|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The King and The Warrior.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In classic rites of passage, what are the young men supposed to do in the jungle?
(a) None of the answers is correct.
(b) Endure struggles.
(c) Sacrifice an animal.
(d) Become one with nature.
2. How are the Dreamer and the Mama's Boy similar?
(a) They are antisocial.
(b) They are very intelligent.
(c) They are physically aggressive.
(d) They are in search of the perfect mother.
3. Why do the authors believe sports and action movies are so popular among men?
(a) Women find it attractive.
(b) It's a good pastime.
(c) It's a source of inspiration.
(d) It is an outlet for their aggressive energy.
4. There are pleasures and ______ that accompany manhood.
5. Who leads the initiation?
(a) A ritual elder.
(b) A religious leader.
(d) Other boys.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the purpose of archetypes?
2. The authors are students of ______.
3. The Tyrant is most common in _______ personality types.
4. In the negative conditions youth experience today, what pattern do the authors see developing in young people?
5. What role does the Weakling Prince play in the Divine Child?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)