|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The King and The Warrior.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were cave paintings meant to illustrate?
(a) Excellent painting technique.
(b) The primitive initiation rituals.
(c) The best ways to hunt.
(d) The history of the culture.
2. What two worlds does the King tie?
(a) Good and evil.
(b) The physical and the divine.
(c) Men and women.
(d) The poor and the rich.
3. In "Boy Psychology and Man Psychology" what is the stance on shadow-sides of a man's personality integrating into his whole personality?
(a) They give the man self-confidence.
(b) They make him unique.
(c) They make him more appealing to women.
(d) They can't integrate positively.
4. In conclusion of their discussions of initiation, the authors stress that the most important element of a young man's initiation is _____.
(a) The ritual elder.
(b) The cave paintings.
(c) The sacred space.
(d) The absence of women.
5. What profession does the Tyrant gravitate towards?
(b) Crime boss.
(c) Financial advisor.
(d) Child care.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Tyrant is most common in _______ personality types.
2. The authors are students of ______.
3. The Mama's Boy is always in search of the perfect ______.
4. Whom is the Oedipal Child tied to?
5. In the negative conditions youth experience today, what pattern do the authors see developing in young people?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)