|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the King a product of?
(a) The integration of the other archetypes.
(b) Years of training.
(c) Good parenting.
(d) A miraculous event.
2. How are the King's attributes seen by the world?
(a) They are generally ignored.
(b) They are greatly valued.
(c) They are forbidden.
(d) They are greatly envied.
3. The Tyrant is most common in _______ personality types.
4. What two worlds does the King tie?
(a) Men and women.
(b) The poor and the rich.
(c) Good and evil.
(d) The physical and the divine.
5. Why does the Lover need the King?
(a) To get him out of trouble.
(b) To give him structure.
(c) For company.
(d) To give him energy.
6. The Addict is overly sensitive to ______.
(d) The weather.
7. A modern Magician is characterized by his access to _______.
8. How does the Tyrant treat his family?
(a) He spoils them.
(b) He is absent.
(c) He actively or passively abuses them.
(d) He ignores them.
9. The King is considered more _______ than the other archetypes.
10. The Warrior has a tendency to be detached from what?
(a) Human emotions.
(b) His family.
11. Why do the authors believe sports and action movies are so popular among men?
(a) Women find it attractive.
(b) It's a good pastime.
(c) It's a source of inspiration.
(d) It is an outlet for their aggressive energy.
12. Where does the Denying Innocent One derive joy?
(a) From compliments.
(b) From watching others stumble.
(c) From sharing information.
(d) From his interactions with the Manipulator.
13. Why does the Manipulator distance himself from his own life?
(a) Because he prefers to manage events rather than live them.
(b) Because he's socially awkward.
(c) Because he's insecure of others' judgments.
(d) Because he thinks society is false.
14. What does the Denying Innocent One want?
(a) The courage of the Warrior.
(b) To be loved.
(c) The status of the Magician.
(d) A different life.
15. When does the Impotent Lover emerge?
(a) When the Addict is away.
(b) When the Lover loses his need for connection.
(c) When the Lover is emotionally injured.
(d) When the Lover is tired.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Warrior know when to use his powerful energy?
2. What profession does the Tyrant gravitate towards?
3. How does the Lover respond to others' needs?
4. What role does the Tyrant play in the King?
5. What is the role of the Denying Innocent One in the Magician?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)