|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. The authors believe humans have been in a constant state of _______.
2. The authors note that the modern-day prevalence of gangs and fracturing of families has had what effect on youth?
a) Injured their psyches.
b) Forced them to grow up fast.
c) Made them stronger.
d) Made them more creative.
3. The Warrior is very aware of _____.
4. What does the Tyrant only pursue?
a) His family.
d) His own interests.
5. The authors believe that men are _____ by nature.
Short Answer Questions
This section contains 924 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)