|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the role of the Denying Innocent One in the Magician?
(a) He is his imagination.
(b) He is his ego.
(c) He is his conscience.
(d) He is a shadow side.
2. The Magician helps the Lover "experience the ____ beneath the seeming."
3. How are the King's attributes seen by the world?
(a) They are greatly valued.
(b) They are greatly envied.
(c) They are generally ignored.
(d) They are forbidden.
4. What role does the Impotent Lover play in the Lover?
(a) He is his conscience.
(b) He is a shadow side.
(c) He is his ego.
(d) He is his imagination.
5. What do the Manipulator and the Denying Innocent One have in common?
(a) They are fearless when faced with a challenge.
(b) They don't like the Magician.
(c) They get along with the Impotent Lover.
(d) They withhold crucial information from those who need it.
6. The Tyrant is most common in _______ personality types.
7. What two worlds does the King tie?
(a) The physical and the divine.
(b) Good and evil.
(c) Men and women.
(d) The poor and the rich.
8. Why does the Manipulator distance himself from his own life?
(a) Because he prefers to manage events rather than live them.
(b) Because he's insecure of others' judgments.
(c) Because he's socially awkward.
(d) Because he thinks society is false.
9. The Magician and the Lover share ______ energies.
10. What does the Tyrant only pursue?
(b) His own interests.
(d) His family.
11. When can't any of the archetypes function?
(a) When there is a crisis.
(b) When there is a disagreement.
(c) When there's too much pressure.
(d) When they are alone.
12. How does the Warrior's alertness aid him?
(a) He can read people well.
(b) He is good at tricking people.
(c) He knows how to get what he wants.
(d) He's never in danger.
13. How does the Tyrant treat his family?
(a) He is absent.
(b) He spoils them.
(c) He actively or passively abuses them.
(d) He ignores them.
14. Who can be a Magician today?
(a) No one.
(c) Someone with power.
(d) Someone very well educated.
15. How does the Tyrant rise to the surface of a man?
(a) If a man is in danger.
(b) If a man is pushed past his endurance limit.
(c) If a man is tired.
(d) If a man is in love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Addict a victim to?
2. When does the Impotent Lover emerge?
3. What role does the Tyrant play in the King?
4. The people suffer if the King is ____.
5. How does the Warrior know when to use his powerful energy?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)