|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does the Addict play in the Lover?
(a) He is a shadow side.
(b) He is his conscience.
(c) He is his inspiration.
(d) He is his ego.
2. What is the role of the Denying Innocent One in the Magician?
(a) He is his imagination.
(b) He is his ego.
(c) He is his conscience.
(d) He is a shadow side.
3. When can't any of the archetypes function?
(a) When there's too much pressure.
(b) When there is a disagreement.
(c) When they are alone.
(d) When there is a crisis.
4. The Lover is characterized by his ______ human hungers.
5. What defines the emotional condition of the Impotent Lover?
6. When is the Magician most prevalent?
(a) In random phases.
(b) In a crisis.
(c) In his youth.
(d) In winter.
7. The King is considered more _______ than the other archetypes.
8. The people thrive if the King is ____.
9. What is the greatest challenge the Warrior faces?
(a) Making a decision.
(b) Being able to defend himself.
(c) Judgment of others.
(d) Discerning when and how to use his aggression.
10. The Warrior is very aware of _____.
11. How does the Lover respond to others' needs?
(a) He aggravates them.
(b) He ignores them.
(c) With compassion.
(d) He convinces them they're wrong.
12. What role does the Tyrant play in the King?
(a) He is a conscience.
(b) He is a shadow side.
(c) He is a brother.
(d) He is a friend.
13. How are the King's attributes seen by the world?
(a) They are greatly valued.
(b) They are greatly envied.
(c) They are generally ignored.
(d) They are forbidden.
14. What role does the Sadist play in the Warrior?
(a) He is an enemy.
(b) He is his ego.
(c) He is a shadow-side.
(d) He is his conscience.
15. A modern Magician is characterized by his access to _______.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Impotent Lover become trapped in a______?
2. The authors claim that men today believe that technology is far beyond _____.
3. How does the Warrior know when to use his powerful energy?
4. The Magician helps the Lover "experience the ____ beneath the seeming."
5. The Addict is overly sensitive to ______.
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)