Short Answer Questions Key
1. "Crisis" stresses that a young man's initiation is ________.
2. What do the authors believe an initiation contributes to a young man's maturity?
It helps him become a fully realized adult male.
3. What do Moore and Gillette claim happens in a young man's development without an initiation?
He cannot pull all the facets of his psyche together.
4. How far back does male initiation span?
5. What were cave paintings meant to illustrate?
The primitive initiation rituals.
6. The cave paintings detail the "____ world" of masculinity.
This section contains 3,939 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)