|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is the common outcome of the Addict's behavior?
a) A brilliant idea.
b) Substance dependency.
c) The Lover's enlightenment.
d) A civil war.
2. The authors detail military enlistment, gangs, and crime as modern day ______.
a) Rites of passage.
3. Why can't the Magician act alone?
a) He's not smart enough.
b) He's insecure.
c) His power is in thought, not action.
d) He is codependent.
4. What role does the Impotent Lover play in the Lover?
a) He is his conscience.
b) He is his ego.
c) He is a shadow side.
d) He is his imagination.
5. What do the authors believe the ugly and destructive patterns of...
This section contains 497 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)