|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Magician and The Lover.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the role of the Dummy in the Precocious Child?
(a) He is a shadow side.
(b) He is his conscience.
(c) He is not connected to the Precocious Child.
(d) He is a friend of the Know-It-All Trickster.
2. How does the Lover experience others' experiences of the world?
(a) He is jealous of their ability to live freely.
(b) He critiques every action.
(c) He feels their joy and pain as his own.
(d) He thinks they're overly sensitive.
3. There are pleasures and ______ that accompany manhood.
4. How do the Know-It-All Trickster and the Dummy interact?
(a) The Dummy is the victim of the Know-It-All.
(b) The Dummy ignores the Know-It-All.
(c) The Know-It-All protects the Dummy.
(d) The Know-It-All is the victim of the Dummy.
5. The Tyrant is most common in _______ personality types.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does the Addict play in the Lover?
2. What does the Denying Innocent One want?
3. Why are Magicians lacking in personal growth today?
4. What do the authors believe forces archetypes to go awry?
5. How does the Tyrant rise to the surface of a man?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)