3. What must one stay connected with to prevent becoming the Impotent Lover?
(a) His parents.
(b) His true self.
(c) His friends.
(d) His ego.
4. When can't any of the archetypes function?
(a) When there's too much pressure.
(b) When there is a disagreement.
(c) When there is a crisis.
(d) When they are alone.
5. What does the Denying Innocent One lack?
Short Answer Questions
1. What conflict do men face, according to "The King and Warrior" chapter?
2. The Impotent Lover become trapped in a______?
3. Why is the Weakling paranoid?
4. How does the Warrior's alertness aid him?
5. Why are Magicians lacking in personal growth today?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)