|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Warrior's attitude is often read as _______.
2. Why is the Weakling paranoid?
(a) Because he's wealthy.
(b) Because he's insecure.
(c) Because he broke the law.
(d) Because he's crazy.
3. What is the role of the Denying Innocent One in the Magician?
(a) He is his ego.
(b) He is a shadow side.
(c) He is his conscience.
(d) He is his imagination.
4. The King archetype is the most _____ energy in men.
5. The Impotent Lover become trapped in a______?
(a) Destructive cycle.
(b) Bad dream.
(c) State of confusion.
(d) Swell of inspiration.
6. The Addict is overly sensitive to ______.
(c) The weather.
7. The Magician and the Lover share ______ energies.
8. What is the greatest challenge the Warrior faces?
(a) Discerning when and how to use his aggression.
(b) Judgment of others.
(c) Making a decision.
(d) Being able to defend himself.
9. How does the Tyrant treat his family?
(a) He is absent.
(b) He actively or passively abuses them.
(c) He ignores them.
(d) He spoils them.
10. The Warrior has a tendency to be detached from what?
(b) His family.
(d) Human emotions.
11. The Magician is the keeper of ______.
(a) People's secrets.
(b) Secret knowledge.
12. Why does the Lover need the King?
(a) To give him structure.
(b) To give him energy.
(c) For company.
(d) To get him out of trouble.
13. What is the common outcome of the Addict's behavior?
(a) A civil war.
(b) Substance dependency.
(c) The Lover's enlightenment.
(d) A brilliant idea.
14. Whom do the Magician and Lover's shadow sides damage?
(a) Each other.
(d) Their families.
15. The Warrior is often a _______ archetype.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the authors believe sports and action movies are so popular among men?
2. The Tyrant is defined by his _____ approach to everything.
3. What does the Denying Innocent One want?
4. Why are Magicians lacking in personal growth today?
5. The King is sensitive to ______.
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)