|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the King's attributes seen by the world?
(a) They are greatly valued.
(b) They are greatly envied.
(c) They are forbidden.
(d) They are generally ignored.
2. How does the Lover experience others' experiences of the world?
(a) He critiques every action.
(b) He is jealous of their ability to live freely.
(c) He thinks they're overly sensitive.
(d) He feels their joy and pain as his own.
3. When can't any of the archetypes function?
(a) When they are alone.
(b) When there is a disagreement.
(c) When there's too much pressure.
(d) When there is a crisis.
4. Why does the Manipulator distance himself from his own life?
(a) Because he prefers to manage events rather than live them.
(b) Because he thinks society is false.
(c) Because he's socially awkward.
(d) Because he's insecure of others' judgments.
5. What does the Tyrant only pursue?
(a) His family.
(c) His own interests.
6. What role does the Impotent Lover play in the Lover?
(a) He is a shadow side.
(b) He is his conscience.
(c) He is his ego.
(d) He is his imagination.
7. The Magician helps the Lover "experience the ____ beneath the seeming."
8. The Magician and the Lover share ______ energies.
9. What two worlds does the King tie?
(a) Good and evil.
(b) Men and women.
(c) The physical and the divine.
(d) The poor and the rich.
10. What conflict do men face, according to "The King and Warrior" chapter?
(a) A conflict between their true nature and the tendencies towards their shadow personalities.
(b) A conflict between their parents desires for him.
(c) A conflict between a desire for wealth and a desire to be good.
(d) A conflict between themselves and women.
11. Whom do the Magician and Lover's shadow sides damage?
(a) Their families.
(b) Each other.
12. What role does the Weakling play in the King?
(a) He is his ego.
(b) He is his enemy.
(c) He is a shadow side.
(d) He is his conscience.
13. The authors claim that men today believe that technology is far beyond _____.
(c) Their knowledge.
14. What is the Addict a victim to?
(a) The lover's vibrant personality.
(b) His own senses.
(c) Others' judgments.
(d) The problems of humanity.
15. A modern Magician is characterized by his access to _______.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Sadist victimize others?
2. Why does the Lover need the Warrior?
3. The Magician is the keeper of ______.
4. How does the Lover respond to others' needs?
5. Why can't the Magician act alone?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)