|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Manipulator distance himself from his own life?
(a) Because he prefers to manage events rather than live them.
(b) Because he's insecure of others' judgments.
(c) Because he's socially awkward.
(d) Because he thinks society is false.
2. What is the role of the Denying Innocent One in the Magician?
(a) He is his ego.
(b) He is his imagination.
(c) He is a shadow side.
(d) He is his conscience.
3. What is the greatest challenge the Warrior faces?
(a) Judgment of others.
(b) Being able to defend himself.
(c) Making a decision.
(d) Discerning when and how to use his aggression.
4. Why are Magicians lacking in personal growth today?
(a) Because no one cares about them.
(b) Because the lack of a ritual elder.
(c) Because they're too busy.
(d) Because they're sabotaged by the other archetypes.
5. Who can be a Magician today?
(b) Someone very well educated.
(c) No one.
(d) Someone with power.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't the Magician act alone?
2. The Magician helps the Lover "experience the ____ beneath the seeming."
3. The King's rage is a response to what?
4. A modern Magician is characterized by his access to _______.
5. The King archetype is the most _____ energy in men.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)