|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Tyrant is defined by his _____ approach to everything.
2. The King archetype is the most _____ energy in men.
3. What is the Addict a victim to?
(a) The lover's vibrant personality.
(b) Others' judgments.
(c) His own senses.
(d) The problems of humanity.
4. Why does the Masochist allow himself to be a victim?
(a) Because he feels powerless.
(b) Because he's passive.
(c) Because he is angry.
(d) Because he is bored.
5. When is the Magician most prevalent?
(a) In random phases.
(b) In winter.
(c) In his youth.
(d) In a crisis.
Short Answer Questions
1. In theory and mythology, what is the King's purpose?
2. What does the Denying Innocent One want?
3. When does the Impotent Lover emerge?
4. What is the King a product of?
5. Why does the Lover need the King?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)