|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does the Masochist play in the Warrior?
(a) He is his conscience.
(b) He does not play a role in the Warrior.
(c) He is his ego.
(d) He is a shadow-side.
2. The Impotent Lover become trapped in a______?
(a) State of confusion.
(b) Destructive cycle.
(c) Swell of inspiration.
(d) Bad dream.
3. The Lover is characterized by his ______ human hungers.
4. What is the common outcome of the Addict's behavior?
(a) A civil war.
(b) A brilliant idea.
(c) The Lover's enlightenment.
(d) Substance dependency.
5. Why does the Lover need the Warrior?
(a) To sabotage the King.
(b) To fight for him.
(c) The Lover does not need the Warrior.
(d) To act decisively.
6. Why is the Weakling paranoid?
(a) Because he's insecure.
(b) Because he's wealthy.
(c) Because he's crazy.
(d) Because he broke the law.
7. Why can't the Magician act alone?
(a) He's insecure.
(b) He is codependent.
(c) His power is in thought, not action.
(d) He's not smart enough.
8. The King is considered more _______ than the other archetypes.
9. The Warrior's attitude is often read as _______.
10. What does the Denying Innocent One lack?
11. When does the Impotent Lover emerge?
(a) When the Lover is emotionally injured.
(b) When the Lover loses his need for connection.
(c) When the Addict is away.
(d) When the Lover is tired.
12. The King's rage is a response to what?
(a) Others' immorality.
(b) Financial problems.
(c) His insecurities.
13. How does the Tyrant rise to the surface of a man?
(a) If a man is tired.
(b) If a man is in danger.
(c) If a man is pushed past his endurance limit.
(d) If a man is in love.
14. A modern Magician is characterized by his access to _______.
15. Why does the Manipulator distance himself from his own life?
(a) Because he prefers to manage events rather than live them.
(b) Because he's socially awkward.
(c) Because he's insecure of others' judgments.
(d) Because he thinks society is false.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does the Manipulator play in the Magician?
2. The Divine Child's selfishness turns to what in the King?
3. Why does the Lover need the King?
4. Why do the authors believe sports and action movies are so popular among men?
5. Why does the Sadist routinely abuse people?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)