|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The King and The Warrior.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Crisis" stresses that a young man's initiation is ________.
2. What do Jungians believe that the Divine Child is the source of?
3. The Warrior is often a _______ archetype.
4. What role does the Tyrant play in the King?
(a) He is a brother.
(b) He is a shadow side.
(c) He is a conscience.
(d) He is a friend.
5. What conflict do men face, according to "The King and Warrior" chapter?
(a) A conflict between a desire for wealth and a desire to be good.
(b) A conflict between their true nature and the tendencies towards their shadow personalities.
(c) A conflict between themselves and women.
(d) A conflict between their parents desires for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were cave paintings meant to illustrate?
2. The High Chair Tyrant evolves into a(n) ______ male.
3. When is the Divine Child exhibited in the male psyche?
4. The King's rage is a response to what?
5. The Divine Child becomes:
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)