|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Boy Psychology and Man Psychology.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Divine Child becomes:
(a) The Magician.
(b) The King.
(c) The Lover.
(d) The Warrior.
2. The Mama's Boy is always in search of the perfect ______.
3. In conclusion of their discussions of initiation, the authors stress that the most important element of a young man's initiation is _____.
(a) The absence of women.
(b) The ritual elder.
(c) The sacred space.
(d) The cave paintings.
4. What is the role of the Mama's Boy in the Oedipal Child?
(a) He is his shadow side.
(b) He is his friend.
(c) He is his enemy.
(d) He is his conscience.
5. What do the authors believe an initiation contributes to a young man's maturity?
(a) It helps him be a better public speaker.
(b) He gains social skills.
(c) It helps him learn to talk to women.
(d) It helps him become a fully realized adult male.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does the High Chair Tyrant play in the Divine Child?
2. In archetypal psychology, what do men inherit from generations before?
3. Classically, initiations are a ______ ritual.
4. What do the authors believe the ugly and destructive patterns of an adult man are a product of?
5. For a complete initiation process, the boys must be separated from ______.
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)