|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does the Weakling play in the King?
(a) He is a shadow side.
(b) He is his ego.
(c) He is his conscience.
(d) He is his enemy.
2. How does the Warrior know when to use his powerful energy?
(a) When he is of well-trained body and mind.
(b) When his shadow side tells him.
(c) When no one else is around.
(d) When he receives a sign.
3. The authors claim that men today believe that technology is far beyond _____.
(c) Their knowledge.
4. What does the Denying Innocent One lack?
5. The Addict is overly sensitive to ______.
(b) The weather.
6. How is the Weakling in contrast to the Tyrant?
(a) He abuses his family.
(b) He feels he doesn't deserve his power.
(c) He is more socially acceptable.
(d) He is better looking.
7. The Magician is the keeper of ______.
(a) People's secrets.
(b) Secret knowledge.
8. How are the King's attributes seen by the world?
(a) They are greatly valued.
(b) They are forbidden.
(c) They are greatly envied.
(d) They are generally ignored.
9. The Lover is characterized by his ______ human hungers.
10. What is the role of the Denying Innocent One in the Magician?
(a) He is his imagination.
(b) He is his conscience.
(c) He is a shadow side.
(d) He is his ego.
11. What two worlds does the King tie?
(a) The poor and the rich.
(b) Good and evil.
(c) Men and women.
(d) The physical and the divine.
12. What is the Addict a victim to?
(a) His own senses.
(b) The problems of humanity.
(c) Others' judgments.
(d) The lover's vibrant personality.
13. The Warrior has a tendency to be detached from what?
(b) His family.
(c) Human emotions.
14. Why are Magicians lacking in personal growth today?
(a) Because the lack of a ritual elder.
(b) Because no one cares about them.
(c) Because they're sabotaged by the other archetypes.
(d) Because they're too busy.
15. The King's rage is a response to what?
(a) Others' immorality.
(b) His insecurities.
(c) Financial problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does the Sadist play in the Warrior?
2. Why does the Manipulator distance himself from his own life?
3. The Divine Child's selfishness turns to what in the King?
4. What role does the Tyrant play in the King?
5. How does the Tyrant rise to the surface of a man?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)