|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Lover need the Warrior?
(a) The Lover does not need the Warrior.
(b) To fight for him.
(c) To sabotage the King.
(d) To act decisively.
2. The Addict is overly sensitive to ______.
(a) The weather.
3. How does the Lover experience the world?
(a) From a distance.
(b) Through problems he makes for himself.
(c) Through his external and internal senses.
(d) Through books, TV, and movies.
4. When does the Impotent Lover emerge?
(a) When the Lover is tired.
(b) When the Lover loses his need for connection.
(c) When the Lover is emotionally injured.
(d) When the Addict is away.
5. The Magician and the Lover share ______ energies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Sadist victimize others?
2. Why does the Sadist routinely abuse people?
3. What does the Tyrant hate?
4. What conflict do men face, according to "The King and Warrior" chapter?
5. The Magician is the keeper of ______.
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)