|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the Impotent Lover emerge?
(a) When the Lover is tired.
(b) When the Lover loses his need for connection.
(c) When the Addict is away.
(d) When the Lover is emotionally injured.
2. What profession does the Tyrant gravitate towards?
(a) Crime boss.
(b) Financial advisor.
(d) Child care.
3. What does the Tyrant hate?
(a) The King.
(b) Powerful leaders.
(c) Beauty, innocence and talent.
(d) Ignorant people.
4. The Magician helps the Lover "experience the ____ beneath the seeming."
5. What is the common outcome of the Addict's behavior?
(a) Substance dependency.
(b) The Lover's enlightenment.
(c) A civil war.
(d) A brilliant idea.
6. What role does the Manipulator play in the Magician?
(a) He is his ego.
(b) He is his conscience.
(c) He is his imagination.
(d) He is a shadow side.
7. The people thrive if the King is ____.
8. What role does the Addict play in the Lover?
(a) He is a shadow side.
(b) He is his ego.
(c) He is his inspiration.
(d) He is his conscience.
9. How are the King's attributes seen by the world?
(a) They are generally ignored.
(b) They are forbidden.
(c) They are greatly envied.
(d) They are greatly valued.
10. How does the Lover experience the world?
(a) Through his external and internal senses.
(b) Through books, TV, and movies.
(c) Through problems he makes for himself.
(d) From a distance.
11. What conflict do men face, according to "The King and Warrior" chapter?
(a) A conflict between themselves and women.
(b) A conflict between a desire for wealth and a desire to be good.
(c) A conflict between their true nature and the tendencies towards their shadow personalities.
(d) A conflict between their parents desires for him.
12. What role does the Sadist play in the Warrior?
(a) He is a shadow-side.
(b) He is an enemy.
(c) He is his ego.
(d) He is his conscience.
13. The Warrior is often a _______ archetype.
14. What do the Manipulator and the Denying Innocent One have in common?
(a) They get along with the Impotent Lover.
(b) They are fearless when faced with a challenge.
(c) They don't like the Magician.
(d) They withhold crucial information from those who need it.
15. The King is sensitive to ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Magician is the keeper of ______.
2. Why does the Sadist victimize others?
3. The Magician and the Lover share ______ energies.
4. What defines the emotional condition of the Impotent Lover?
5. How does the Tyrant rise to the surface of a man?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)