|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Magician and The Lover.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In a crisis, what does the Manipulator do with useful information?
(a) Manipulates it.
(b) Shares it.
(c) Gives it to the enemy.
(d) Withholds it.
2. There are pleasures and ______ that accompany manhood.
3. How does the Lover experience the world?
(a) Through problems he makes for himself.
(b) From a distance.
(c) Through books, TV, and movies.
(d) Through his external and internal senses.
4. The King is considered more _______ than the other archetypes.
5. The Precocious Child is prone to _____ activity.
(c) A lack of.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Coward become the Grandstander Bully?
2. What is the common outcome of the Addict's behavior?
3. The cave paintings detail the "____ world" of masculinity.
4. What role does the Manipulator play in the Magician?
5. In classic rites of passage, what are the young men supposed to do in the jungle?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)