|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The King and The Warrior.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Warrior's alertness aid him?
(a) He knows how to get what he wants.
(b) He can read people well.
(c) He's never in danger.
(d) He is good at tricking people.
2. In the theory of archetypal psychology, what emerges in a man from his initiation?
(a) A creative genius.
(b) A sense of childlike wonder.
(c) A strong soldier.
(d) A compassionate and generative male.
3. What were cave paintings meant to illustrate?
(a) The history of the culture.
(b) Excellent painting technique.
(c) The best ways to hunt.
(d) The primitive initiation rituals.
4. How does the Tyrant treat his family?
(a) He ignores them.
(b) He actively or passively abuses them.
(c) He is absent.
(d) He spoils them.
5. The woman's male sub-personality is called the ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Warrior is very aware of _____.
2. How are the King's attributes seen by the world?
3. Shadow-sides of a man's personality are _____.
4. The Weakling Prince produces a passive or ______ male.
5. What role does the Weakling Prince play in the Divine Child?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)