|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Lover need the Magician?
(a) To entertain him.
(b) To heal him.
(c) To teach him.
(d) To gain an objective perspective.
2. Why can't the Magician act alone?
(a) His power is in thought, not action.
(b) He is codependent.
(c) He's insecure.
(d) He's not smart enough.
3. What is the Addict a victim to?
(a) Others' judgments.
(b) His own senses.
(c) The problems of humanity.
(d) The lover's vibrant personality.
4. What does the Tyrant only pursue?
(a) His family.
(c) His own interests.
5. The people thrive if the King is ____.
6. Who can be a Magician today?
(b) No one.
(c) Someone very well educated.
(d) Someone with power.
7. A modern Magician is characterized by his access to _______.
8. The Tyrant is defined by his _____ approach to everything.
9. The King is sensitive to ______.
10. What must one stay connected with to prevent becoming the Impotent Lover?
(a) His parents.
(b) His friends.
(c) His true self.
(d) His ego.
11. What does the Tyrant hate?
(a) The King.
(b) Beauty, innocence and talent.
(c) Ignorant people.
(d) Powerful leaders.
12. What do the Manipulator and the Denying Innocent One have in common?
(a) They are fearless when faced with a challenge.
(b) They get along with the Impotent Lover.
(c) They withhold crucial information from those who need it.
(d) They don't like the Magician.
13. What role does the Manipulator play in the Magician?
(a) He is a shadow side.
(b) He is his conscience.
(c) He is his imagination.
(d) He is his ego.
14. Why does the Sadist routinely abuse people?
(a) Because he's mentally unstable.
(b) Because he's unemployed.
(c) Because there's nothing else to do.
(d) Because he cannot make amends and is trapped in a pattern.
15. The Impotent Lover become trapped in a______?
(a) Destructive cycle.
(b) Swell of inspiration.
(c) State of confusion.
(d) Bad dream.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the Weakling in contrast to the Tyrant?
2. The people suffer if the King is ____.
3. What is the common outcome of the Addict's behavior?
4. Why is the Weakling paranoid?
5. What role does the Sadist play in the Warrior?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)