|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does the Tyrant play in the King?
(a) He is a conscience.
(b) He is a brother.
(c) He is a friend.
(d) He is a shadow side.
2. What defines the emotional condition of the Impotent Lover?
3. What profession does the Tyrant gravitate towards?
(a) Financial advisor.
(c) Child care.
(d) Crime boss.
4. Why does the Lover need the King?
(a) For company.
(b) To get him out of trouble.
(c) To give him energy.
(d) To give him structure.
5. When does the Impotent Lover emerge?
(a) When the Addict is away.
(b) When the Lover loses his need for connection.
(c) When the Lover is emotionally injured.
(d) When the Lover is tired.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Magician and the Lover share ______ energies.
2. What role does the Sadist play in the Warrior?
3. When can't any of the archetypes function?
4. The Tyrant is defined by his _____ approach to everything.
5. The Magician is the keeper of ______.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)