|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Tyrant only pursue?
(a) His family.
(c) His own interests.
2. Why does the Lover need the Magician?
(a) To teach him.
(b) To entertain him.
(c) To gain an objective perspective.
(d) To heal him.
3. In a crisis, what does the Manipulator do with useful information?
(a) Withholds it.
(b) Shares it.
(c) Manipulates it.
(d) Gives it to the enemy.
4. What does the Denying Innocent One want?
(a) A different life.
(b) To be loved.
(c) The status of the Magician.
(d) The courage of the Warrior.
5. The King is sensitive to ______.
6. The Magician helps the Lover "experience the ____ beneath the seeming."
7. What is the Addict a victim to?
(a) His own senses.
(b) The lover's vibrant personality.
(c) Others' judgments.
(d) The problems of humanity.
8. When does the Impotent Lover emerge?
(a) When the Lover is tired.
(b) When the Lover is emotionally injured.
(c) When the Lover loses his need for connection.
(d) When the Addict is away.
9. How is the Weakling in contrast to the Tyrant?
(a) He is better looking.
(b) He is more socially acceptable.
(c) He abuses his family.
(d) He feels he doesn't deserve his power.
10. What conflict do men face, according to "The King and Warrior" chapter?
(a) A conflict between their true nature and the tendencies towards their shadow personalities.
(b) A conflict between their parents desires for him.
(c) A conflict between themselves and women.
(d) A conflict between a desire for wealth and a desire to be good.
11. Why do the authors believe sports and action movies are so popular among men?
(a) It's a good pastime.
(b) It is an outlet for their aggressive energy.
(c) Women find it attractive.
(d) It's a source of inspiration.
12. The King is considered more _______ than the other archetypes.
13. Why does the Sadist routinely abuse people?
(a) Because he cannot make amends and is trapped in a pattern.
(b) Because he's mentally unstable.
(c) Because he's unemployed.
(d) Because there's nothing else to do.
14. The Magician is the keeper of ______.
(c) Secret knowledge.
(d) People's secrets.
15. The Warrior has a tendency to be detached from what?
(a) Human emotions.
(c) His family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must one stay connected with to prevent becoming the Impotent Lover?
2. The Warrior's attitude is often read as _______.
3. What profession does the Tyrant gravitate towards?
4. Without limits or boundaries, the Lover feels _______.
5. What does the Denying Innocent One lack?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)