|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Magician and The Lover.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jungians believe that the Divine Child is the source of?
2. What do the authors believe the ugly and destructive patterns of an adult man are a product of?
(a) Poor mental health.
(b) The qualities of his boy psychology that didn't evolve.
(c) A difficult relationship with his parents.
(d) Flawed relationships with women.
3. In theory and mythology, what is the King's purpose?
(a) To serve the other archetypes.
(b) To provide order to the world.
(c) To sacrifice himself.
(d) To fight evil.
4. The Precocious Child is prone to _____ activity.
(a) A lack of.
5. The Weakling Prince produces a passive or ______ male.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Magician is the keeper of ______.
2. What is the purpose of archetypes?
3. How far back does male initiation span?
4. When is the Divine Child exhibited in the male psyche?
5. What defines the emotional condition of the Impotent Lover?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)