|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the role of the Denying Innocent One in the Magician?
(a) He is his ego.
(b) He is a shadow side.
(c) He is his conscience.
(d) He is his imagination.
2. What does the Denying Innocent One lack?
3. How does the Lover respond to others' needs?
(a) He aggravates them.
(b) With compassion.
(c) He ignores them.
(d) He convinces them they're wrong.
4. Who can be a Magician today?
(a) Someone with power.
(b) No one.
(c) Someone very well educated.
5. The Magician helps the Lover "experience the ____ beneath the seeming."
Short Answer Questions
1. The people thrive if the King is ____.
2. How does the Warrior know when to use his powerful energy?
3. The Impotent Lover become trapped in a______?
4. The Lover is characterized by his ______ human hungers.
5. Why does the Sadist victimize others?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)