|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In a crisis, what does the Manipulator do with useful information?
(a) Manipulates it.
(b) Gives it to the enemy.
(c) Withholds it.
(d) Shares it.
2. What does the Tyrant hate?
(a) Beauty, innocence and talent.
(b) The King.
(c) Powerful leaders.
(d) Ignorant people.
3. The King is considered more _______ than the other archetypes.
4. Why does the Masochist allow himself to be a victim?
(a) Because he feels powerless.
(b) Because he is bored.
(c) Because he is angry.
(d) Because he's passive.
5. What two worlds does the King tie?
(a) Men and women.
(b) Good and evil.
(c) The physical and the divine.
(d) The poor and the rich.
6. The Warrior is very aware of _____.
7. Where does the Denying Innocent One derive joy?
(a) From sharing information.
(b) From compliments.
(c) From watching others stumble.
(d) From his interactions with the Manipulator.
8. Why does the Lover need the Warrior?
(a) To fight for him.
(b) To act decisively.
(c) The Lover does not need the Warrior.
(d) To sabotage the King.
9. The Warrior's attitude is often read as _______.
10. What role does the Masochist play in the Warrior?
(a) He is his ego.
(b) He is a shadow-side.
(c) He does not play a role in the Warrior.
(d) He is his conscience.
11. Why can't the Magician act alone?
(a) His power is in thought, not action.
(b) He's insecure.
(c) He's not smart enough.
(d) He is codependent.
12. The Impotent Lover become trapped in a______?
(a) Bad dream.
(b) Destructive cycle.
(c) State of confusion.
(d) Swell of inspiration.
13. Why does the Lover need the King?
(a) To get him out of trouble.
(b) For company.
(c) To give him structure.
(d) To give him energy.
14. How does the Tyrant treat his family?
(a) He actively or passively abuses them.
(b) He spoils them.
(c) He ignores them.
(d) He is absent.
15. The Magician is the keeper of ______.
(b) Secret knowledge.
(d) People's secrets.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Addict is overly sensitive to ______.
2. In theory and mythology, what is the King's purpose?
3. How does the Warrior's alertness aid him?
4. The Tyrant is defined by his _____ approach to everything.
5. Why are Magicians lacking in personal growth today?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)