|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is the Magician most prevalent?
(a) In his youth.
(b) In a crisis.
(c) In random phases.
(d) In winter.
2. The Tyrant is most common in _______ personality types.
3. The Warrior is very aware of _____.
4. How is the Weakling in contrast to the Tyrant?
(a) He is more socially acceptable.
(b) He abuses his family.
(c) He feels he doesn't deserve his power.
(d) He is better looking.
5. How does the Tyrant treat his family?
(a) He ignores them.
(b) He spoils them.
(c) He is absent.
(d) He actively or passively abuses them.
6. The King archetype is the most _____ energy in men.
7. Why are Magicians lacking in personal growth today?
(a) Because no one cares about them.
(b) Because they're sabotaged by the other archetypes.
(c) Because they're too busy.
(d) Because the lack of a ritual elder.
8. Why does the Lover need the King?
(a) For company.
(b) To get him out of trouble.
(c) To give him energy.
(d) To give him structure.
9. Why is the Weakling paranoid?
(a) Because he's insecure.
(b) Because he's wealthy.
(c) Because he broke the law.
(d) Because he's crazy.
10. What is the King a product of?
(a) The integration of the other archetypes.
(b) Years of training.
(c) A miraculous event.
(d) Good parenting.
11. What is the role of the Denying Innocent One in the Magician?
(a) He is his imagination.
(b) He is a shadow side.
(c) He is his conscience.
(d) He is his ego.
12. The Addict is overly sensitive to ______.
(b) The weather.
13. How does the Warrior's alertness aid him?
(a) He is good at tricking people.
(b) He can read people well.
(c) He knows how to get what he wants.
(d) He's never in danger.
14. In a crisis, what does the Manipulator do with useful information?
(a) Withholds it.
(b) Gives it to the enemy.
(c) Manipulates it.
(d) Shares it.
15. Why does the Lover need the Warrior?
(a) To fight for him.
(b) To sabotage the King.
(c) To act decisively.
(d) The Lover does not need the Warrior.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does the Addict play in the Lover?
2. The Warrior is often a _______ archetype.
3. What must one stay connected with to prevent becoming the Impotent Lover?
4. Why can't the Magician act alone?
5. What role does the Masochist play in the Warrior?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)