|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Tyrant is most common in _______ personality types.
2. Whom do the Magician and Lover's shadow sides damage?
(a) Each other.
(c) Their families.
3. The authors claim that men today believe that technology is far beyond _____.
(c) Their knowledge.
4. What role does the Weakling play in the King?
(a) He is his ego.
(b) He is his conscience.
(c) He is his enemy.
(d) He is a shadow side.
5. Why does the Lover need the Warrior?
(a) To sabotage the King.
(b) To act decisively.
(c) The Lover does not need the Warrior.
(d) To fight for him.
6. Why does the Lover need the Magician?
(a) To teach him.
(b) To gain an objective perspective.
(c) To heal him.
(d) To entertain him.
7. What do the Manipulator and the Denying Innocent One have in common?
(a) They get along with the Impotent Lover.
(b) They are fearless when faced with a challenge.
(c) They don't like the Magician.
(d) They withhold crucial information from those who need it.
8. The Tyrant is defined by his _____ approach to everything.
9. Where does the Denying Innocent One derive joy?
(a) From sharing information.
(b) From watching others stumble.
(c) From compliments.
(d) From his interactions with the Manipulator.
10. The King archetype is the most _____ energy in men.
11. The King is considered more _______ than the other archetypes.
12. When can't any of the archetypes function?
(a) When they are alone.
(b) When there is a crisis.
(c) When there's too much pressure.
(d) When there is a disagreement.
13. How is the Weakling in contrast to the Tyrant?
(a) He feels he doesn't deserve his power.
(b) He is more socially acceptable.
(c) He abuses his family.
(d) He is better looking.
14. The Warrior is often a _______ archetype.
15. How does the Tyrant rise to the surface of a man?
(a) If a man is pushed past his endurance limit.
(b) If a man is tired.
(c) If a man is in danger.
(d) If a man is in love.
Short Answer Questions
1. A modern Magician is characterized by his access to _______.
2. What does the Denying Innocent One want?
3. The people suffer if the King is ____.
4. What role does the Addict play in the Lover?
5. How does the Lover experience the world?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)