|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Magician is the keeper of ______.
(b) People's secrets.
(c) Secret knowledge.
2. How does the Warrior's alertness aid him?
(a) He's never in danger.
(b) He knows how to get what he wants.
(c) He is good at tricking people.
(d) He can read people well.
3. The King is sensitive to ______.
4. The King's rage is a response to what?
(a) Financial problems.
(b) Others' immorality.
(d) His insecurities.
5. What is the greatest challenge the Warrior faces?
(a) Judgment of others.
(b) Discerning when and how to use his aggression.
(c) Making a decision.
(d) Being able to defend himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who can be a Magician today?
2. The Magician helps the Lover "experience the ____ beneath the seeming."
3. What does the Denying Innocent One lack?
4. The people suffer if the King is ____.
5. How are the King's attributes seen by the world?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)