|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who can be a Magician today?
(a) Someone with power.
(b) No one.
(c) Someone very well educated.
2. A modern Magician is characterized by his access to _______.
3. The Divine Child's selfishness turns to what in the King?
4. What is the common outcome of the Addict's behavior?
(a) A brilliant idea.
(b) A civil war.
(c) Substance dependency.
(d) The Lover's enlightenment.
5. How does the Warrior know when to use his powerful energy?
(a) When no one else is around.
(b) When his shadow side tells him.
(c) When he receives a sign.
(d) When he is of well-trained body and mind.
6. How does the Warrior's alertness aid him?
(a) He knows how to get what he wants.
(b) He's never in danger.
(c) He can read people well.
(d) He is good at tricking people.
7. What is the role of the Denying Innocent One in the Magician?
(a) He is a shadow side.
(b) He is his imagination.
(c) He is his ego.
(d) He is his conscience.
8. Why is the Weakling paranoid?
(a) Because he's crazy.
(b) Because he's wealthy.
(c) Because he's insecure.
(d) Because he broke the law.
9. The Warrior is often a _______ archetype.
10. Without limits or boundaries, the Lover feels _______.
11. What does the Tyrant only pursue?
(a) His own interests.
(c) His family.
12. What must one stay connected with to prevent becoming the Impotent Lover?
(a) His ego.
(b) His true self.
(c) His friends.
(d) His parents.
13. Why are Magicians lacking in personal growth today?
(a) Because they're sabotaged by the other archetypes.
(b) Because the lack of a ritual elder.
(c) Because they're too busy.
(d) Because no one cares about them.
14. Why does the Sadist victimize others?
(a) To cover his own insecurities.
(b) To prove his superiority.
(c) It's an uncontrollable urge.
(d) He's been victimized himself.
15. Why do the authors believe sports and action movies are so popular among men?
(a) It's a source of inspiration.
(b) Women find it attractive.
(c) It is an outlet for their aggressive energy.
(d) It's a good pastime.
Short Answer Questions
1. In theory and mythology, what is the King's purpose?
2. How does the Tyrant treat his family?
3. What profession does the Tyrant gravitate towards?
4. What role does the Impotent Lover play in the Lover?
5. The King is sensitive to ______.
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)