|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Conclusion: Accessing the Archetypal Powers of the Mature Masculine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How developed is archetypal psychology?
(a) It's an ancient way of thought.
(b) A few decades old.
(c) In its infant stages.
(d) Young, but fully developed.
2. When is the Magician most prevalent?
(a) In random phases.
(b) In a crisis.
(c) In his youth.
(d) In winter.
3. The Addict is overly sensitive to ______.
(a) The weather.
4. What defines the emotional condition of the Impotent Lover?
5. What is the role of the Dreamer in the Oedipal Child?
(a) He is a muse.
(b) He is an enemy,
(c) He is a shadow side.
(d) He is a friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the purpose of archetypes?
2. For a complete initiation process, the boys must be separated from ______.
3. The authors believe there is a _______ desire in humans to develop a structured identity.
4. The Divine Child's selfishness turns to what in the King?
5. "Crisis" stresses that a young man's initiation is ________.
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)