|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Conclusion: Accessing the Archetypal Powers of the Mature Masculine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A man who endures the difficult journey of maturity is one who desires what?
(a) A broader world perspective.
(b) Gratification from his family.
(c) More popularity amongst his peers.
(d) A deeper meaning to his life.
2. The King archetype is the most _____ energy in men.
3. What role does the Impotent Lover play in the Lover?
(a) He is a shadow side.
(b) He is his conscience.
(c) He is his imagination.
(d) He is his ego.
4. What do the authors believe the ugly and destructive patterns of an adult man are a product of?
(a) Poor mental health.
(b) The qualities of his boy psychology that didn't evolve.
(c) Flawed relationships with women.
(d) A difficult relationship with his parents.
5. The cave paintings detail the "____ world" of masculinity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Lover need the Magician?
2. How does the Lover experience the world?
3. In the Admiring Men technique, who admires whom?
4. Whom are archetypes meant to represent?
5. In classic rites of passage, what are the young men supposed to do in the jungle?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)