|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Warrior has a tendency to be detached from what?
(a) Human emotions.
(c) His family.
2. When is the Magician most prevalent?
(a) In a crisis.
(b) In random phases.
(c) In his youth.
(d) In winter.
3. Who can be a Magician today?
(a) Someone with power.
(b) No one.
(c) Someone very well educated.
4. Why can't the Magician act alone?
(a) He's insecure.
(b) His power is in thought, not action.
(c) He is codependent.
(d) He's not smart enough.
5. The Warrior is very aware of _____.
6. Why is the Weakling paranoid?
(a) Because he broke the law.
(b) Because he's insecure.
(c) Because he's wealthy.
(d) Because he's crazy.
7. What do the Manipulator and the Denying Innocent One have in common?
(a) They are fearless when faced with a challenge.
(b) They get along with the Impotent Lover.
(c) They withhold crucial information from those who need it.
(d) They don't like the Magician.
8. What does the Tyrant hate?
(a) Powerful leaders.
(b) Ignorant people.
(c) The King.
(d) Beauty, innocence and talent.
9. What conflict do men face, according to "The King and Warrior" chapter?
(a) A conflict between their parents desires for him.
(b) A conflict between their true nature and the tendencies towards their shadow personalities.
(c) A conflict between a desire for wealth and a desire to be good.
(d) A conflict between themselves and women.
10. What role does the Manipulator play in the Magician?
(a) He is his imagination.
(b) He is his ego.
(c) He is a shadow side.
(d) He is his conscience.
11. Where does the Denying Innocent One derive joy?
(a) From sharing information.
(b) From compliments.
(c) From his interactions with the Manipulator.
(d) From watching others stumble.
12. The people thrive if the King is ____.
13. A modern Magician is characterized by his access to _______.
14. The Warrior is often a _______ archetype.
15. The Magician is the keeper of ______.
(a) Secret knowledge.
(d) People's secrets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Lover need the King?
2. The King is sensitive to ______.
3. How does the Warrior know when to use his powerful energy?
4. What role does the Weakling play in the King?
5. The Magician and the Lover share ______ energies.
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)